Questions about Princess Basmah and her Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
to bad the interviewer gets her last name incorrect :bang:

The Frankincense Trail - Episode 04: Jordan and Israel - Watch Free Documentary Online - BBC, Robert MacIver, Michael J Lynch, Kate Humble (presenter)[/QUOTE]

No Stella1977, I have found an article mentioned that Basma's family name is neither Bani Ahmad nor Alotoum. Actually her family name is Abu Toameh Qaaemeh; her tribe name is Bani Ahmad. Hence, we can say that the royal court did hide this information for anonymous reason :whistling:.
The link (in Arabic): http://www.akhbar-jo.com/-خطوبة-سمو-الامير-حمزة-على-الكابتن-بسمة-العتوم-

Last edited:

No Stella1977, I have found an article mentioned that Basma's family name is not neither Bani Ahmad nor Alotoum. Actually her family name is Abu Toameh Qaaemeh; her tribe name is Bani Ahmad. Hence, we can say that the royal court did hide this information for anonymous reason :whistling:.
The link (in Arabic): http://www.akhbar-jo.com/-خطوبة-سمو-الامير-حمزة-على-الكابتن-بسمة-العتوم-[/QUOTE]

can you do me a favour and find the article again on google and then go to google translate and get me that translated link? i do not read arabic. thank you!!:flowers:

Here is the translation:
Basma Qaaima Bani Ahmad from Kfarrakl where the father named Mahmoud Hassan Abu toumeh Alqaaima and her uncles live Kfarrakl They are clan Bani Ahmad that branch of Apogzelh and Mahacis and Al_husinat and Alqaaima and her grandfather named Abu Salah Alehiha Mahacis why human abandon its origin are uncles until now the name of their clan Qaaima which branch of the clan of Bani Ahmad Kfarrakl they are four brothers Apogzelh and Mhaces and Hasinat and Qaaima (Abotamh) and Lipton link at the clan Atum and uncles and her family and Ojualha of Kfarrakl of the clans Kfarrakl just to mention spared the shame that abandons its origin and Ahloaamamha needles Hem good Alqaaima Bani Ahmad Kfarrakl Alhaji Mohammed Qaaima Hassan Bani Hassan Ahmed and Salim Ahmed Bani Alqaaima Kfarrakl

**Another source obtained from the link below also stated that both the royal court and the intelligence agency in Jordan distort many information, they mentioned princess Basma's case.
http://assawsana.com/portal/comment.php?comment_id=1103547
your Excellency minister explained or shown what is the size effect and is it positive or negative to know what is the truth and the interference is present but for the better or to fare worse we want to clarify what the appropriate I do not defend for the two intelligence services and the Court because I have to be objective Btrahi but I assure that the intelligence agencydistort the facts and change the history and genealogical confused as happened with the name Princess Basma Hamzah of the thigh since Alqaima is her family name . We do not know what happened in this misinformation. Some say that the Court wanted it.
This is the official records of the Civil Affairs Department exists and says that the name of the princess and her tribe is Bani Ahmed.
So, we do not know why this information was held back.

Last edited:

No Stella1977, I have found an article mentioned that Basma's family name is neither Bani Ahmad nor Alotoum. Actually her family name is Abu Toameh Qaaemeh; her tribe name is Bani Ahmad. Hence, we can say that the royal court did hide this information for anonymous reason :whistling:.
The link (in Arabic): http://www.akhbar-jo.com/-خطوبة-سمو-الامير-حمزة-على-الكابتن-بسمة-العتوم-[/QUOTE]

I Like BBC report very much about Jordan & Israel , very interesting video I really enjoyed watching it , Thanks for sharing :flowers:

ok, i posted a comment here yesterday but it is not appearing... the links you have provided are to web commentary/opinion blogs. not reliable news sources. and the other is a COMMENT on a web commertary blog. not credible in my estimation. you can find all kinds of conspiracy theries on the internet, and i am sure if you wanted, you could find 'proof' that the earth is flat too. i will stick to news sources, thanks.

The link (in Arabic): http://www.akhbar-jo.com/-خطوبة-سمو-الامير-حمزة-على-الكابتن-بسمة-العتوم-
I Like BBC report very much about Jordan & Israel , very interesting video I really enjoyed watching it , Thanks for sharing :flowers:

No , there is sure mistake. Princess Basmah is from Bani Ahmad tribe ; Al Atoum family. Is only this person have wrong sources or not reliable soruces. :cool:

No , there is sure mistake. Princess Basmah is from Bani Ahmad tribe ; Al Atoum family. Is only this person have wrong sources or not reliable soruces. :cool:

no worries. like i said, on the internet one can 'prove' anything he want because so many people post garbage and other people believe it to be true. some people like to make trouble and cause problems. enjad she is bani ahmad al atoum. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom