Questions about Princess Noor and her family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Noor`s father worked in spain for several years before .. Her mother is working in the Jordanian embassy in Madrid since 1992.

thanx reeda :flowers: is she still working now ?

Her hairs she is exchanged, she was soo beautiful :(

Last edited:
Princess Noor looks pretty much changed these days. Her English & accent are really good, thanks for the video!

I would like to ask, has Noor found a new partner? Is she engaged or something? Life goes on, I mean.

it was great hearing noor speak! she speaks such good english and seems quite a delightful woman, very engaged with her audience and in general pleasant to hear talk.
they say the lady with her is her business partner: what kind of business did they start then?

I hope for her that she finds a good man who love her to make she happy

Princess noors life remembered me a little bit like the from princess fawzia. Both born as a princess, both married young an arranged marriage with a crow prince. Both have a daughter. The marriage brokes by both. The shah marriend after 3 years prince hamzah too. Princess fawzia married and she was happy, i hope it for noir too

Last edited:
I agree with you that the two princesses lives were similar in many terms ,but the reasons behaind their divorces were different. Also princess Fawzia's marriage lasted for more years if compared with PH & PN's.
Anyway, I hope princess Noor will find her happyness & marry agian very soon.

Last edited:
I believe the princess lives in Europe. In Spain, if I remember correctly?
Thank you for the confirmation! Noor seems to always be there for everyone, which is sweet! :flowers:

Is Princess Noor related to these Ottoman royals through her mother? I believe her mother had Turkish origins.

No her father is a jordan prince but a ottoman prince imperial prince sultanzade because thebmother of prince asem bin nayen and prince ali bin nayef was an ottoman princess. She borns 1922 2 years before the exile. When the imperial family exiled she was 2. She lived in alexandria and married with 18 the jordanian prince naye brother of king talal. Her name was before the marriage princess mihrimah sultan.
P. Noor is realated to the ottomans by her fathers side

Yes many ottoman princesses marries durin the 30s and 40s muslim princes like egyptian indian and jordan because they were arm and princess mihrimah was one of them. Prince asem and prince ali are in good realation with the ottoman imperial family. Many members were invited at the wedding of p. Noor with p. Hamzah :)
She is realated to nizam of hyderabad too :)

This the first time i know about the relation between them... can you please explain it sancakli70 ??
I thought prince Hassan & princess Sarvath are the only JRF who have links with Asian Muslim royalities.

Last edited:
The grandmother of princess noor (p. Mihrimah sultan) and the mother(p. Durrushehvar sultan) of current nizam who was the last reigning nizam were 1st cousins :)
And the last raja of kotwara was married with a sister of princess mihrimah too

You are a star, Sancakli! :star: I'd never have made all these connections!

When p. Noor marries the crown prince of jordan it was a big event for the turkish tvs. They makes days after the wedding news. They writes always ottoman member will in the future the queen of jorxan ottoman princess is now a jordan like that haha
But they don't know that she was a jordan princess too

That's wonderful :) Thanks Sancakli:flowers::flowers:
Unfortunately the wedding ended with divorce.

Back
Top Bottom