The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > King Abdullah's Brothers

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-22-2007, 05:55 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Denmark
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menna
What do you know about Princess Fahdah?
I know little.She's from Saudi.She's moslem.
Does she wear niqab?
Some moslems don't like be photographing.
We can see P.Reem,P.Noor.But why we can't see princess Fahdah?
This is without sense!Prince doesn't to put to shame his wife probably?
I bring back impression,that Prince differs from one's brothers.I like him,but this all is a bit odd.
Was she born a Princess?

Old 10-17-2007, 07:37 AM
Aristocracy

Why is Prince Hashem 'hide' his wife? Ever since they got married, we haven't seen the official pics, or anything at all. Does anyone knows why?

Old 10-17-2007, 07:55 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't think Hashem is "hiding" Fahdah, after all he isn't seen very often in public either.

It's important to remember though that Fahdah is Saudi and their society is much more conservative than Jordan. It's quite probable that she, or her family, may not wish for her to be photographed in public.
Old 12-28-2007, 07:51 AM
Gentry

I'm so suprised that P Hashim's wife doesn't do anything in Jordan. She never speak in the public or she never do what another princesses do (patronised some events or red cross or orphans or something like that). It's bit strange that 2 young people choose to live such a tradicional way of life. I mean she stays at home, no pictures, nothing and he comes somethimes in those saudi arabic clothes.
Old 12-28-2007, 12:51 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ines View Post
I'm so suprised that P Hashim's wife doesn't do anything in Jordan. She never speak in the public or she never do what another princesses do (patronised some events or red cross or orphans or something like that). It's bit strange that 2 young people choose to live such a tradicional way of life. I mean she stays at home, no pictures, nothing and he comes somethimes in those saudi arabic clothes.

I wonder wherefrom do you know that she stays at home?
that she doesn't appear in public doesnt mean, that she doesn't leave her house...
they don't need to share their life with us... and we saw a picture of the couple, they looked very not-traditional there. so I'm sure they know how to balance traditional life and *westernized* life...
Old 12-29-2007, 10:55 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by closesttoheaven View Post
I wonder wherefrom do you know that she stays at home?
that she doesn't appear in public doesnt mean, that she doesn't leave her house...
they don't need to share their life with us... and we saw a picture of the couple, they looked very not-traditional there. so I'm sure they know how to balance traditional life and *westernized* life...
Well I never red an article in the newspaper about activities done by princess Fahdah. For example, sheikha Hind never take a photo but there are a lot of newspaper about what she is doing. Princess Fahdah nothing, she don't attend weddings even. Nothing.
Old 12-29-2007, 07:50 PM
Heir Apparent

To be fair though, the Jordanian press tend to concentrate on the activities of the King and Queen. Fahdah may be involved with some organisation but it just hadn't been publicised, although personally I think this is unlikely.
Old 12-29-2007, 09:16 PM
Courtier

I get the impression that the king's bro wanna keep family stuff private, P Ali, Hamza, Hashem..they don't feel the need to show pix of them or their kids, no one's business, I respect their choice, even though I will be super happy to see a family pic
Old 03-17-2008, 04:22 PM
Nobility

I never see a picture of Hashim's wife,does she do any royal duties at all? Its strange since the rest of the royal ladies do some from time to time!!!
Old 03-18-2008, 08:21 PM
Courtier

She has not done anything public as yet. Would be nice to see but probly will not happen.
Old 08-22-2008, 07:58 AM
Courtier

Questions about Princess Fahdah and her family

my i please ask a little abotu princess fahda's history? shoudl i post here?
Old 08-23-2008, 10:54 PM
Courtier

all we knew is that princess fahdas from saudi arabia, her father is a buisness man Sheikh Mohammad Ibrahim bin Sulayman Abu Neyan and her grandfathers is Sheikh Turki bin Khaled Al-Sedeiri. people says her mums the painter or artists Sherifa al sedeuri and has 2 sisters too. i read that she met prince hashems in france possibly and that shes artist too or maybe does a business?
Old 08-25-2008, 10:24 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Denmark
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Mahala View Post
all we knew is that princess fahdas from saudi arabia, her father is a buisness man Sheikh Mohammad Ibrahim bin Sulayman Abu Neyan and her grandfathers is Sheikh Turki bin Khaled Al-Sedeiri. people says her mums the painter or artists Sherifa al sedeuri and has 2 sisters too. i read that she met prince hashems in france possibly and that shes artist too or maybe does a business?
Does that mean she was a Sheikha or a Princess before her marriage? If so what was her title before her marriage to Prince Hashem?

According to some websites found via google she would be Princess Fahdah Abu Neyan, Princess Fahdah bint Mohammed Abu Neyan of Saudi Arabia or Princess Fahdah Abu Neyan of Saudi Arabia, would that be correct?

http://www.geneall.net/W/per_page.php?id=1017037
http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclop...bin-Al-Hussein
Old 08-25-2008, 04:24 PM
Courtier

thankyou...also have u noticed that the person whose posted the Q noor incident is also named "moi"..same as the person who poseted quite a bit on fahdah durign the wedding days...also we have just seen one picture of her right??i just want to make sure that im not missign out on anything:) just that one honey moon pic, right?
Old 08-25-2008, 10:14 PM
Courtier

she wasnt princess/sheikha before the marraige, at least that we know but theres no other titles. theres only one picture of hers here.
Old 08-25-2008, 10:24 PM
Gentry

is her father a billionaire?
Old 08-25-2008, 10:27 PM
Courtier

i never seen anythings like that but forums always said its very rich family. so could posibly be that much. who knows?
Old 08-26-2008, 02:31 AM
Heir Presumptive

Princess fahda's mother from al sdairy family and king fahad was a king of saudi arabia his mother from the same family because that it is rich and famous family in saudi arabia.her father work in idustrial sector in saudi arabia and work with malittery
Old 09-03-2008, 03:20 PM
Commoner

Why doesn't Prince Hashem want her to appear in public? Is it because of her Saudi background, or because HE doesn't want her to appear in public because of his beliefs?
Old 09-03-2008, 03:44 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

I hadn't realized the prince was married so this aroused my curiosity. Many of the sites which had pictures don't now. I would be very surprised if this prince had objected to the photos given his mother and a rather western upbringing... but maybe he's more conservative than I would expect.