The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > King Abdullah's Brothers

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-13-2007, 06:22 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elziz View Post
It was a long time ago and I had just finished university. I went to Amman as nanny to the three sons of Shariff Zeid Hussain. It didnt work out and I was about to come home when they asked if I would step in temporarily to look after Sarah and Yassi. I ended up staying for two years!
Great .... do you have any old pics for PY & her sisters ?..... please post them .
I saw those pics before...
Who is Shariff Zaid hussein ?

Old 11-13-2007, 01:16 PM
Gentry

En Elziz please tell us how it is to live in a royal household. You don't have to bring up dirty secrets; just funny and nice things.

Old 11-13-2007, 05:08 PM

I only have one picture of Yassi and Sarah with me at present. It is taken in Aqaba and Yassi is standing behind Sarah. I will post others later. Yassi is 5yrs here and Sarah is 2yrs Prince Asem had a home by the Red Sea.

Shariff Zaid was the son of Princess Maqboula and had three sons Hassan, Ali and Abdullah.

Prince Asem's family were really lovely and I thoroughly enjoyed my time with them. There are so many great times that I remember. One of them was when Queen Noor came to the home to have a private fashion show put on by Balenciaga. She was very bubbly and friendly. There were two beautiful models changing in Princess Firouzeh's bedroom and clothes were strewn everywhere.

When there was a birthday party all the children would come with their nannies and I remember Prince Hamzah was one of them I left before Princess Noor was born.

Princess Firouzeh was a talented interior designer and used to travel to Spain and Italy regularly to find pieces for her projects.

Princess Yasmin was fiercely independent and very intelligent even at such an early age and when I saw her fifteen years later she had grown into a beautiful woman. She was studying environmental studies in America and a real credit to her parents.

Princess Sarah was only four when I left and she was very sweet and loveable. Unfortunately Sarah was in Madrid when I went back to visit but I understand that she too is very successful.
Old 11-14-2007, 04:45 AM
Gentry

The information that Elziz gave is in fact how this forum should be. Super!
Old 11-15-2007, 10:02 PM
Courtier

thank you Elziz for the infromation , as ines said we need to read this kind of information in this forum, very intresting to take information from some one like Elziz.
Old 11-22-2007, 03:33 PM
Commoner

princess yasmine's mother

hi elziz.. thanks for the lovely information ... but the pic dosen't work can you send it back again and if you have more please do send?? and you said you don't know p.noor . after princess noor born in 1982 prince asem divorced princess firouzeh and he remarried from princess sana asem and they have two daughters and one boy p.salha,p.nejla,p.nayef .. and princess firouzeh moved to spain with her two girls but p.yasmine stay with her father tell she finished her school , and i don't if princess sana got a nanny from england or she had one from jordan..this is what i know after p.noor born.
Old 11-22-2007, 03:59 PM
Commoner

princess fioruzeh's pic with her mother aghdas and princess yasmine ...

PICTURE
Old 11-26-2007, 10:32 AM
Commoner

grandmother of princess noor

princess mihrimah of ottoman and jordan is the grandmother of princess noor
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mihrimah sultan.jpg
Views:	986
Size:	107.1 KB
ID:	261295  
Old 12-03-2007, 01:52 AM
Serene Highness

Queen Noor of Jordan smiles to photographers upon her arrival at Madrid's Barajas airport 21 May 2004 on the eve of Spanish Crown Prince Felipe of Bourbon and former journalist Letizia Ortiz' wedding ceremony.
Princesses Firouzeh and Sarah in background.
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting
Old 02-04-2008, 11:06 AM
Commoner

I know these pix are a few years old, but she sure does look terrific there!

Thanks for posting. :-)
Old 02-04-2008, 11:08 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilal View Post
Queen Noor of Jordan smiles to photographers upon her arrival at Madrid's Barajas airport 21 May 2004 on the eve of Spanish Crown Prince Felipe of Bourbon and former journalist Letizia Ortiz' wedding ceremony.
Princesses Firouzeh and Sarah in background.
Did Princess Firouzeh and Princess Sarah attend the wedding? I don't recall seeing them mentioned anywhere.
Old 02-04-2008, 11:14 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilal View Post
On 31 August 2005 Princess Yasmine bint Asem, daughter of Prince Asem Bin Nayef and his first wife Firouzeh Vokhshouri, married Jordanian Basel Yaghnam in Amman, Jordan. The official wedding took place on 2 Septmber 2005 in Aqaba. The bride is the eldest sister of Princess Noor Hamzah, who attended the wedding with her husband Prince Hamzah. The wedding was also attended by Queen Noor, Prince Hashim, Princesses Iman and Raiyah.
ImageShack(TM) slideshow
So nice to see these beautiful ladies dressed in a more Arab style. I like Rania, but I wish she would adopt this style more often on such occasions.
Old 02-05-2008, 05:12 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star View Post
Did Princess Firouzeh and Princess Sarah attend the wedding? I don't recall seeing them mentioned anywhere.
I do not know it. I think, no.
Old 02-15-2008, 11:14 AM
Nobility

At Madrid's Barajas airport on 21 May 2004 Spanish Crown Prince Felipe of Bourbon and former journalist Letizia Ortiz' wedding ceremony.

Arriving Queen Noor, in the background Princess Yasmine wore brown leather jacket , Sarah and their mother Princess Firouzeh.

Queen Rania was welcomed by Princess Firouzeh.

Queen Rania was welcomed by Princess Yasmine.

Princess Sarvath and Prince Rashid , Princess Firouzeh in the background.

Old 03-26-2008, 11:57 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Picture for prince Nayef bin Asem .... princess Noors half brother
800px-Prince_Nayef_Bin_Asem.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Old 08-30-2008, 08:59 AM
Courtier

I dont know if its reported before but wikipedias says that Princess yasmines haves a son in April 28 2008 and named him Hamzah Basel Yaghnam. It's her first child also. Also the princess sister Sarah married in 6june 26 2008.
Old 08-31-2008, 10:16 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Mahala View Post
I dont know if its reported before but wikipedias says that Princess yasmines haves a son in April 28 2008 and named him Hamzah Basel Yaghnam. It's her first child also. Also the princess sister Sarah married in 6june 26 2008.
princess sara married to a spanish named H E . Alejandro Garrido at her father's house Prince Asem Bin Nayef in Amman, through Nikah ceremony.
Princess Sarah bint Asem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 10-20-2008, 04:33 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

wedding pics
b2c8.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
d921.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
9030.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
4784.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
59df-1.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
59df.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
8bc9.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
2cb7.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Old 10-20-2008, 02:14 PM
Heir Apparent

Thank you for the photos. Yasmine was a glowing bride and the resemblance between her and Noor is so strong.
Old 10-25-2008, 07:54 AM
Nobility

More two pictures.

Princess Noor at her sister wedding in 2005. The woman in blue gown in the background ( left side) is Queen Noor.

http://s3.supload.com/free/c6f6.JPG/view/

Queen Noor and Princess Raiyah
http://s3.supload.com/free/9949.JPG/view/