Questions about Princess Fahdah and her family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you sana ... according to Wikipedia Sharifa al-sudeiri is HRH princess of saudi arabia.
Her sister Sultana is married to prince Salman bin Abdelaziz, prince of Riyadh who is a friend of the JRF.He attended PH & PF`s marriage.

This is according to Wikipedia arabic page
Sorry her cousin is married to the prince of Riyadh not her sister but she is princess of Saudi Arabia according to Wikipedia. Her sister Majida is married to prince Talal bin Abdelaziz (Father of prince AlWaleed bint Talal).

Anyone can write what he wants in Wikipedia
Her daughter bore the title Princess because she is married to Prince Talal
her cousin who is the former wife of Prince Salman

But do not hold formal title :ermm:

thanks so she is like her mom ; 3 girls ,
yes & liker her husband ; youngest in her siblings , we tell them sibling for borthers & sisters right ?

I can not read the entire article there is a problem on the site :sad:
But I wonder does she said the names of her daughters?
big sister her name Nofah نوفه artist like her mother

I hope that we4ll see her one day? Yet her mother is a graet artist i enjoy her drawings§

I can not read the entire article there is a problem on the site :sad:
But I wonder does she said the names of her daughters?
big sister her name Nofah نوفه artist like her mother
Noura not Nofah :)

Actually LadyK, the name is pronounced Feh-deh, and not Faa-Daa at all, the stressing if any should be on the middle H. As for Hashem, the first part is pronounced Ha as you said, but the last is pronounced shim as in Him, hope this will be of some help ;)

Hashim pronounce is correct but Fahdah is wrong

Fa like in (Family), little stress on H, and dah like in (panda) :D

I ask arab friend and he tell me exactly how pronounce it, it is not fehdeh!! because Fahdah means Leopardess in arabic.

see google translate how it pronounces it correct way and the way they call her in saudi (Fuhadda or Fhada) and how Hashim is pronounced :D:

http://translate.google.com/#en/ar/Fahda

http://translate.google.com/#en/ar/Hashim

click on the one in arabic

Last edited:
all we knew is that princess fahdas from saudi arabia, her father is a buisness man Sheikh Mohammad Ibrahim bin Sulayman Abu Neyan and her grandfathers is Sheikh Turki bin Khaled Al-Sedeiri. people says her mums the painter or artists Sherifa al sedeuri and has 2 sisters too. i read that she met prince hashems in france possibly and that shes artist too or maybe does a business?

Princess Fahda's interest is mostly in Art, like her mother. Not only Fahdah but also her sisters, only Fahad their eldest is intrested in the field their father work in. :)

Noura, check every source about the mother.

also her mother said in an interview about Nofah who an artist also,she have a website on the internet show her art

Hashim pronounce is correct but Fahdah is wrong

Fa like in (Family), little stress on H, and dah like in (panda) :D

I ask arab friend and he tell me exactly how pronounce it, it is not fehdeh!! because Fahdah means Leopardess in arabic.

see google translate how it pronounces it correct way and the way they call her in saudi (Fuhadda or Fhada) and how Hashim is pronounced :D:

Google Translate

Google Translate

click on the one in arabic

Both pronunciations are as I said Burzg. There is no Dah in the way we say the name Fahdah, it is much lighter, and definitely not Fuhadda !!!. I am an Arab and I know how to pronounce Arabic names without asking any friend with all due respect. The way you write is sometimes pronounced differently, It does mean leopardess though that is right :flowers:

yes & liker her husband ; youngest in her siblings , we tell them sibling for borthers & sisters right ?

No Fahdah is the oldest of her sisters, majida then Nora / I'm not sure if Fahad is older or younger than Fahdah but he is older than the other two girls.
Her mother is Sharifa bint Turki bin Khalid Alsudairi ( he was married twice) to an American woman who gave him Zeyad, Sharifa (Fahdah's mother) and Majidah the wife of HRH prince Talal bin AbdulAziz (the father of alwaleed bin Talal but not his mother). Then he married his cosin Shiekha bint abdulrahman Alsudairi the mother of Thamer and Bader.
Ok... Fahdah did not go to Harvard or any school abroad.
As for relation to the royal family yes she is related from her moms side king Abdul Aziz ( the father of king Abdullah ) mother was Sara Alsudairi and he was married to three Alsudairi women, one of them was Hessa Alsudairi the mother of king Fahad and the late crown prince sultan and Nayef , cron price Salman, prince Ahmed , Turki and abdulrahman... She s or was the sister of Khalid Alsudairi the grand father of Sharifa fahdah's mother.
I hope my explanation is clear...
Oh and she does not wear a niqab or covers her face, I think she likes her privacy.

