Questions about Princess Noor and her family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was a long time ago and I had just finished university. I went to Amman as nanny to the three sons of Shariff Zeid Hussain. It didnt work out and I was about to come home when they asked if I would step in temporarily to look after Sarah and Yassi. I ended up staying for two years!
Great :excl:.... do you have any old pics for PY & her sisters ?..... please post them .
I saw those pics before...
Who is Shariff Zaid hussein ?

Last edited:
En Elziz please tell us how it is to live in a royal household. You don't have to bring up dirty secrets; just funny and nice things.

I only have one picture of Yassi and Sarah with me at present. It is taken in Aqaba and Yassi is standing behind Sarah. I will post others later. Yassi is 5yrs here and Sarah is 2yrs Prince Asem had a home by the Red Sea.

Shariff Zaid was the son of Princess Maqboula and had three sons Hassan, Ali and Abdullah.

Prince Asem's family were really lovely and I thoroughly enjoyed my time with them. There are so many great times that I remember. One of them was when Queen Noor came to the home to have a private fashion show put on by Balenciaga. She was very bubbly and friendly. There were two beautiful models changing in Princess Firouzeh's bedroom and clothes were strewn everywhere.

When there was a birthday party all the children would come with their nannies and I remember Prince Hamzah was one of them I left before Princess Noor was born.

Princess Firouzeh was a talented interior designer and used to travel to Spain and Italy regularly to find pieces for her projects.

Princess Yasmin was fiercely independent and very intelligent even at such an early age and when I saw her fifteen years later she had grown into a beautiful woman. She was studying environmental studies in America and a real credit to her parents.

Princess Sarah was only four when I left and she was very sweet and loveable. Unfortunately Sarah was in Madrid when I went back to visit but I understand that she too is very successful.

Last edited by a moderator:
The information that Elziz gave is in fact how this forum should be. Super!

thank you Elziz for the infromation , as ines said we need to read this kind of information in this forum, very intresting to take information from some one like Elziz.

princess yasmine's mother

hi elziz.. thanks for the lovely information ... but the pic dosen't work can you send it back again and if you have more please do send?? and you said you don't know p.noor . after princess noor born in 1982 prince asem divorced princess firouzeh and he remarried from princess sana asem and they have two daughters and one boy p.salha,p.nejla,p.nayef .. and princess firouzeh moved to spain with her two girls but p.yasmine stay with her father tell she finished her school , and i don't if princess sana got a nanny from england or she had one from jordan..this is what i know after p.noor born.

Last edited:
princess fioruzeh's pic with her mother aghdas and princess yasmine ...

PICTURE

Last edited by a moderator:
grandmother of princess noor

princess mihrimah of ottoman and jordan is the grandmother of princess noor

Attachments

• mihrimah sultan.jpg
    mihrimah sultan.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 2,368
Last edited:
I know these pix are a few years old, but she sure does look terrific there!

Thanks for posting. :)

On 31 August 2005 Princess Yasmine bint Asem, daughter of Prince Asem Bin Nayef and his first wife Firouzeh Vokhshouri, married Jordanian Basel Yaghnam in Amman, Jordan. The official wedding took place on 2 Septmber 2005 in Aqaba. The bride is the eldest sister of Princess Noor Hamzah, who attended the wedding with her husband Prince Hamzah. The wedding was also attended by Queen Noor, Prince Hashim, Princesses Iman and Raiyah.
ImageShack(TM) slideshow

So nice to see these beautiful ladies dressed in a more Arab style. I like Rania, but I wish she would adopt this style more often on such occasions. ;)

At Madrid's Barajas airport on 21 May 2004 Spanish Crown Prince Felipe of Bourbon and former journalist Letizia Ortiz' wedding ceremony.

Arriving Queen Noor, in the background Princess Yasmine wore brown leather jacket , Sarah and their mother Princess Firouzeh.

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

Queen Rania was welcomed by Princess Firouzeh.

Queen Rania was welcomed by Princess Yasmine.

Princess Sarvath and Prince Rashid , Princess Firouzeh in the background.

Last edited:
I dont know if its reported before but wikipedias says that Princess yasmines haves a son in April 28 2008 and named him Hamzah Basel Yaghnam. It's her first child also. Also the princess sister Sarah married in 6june 26 2008. :flowers:

Thank you for the photos. Yasmine was a glowing bride and the resemblance between her and Noor is so strong.

His eldest daughter Yasmine and her husband Basel Yagham had their second child and second son Kiyan Basel Yagham at Amman on June 22nd 2009.
A brother for Hamzah (28-4-2008).
Source: Nobiliana (BAG 2009)

Kiyan is iranian name. Thank´s for info Sjetajiem.

His eldest daughter Yasmine and her husband Basel Yagham had their second child and second son Kiyan Basel Yagham at Amman on June 22nd 2009.
A brother for Hamzah (28-4-2008).
Source: Nobiliana (BAG 2009)

Basel's Mother dead yesterday:sad:

Princess Sarah got married with Alejandro, in June 2008 but is true that she had her first child in December 2008?:ermm:

Probably Spanish, or some Latin American. And he probably converted to Islam to marry her...

anybody knows why Noor and her mother live in Spain ? I mean why her mother chose Spain after divorce ? she is Iranian as I remember !

anybody knows why Noor and her mother live in Spain ? I mean why her mother chose Spain after divorce ? she is Iranian as I remember !
Noor`s father worked in spain for several years before .. Her mother is working in the Jordanian embassy in Madrid since 1992.

Back
Top Bottom