Questions about Princess Basmah and her Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zonk

Administrator
City
Somewhere in
Country
United States
Welcome to the thread to discuss general information on Princess Basmah, wife of Prince Hamzah of Jordan.

Please keep in mind our Posting Rules & Guidelines, specifically the following:

• All images and articles must have a source attributed to it.
  • Only current images can be attached directly to the forum. Old images must be hosted via another source first.
  • Post only 20% of an article, followed by a link to the rest of it.
  • Be respectful even if you do not agree.
  • Stay on topic, otherwise posts will be deleted.
Thanks and Happy Posting!

Prince Hamzah Bin Al Hussein was known to Captain pilot Basma Atoum several years ago when she was Atoum train Prince Hamzah to fly in Wadi Rum and Aqaba where she works at the Academy of Ella to fly. Atoum is the daughter of businessman Mahmoud Hassan Bani Ahmad Atoum the flashing most of the years of his life in Canada
Her home in Jerash.

I found this about her
I think she is Jordanian-born

According to many Jor-webs she was born in Canada.

Her father is Mahmoud Hassan Bani Ahmad Atoum, from the town of Kufr Khall north of Jerash Governorate. He's a former officer in The Jordanian Armed Forces and current businessman in Canada.

PrincessBasma.jpg

Princess Basmah at the labor day celebrations in the children's museum of Jordan.

wikipedia article:

Princess Basmah Bani Ahmad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Okay, then she was born in Canada not Jordan ?? because everybody is saying something different. Can somebody confirm that please.

In most of the Jor-sites she is Canadian .. maybe because her father immigrated to Canada since he was 18 years old.

Well in America or Canada they consider her as a Canadian, even though her parents are from Jordan. Interesting, I can say that Hamza is a copy paste of his dad even though in his personal life. First one was his cousin just like King hussein's first wife and the second one is Canadian and Canada is under the control of Britain. So she is Not Arabic just like the second wife of King Hussein Muna :D

Please note that all posts regarding Princess Noor (who is not the topic of this thread) have been deleted as off topic.

Zonk
Jordan Forums Moderator

Well in America or Canada they consider her as a Canadian, even though her parents are from Jordan. Interesting, I can say that Hamza is a copy paste of his dad even though in his personal life. First one was his cousin just like King hussein's first wife and the second one is Canadian and Canada is under the control of Britain. So she is Not Arabic just like the second wife of King Hussein Muna :D

In what world do you imagine that Canada is under the control of Britain??? Canada is a fully independent nation that just happens to have the same monarch as Great Britain which hardly places the country under the control of Great Britain.
She was born a Canadian of Jordanian descent which should not diminish her Arab credentials.

I think it's Jordanian origins :clap::jordanflag:
Is not a Jordanian of Palestinian origin, such as Rania and Zanah

In what world do you imagine that Canada is under the control of Britain??? Canada is a fully independent nation that just happens to have the same monarch as Great Britain which hardly places the country under the control of Great Britain.
She was born a Canadian of Jordanian descent which should not diminish her Arab credentials.

Thank you for that!!

Second...For those who are confused, think Queen Noor. Her Majesty, while born and raised in the US, is still of Arab descent. Just as the new Princess, except HRH was born and raised in Canada, but still of Arab descent.

I hope that helps out some. :)

Okay dear, you don't have to get mad and answer back like that... There is nothing wrong if I have an incorrect information. Then have you seen Canadian's money ???? why do they have Queen Elizabeth on their money ????

"Bani Ahmad" Otoum is a Pure Jordanian tribe and us Jordanians are proud that HRH have chosen (for the FIRST TIME since Prince Mohammad Married Taghreed Majali) a pure Jordanian. Now her being 26 years old, isn't accurate, she is around Hamzah's age.
Let's wish them both happiness, cause Hamzah is a genuine person and he only deserves the best and I am sure Basmah is the perfect match, hope it lasts though for more than King Hussein's marriage to Princess Muna lasted :)

I am Canadian and I can assure you The Queen doesn't control me or anyone I know. As for the new princess I wonder if she now has to rescind her Canadian passport since she is now a member of the Jordanian Royal house? I wonder if she plays hockey?

No dear Amoula said that she is around hamza's age, it means she is her 30s not 25 :D
Yes dear , too much sources says she in 30's ;) , & she sure not look like 26 year old

Really interesting and very good looking woman:i wish them both happiness and joy and health in their life and may i add:some cute little kids would be great too!!!!

at least she does not look like his elder sister :) good thing these days(bad i am!!!!!!!)

Article about Princess Basmah Hamzah

Arabian Aerospace - Woman with a licence to thrill...

in Linked In website is mention that She live in Canada - Manitoba

Thanks for sharing this interesting article:flowers: Princess Basmah has such an exciting job,she must be a very tough,disciplined woman because aerobatic flying takes a lot of training and hard work!I have huge respect for her achievements and I´m sure Prince Hamzah will never get bored with such a wonderful lady:)

Well, she looks too masculine because of her career. :D but her job is really interesting and it must be excitement :D

I don't think she looks masculine at all. Just no nonsense.

^^^^^
If she grew up in Montreal it is likely she has some French as well.

Back
Top Bottom