Thank you sana ... according to Wikipedia Sharifa al-sudeiri is HRH princess of saudi arabia.
Her sister Sultana is married to prince Salman bin Abdelaziz, prince of Riyadh who is a friend of the JRF.He attended PH & PF`s marriage.

No Sultana is not her sister ,she is actually her fathers first cosin.
Turki bin Khalid bin Ahmed Alsudairi
Sultana bint Turki bin Ahmed Alsudairi

Al-Sudairy was a lot of them with the title of Prince or Prince in the reign of King Fahd, because they belong to his mother share Al-Sudairy
But reign of King Abdullah Certain families of Al-Sudairy bear the title Prince with prestige in the community

Actually the Alsudairi family ( and many other families ) have always carried the title prince even befor king AbdulAziz was king. But the title was removed from all the families. People assume that they had the title because of king Fahad but that's not the case. I have letters addressed from king Saud to Alsudairi members title by price. The alsudairi family was well known and established further than only marrital conections. Also the case with Alrasheed family who had the title prince but also was removed.

No Fahdah is the oldest of her sisters, majida then Nora / I'm not sure if Fahad is older or younger than Fahdah but he is older than the other two girls.
Her mother is Sharifa bint Turki bin Khalid Alsudairi ( he was married twice) to an American woman who gave him Zeyad, Sharifa (Fahdah's mother) and Majidah the wife of HRH prince Talal bin AbdulAziz (the father of alwaleed bin Talal but not his mother). Then he married his cosin Shiekha bint abdulrahman Alsudairi the mother of Thamer and Bader.
As for relation to the royal family yes she is related from her moms side king Abdul Aziz ( the father of king Abdullah ) mother was Sara Alsudairi and he was married to three Alsudairi women, one of them was Hessa Alsudairi the mother of king Fahad and the late crown prince sultan and Nayef , cron price Salman, prince Ahmed , Turki and abdulrahman... She s or was the sister of Khalid Alsudairi the grand father of Sharifa fahdah's mother.
Oh and she does not wear a niqab or covers her face, I think she likes her privacy.
Fahad is the eldest then Majida, Noura and Fahdah, check wikipedia of their maternal grandfather.

Fahad is the eldest then Majida, Noura and Fahdah, check wikipedia of their maternal grandfather.

I know the family very well, Fahdah is older than har sisters , Majida is the middle daughter married to Al-Ibraheem and has two boys, then Nora being youngest married to Mohamed bin Turki Alsudairi and has a boy and new born baby girl ...
Fahad is also married but I'm not sure how many kids he has.
Wikipedia is not a reliable source :)

yes, i read that. and i also read interviewer with her mother and she mentioned that her oldest daughter Nofah is an artist

probably in wikipedia they start with the son (boy) for families in Saudi

It is interesting to read what you have written, new information for me
so, her grandmother is American !!
Thanks for sharing this information

her brother CV ( Fahad )
Mr. Fahad M. is a founding member of VANGUARD, Saudi Arabia and is exceptionally knowledgeable and experienced in the fields of contracting and water resources engineering, real estate development and private investment. Furthermore, Mr. Fahad is a pioneer in the field of Polo and Golf Club Resort and landscape management in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Previously, Mr. Fahad held a number of leadership managerial positions and his network of contacts within government institutions and the private sector in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia enabled him to promptly resolve any business complexities and challenges through innovative solutions. An extraordinary business persona and an innovator in his own right, Mr. Fahad stems from a Saudi Arabian business family that pioneered and led water resources exploration, development and management in the Kingdom since the 1950s. As such, along with his business acumen, Mr. Fahad has the invaluable capability of networking and bringing various business parties together. Currently, Mr. Fahad serves as a Board Member and General Manager of a number of companies: Fahad Drilling Co., Fahad Maintenance & Operation Co., Saudi Meter Co. and Aynoon Raat Art Group. Mr. Fahad also serves as a Board Member and Deputy General Manager of Ibrahim Sons Group, Agriculture Development Co., Deputy General Manager of Dirab Golf Club and Managing Director of Dirab Polo Club Resort. Finally, Mr. Fahad holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration specializing in International Business from Lynn University, Boca Raton, Florida, U.S.A.

Last edited:
Princess Fahdah grandmother died on 16-May

what i hear is Um Zeyad, i don't know about the real name .

Lovely !! .. I think P Fahdah is more beautiful than her mother.
Maybe because her mother is using botox! She would look beautiful in early ages not now

Um Zeyad is her maternal grandmother because her mother's brother is Zeyad Al Sudairi

this what i said but in different words, we know that Zayad is Shareefa brother, thank you for repeat it.:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom