The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > King Abdullah's Brothers

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-10-2011, 02:16 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzg View Post
but her mother is cousin for saudi king because princess fahdah maternal granfather is prince
Are you sure
Her mother is not related to the royal family at all
Her mother bint Turki Sudeiri and Sheikha Sudairy
They have no relationship at all with King Abdullah

Only

Magda bint Turki is married to Prince Talal

Old 09-10-2011, 02:24 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sana View Post
Are you sure
Her mother is not related to the royal family at all
Her mother bint Turki Sudeiri and Sheikha Sudairy
They have no relationship at all with King Abdullah

Only

Magda bint Turki is married to Prince Talal
Sharifa al Sudeiri`s grandfather Khalid bin Ahmed bin Mohammed Al-Sudeiri was the late King Fahad`s Uncle (brother of his mother).

Old 09-10-2011, 03:33 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Mahala View Post
i thought he was sheikh? or is this same things? i read he is a cousin for some saudi princes, but thought the title is for his position that sometimes kings give to goverment workers, do you know burzg?
n Saudi Arabia Sheikh is not a formal
Only Royal Highness or Highness Prince or Prince for different by layers are Princes of the first and second and third

There are large families and famous works with the Government, such as the Al Rajhi family and bin Laden, have close ties with the King himself and Government
Those families were calling themselves the title of Sheikh and people hailing them Sheikh of their place in Saudi society

King Abdullah has nothing to do with Al-Sudairy family
His mother is fahda shuraim

Abu Nyan belonging to known tribe in Saudi Arabia
Not very famous in Saudi Arabia but have their own projects

Al-Sudairy was a lot of them with the title of Prince or Prince in the reign of King Fahd, because they belong to his mother share Al-Sudairy
But reign of King Abdullah Certain families of Al-Sudairy bear the title Prince with prestige in the community
Old 09-10-2011, 03:52 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Thank you sana ... according to Wikipedia Sharifa al-sudeiri is HRH princess of saudi arabia.
Her sister Sultana is married to prince Salman bin Abdelaziz, prince of Riyadh who is a friend of the JRF.He attended PH & PF`s marriage.
Old 09-10-2011, 04:43 PM
Courtier

I do not know about their relationship to distal late king, but they do not hold any official title
Old 09-10-2011, 08:12 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossina View Post
Thank you sana ... according to Wikipedia Sharifa al-sudeiri is HRH princess of saudi arabia.
Her sister Sultana is married to prince Salman bin Abdelaziz, prince of Riyadh who is a friend of the JRF.He attended PH & PF`s marriage.
rossina are you sure its pf mother? could it be this same name. in the interview of pf mother does online its not saying shes a princess.
Old 09-11-2011, 01:22 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Mahala View Post
rossina are you sure its pf mother? could it be this same name. in the interview of pf mother does online its not saying shes a princess.
This is according to Wikipedia arabic page
Sorry her cousin is married to the prince of Riyadh not her sister but she is princess of Saudi Arabia according to Wikipedia. Her sister Majida is married to prince Talal bin Abdelaziz (Father of prince AlWaleed bint Talal).
Old 09-11-2011, 03:07 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Sorry her cousin is married to the prince of Riyadh not her sister but she is princess of Saudi Arabia according to Wikipedia. Her sister Majida is married to prince Talal bin Abdelaziz (Father of prince AlWaleed bint Talal).
i translate this is says princess fahdah mother princess sharifa
Old 09-11-2011, 10:05 PM

Hahaha Burzg I love your quote at the bottom of your page!! Did the King really say that? and thank you for translating the wiki page.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:30 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by lerinpalmer View Post
Hahaha Burzg I love your quote at the bottom of your page!! Did the King really say that? and thank you for translating the wiki page.
you very welcome ; yes he say this , i find from prince hamzah & hashem quotes page
Old 09-19-2011, 01:50 AM
Courtier

Quote:

Anyone can write what he wants in Wikipedia
Her daughter bore the title Princess because she is married to Prince Talal
her cousin who is the former wife of Prince Salman

But do not hold formal title
Old 12-17-2011, 05:03 AM
Heir Apparent

about princess fahdah mother the article not full but i see princess fahdah have 2 sisters Noora & Majida & 1 bother Fahad

In Order they are like this:
Fahad
Noora
Majida
Fahdah

SHARIFA AL-SUDAIRI, A WIFE AND A MOTHER OF THREE GIRLS WITH UNLIMITED ARTISTIC VISIONS. SHE ... - Worldnews.com
Old 12-17-2011, 07:10 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
about princess fahdah mother the article not full but i see princess fahdah have 2 sisters Noora & Majida & 1 bother Fahad

In Order they are like this:
Fahad
Noora
Majida
Fahdah

SHARIFA AL-SUDAIRI, A WIFE AND A MOTHER OF THREE GIRLS WITH UNLIMITED ARTISTIC VISIONS. SHE ... - Worldnews.com
thanks so she is like her mom ; 3 girls ,
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 12-17-2011, 07:39 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
thanks so she is like her mom ; 3 girls ,
yes & liker her husband ; youngest in her siblings , we tell them sibling for borthers & sisters right ?
Old 12-17-2011, 11:08 AM
Courtier

I can not read the entire article there is a problem on the site
But I wonder does she said the names of her daughters?
big sister her name Nofah نوفه artist like her mother
Old 10-22-2012, 05:57 AM
Gentry

I hope that we4ll see her one day? Yet her mother is a graet artist i enjoy her drawings§
Old 10-22-2012, 08:49 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
I can not read the entire article there is a problem on the site
But I wonder does she said the names of her daughters?
big sister her name Nofah نوفه artist like her mother
Noura not Nofah
Old 10-23-2012, 04:35 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Noura not Nofah
Nofah not Noura
Old 10-24-2012, 02:06 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Nofah not Noura
Noura, check every source about the mother.
Old 10-24-2012, 08:55 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesaweer View Post
Actually LadyK, the name is pronounced Feh-deh, and not Faa-Daa at all, the stressing if any should be on the middle H. As for Hashem, the first part is pronounced Ha as you said, but the last is pronounced shim as in Him, hope this will be of some help
Hashim pronounce is correct but Fahdah is wrong

Fa like in (Family), little stress on H, and dah like in (panda)

I ask arab friend and he tell me exactly how pronounce it, it is not fehdeh!! because Fahdah means Leopardess in arabic.

see google translate how it pronounces it correct way and the way they call her in saudi (Fuhadda or Fhada) and how Hashim is pronounced :

http://translate.google.com/#en/ar/Fahda

http://translate.google.com/#en/ar/Hashim

click on the one in arabic