Questions about Princess Basmah and her Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you both for replying! :flowers: Her English is perfect and I also liked her accent, I find it quite interesting.

Do you know what is the exact date of birth ?? Jan, ?? 1979

Lol, :D I know, listen, Amoula said that her date of birth is Jan 4th. Is this right ?? :flowers: :flowers:
correct. i am glad someone else stated that, as i would not want to overstep her privacy and our friendship. :flowers:

Yes right I heard from alot of jordanian said she’s Born 1979 that mean 33 years old elder than prince hamzah in one year

Oh dear, that makes her a Capricorn and Rams rarely get on well with Capricorns. Wonder how long will it last... :ermm:

Yes right I care and believe in horoscopes noway they be suitable togather , Capricorns & Aries , wonder that :ohmy: :flowers:

I believe and care about horoscopes and as I know Yes they are very suitable togather Aries & Geminis :flowers:

I knew it... :flowers: And I've heard Leo and Aries are also very suitable together... ;) Well, I really can't wait to see again princess Basmah with Hamzah in official events... The more I know about her, the more I like her... I wish them lots of happiness, health and beautiful children!

You still have doubts I might be making stuff up ? ::lol::lol::whistling:;)

Lol, Not at all Amoula but you know everybody was saying something different :whistling:;) I did not say that you are making stuff up :flowers:

I knew it... :flowers: And I've heard Leo and Aries are also very suitable together... ;) Well, I really can't wait to see again princess Basmah with Hamzah in official events... The more I know about her, the more I like her... I wish them lots of happiness, health and beautiful children!
inshallah! we'll have to wait and see.

prince hamzah not happy in the pictures of his marriage.why did he marry in this way so quickly?
many ask this here.

prince hamzah not happy in the pictures of his marriage.why did he marry in this way so quickly?
many ask this here.

Dahliah, I don't know really if it was everything as fast as it seems. Some people said they met each other four years ago, some other people said it was three months ago (maybe, they met each other four years ago but they fell in love three months ago. I really don't know. And, forgive me all, but this is not clear for me... I don't know when they really met each other, yet, sorry!)
But, what I also think is that Hamzah looks very happy and I'd say "relaxed" in the pictures... very calm down, the way someone acts when he's doing what he really wants to do and when he's really sure of what he's doing... That's what I see looking at the pictures! I hope they'll be very happy! :flowers:

lets wait and see. I think if you compare pictures of his first wedding he looked fresh and. smiling so much. I think he looks unhappy,
maybe 4 years ago he was still with his first wife the Jordanian princess noor so I don't know too. but there is no information about her or her family still or anything,
people discuss only is why they marry fast and how she looks older and comments like that.

Ok, so it is confirmed now that Basmah is a Capricorn indeed. It's true that Earth signs (Capricorns) & Fire signs (Rams = Hamzah) are not a good match. Rams get on very well with Geminis & Leos. :flowers:
And Dahliah, welcome to the forum!!! :rose: Please share more info regarding the public opinion in Amman!! ;) :)

They did not mention in the article about how she met Hamza.

Thank you both for the article and the additional pictures!! :flowers: Basmah seems like a very dynamic and active woman, which means that Hamzy went from the silent plain :)censored:) doormat to the masculine Super Woman, whoah that was quite the change!!!! :w00t:

Back
Top Bottom