Princess Rym pregnant with her first child: 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shelley

Nobility
Just to try and put everyone out of their misery - a Jordanian friend said that it is common knowledge in certain circles in Amman that Princess Rym is indeed pregnant and the baby is due in October, and also there was a report in a magazine which said the same thing. :)

shelley said:
Just to try and put everyone out of their misery - a Jordanian friend said that it is common knowledge in certain circles in Amman that Princess Rym is indeed pregnant and the baby is due in October, and also there was a report in a magazine which said the same thing. :)

really . well this is very soon, now we can congratulate them , i hope its a boy , and to look like his father , this is would be great for the couple , so happy for them , thank you shelly for the information :)

shelley said:

Really? If this is true, then that is so great! Was it printed in a western magazine or elsewhere? Well looks like Suria might be right afterall.:) I just try not to jump to conclusions as many times before, we have thought several royals to be pregnant when they weren't. I was waiting for a confirmation in the paper or somewhere, but I suppose I would have been waiting. I just thought at least the Jordan Times would have briefly mentioned it somewhere, but I guess not.:confused:

sommone said:
Really? If this is true, then that is so great! Was it printed in a western magazine or elsewhere? Well looks like Suria might be right afterall.:) I just try not to jump to conclusions as many times before, we have thought several royals to be pregnant when they weren't. I was waiting for a confirmation in the paper or somewhere, but I suppose I would have been waiting. I just thought at least the Jordan Times would have briefly mentioned it somewhere, but I guess not.:confused:

i told you in Jordan they will never announce it , till the birth , i don't know why , i saw Rym yesterday she was wearing white and her tummy was so obvious , but no photo in the internet , i wonder why

so finally Rym and Ali will have a new member in their small family , ;) :)

the princess is pregnant!!! :)

congratulations to the couple.

What is your source? How do you know that Rym is pregnant?

it's in netty's page. she always postes official news so i guess this one won't break the rule...
moreover, it's also included in the "who is pregnant" thread.
could not find any official source as the royal family doesnt have any official page for them...

I think it being posted on Netty's site is the most confirmation we are going to get on Rym's pregnancy until she has the baby, then other media outlets will probably mention it briefly. So, once again, looks like Suria was right all the time. Does it say when she is due?

according to the who is pregnant thread, October.

Thanks GomdNatt...Welcome by the way. I think I was the one who posted October, but I only repeating what I had heard, and wanted to know if October was the correct date.

thank you for the welcome.
this is what it says on netty's site: "October 2005: birth expected of the first child of Prince Ali and Princess Rym of Jordan" so. I'm guessing it's october.

GömdNatt said:
this is what it says on netty's site: "October 2005: birth expected of the first child of Prince Ali and Princess Rym of Jordan" so. I'm guessing it's october.

Thanks again.:) I wonder what they plan to name it if it is a boy, or her if it is a girl? I was thinking Haya or Alia for a girl, but for a boy maybe Talal after his grandfather.:cool:

Last edited:
maybe if it is a boy Ali will name him after his father , I mean hussain .

I was just thinking...I wonder where Netty got her info on Rym being pregnant...I have searched on the internet, and outside of this forum, I can't anything mentioning it.

houri said:
maybe if it is a boy Ali will name him after his father , I mean hussain .

i agree with you , a bout the baby name if its a boy , and if its a girl i think he will name it Alia after his mother name , maybe Rym has a n opinion a bout the name , who knows ;)

sommone said:
I was just thinking...I wonder where Netty got her info on Rym being pregnant...I have searched on the internet, and outside of this forum, I can't anything mentioning it.

this is how they work here, its really hard to have any information a bout the Royal family ,

GömdNatt said:

this is mean that Rym now in her fifth month , this is exciting , can't wait to see their little baby

suria said:
this is how they work here, its really hard to have any information a bout the Royal family ,

It is hard to get information about the royal of Jordan if they don't want to give it .

and it is impossible to get also any information about the gulf royals :(

houri said:
It is hard to get information about the royal of Jordan if they don't want to give it .

and it is impossible to get also any information about the gulf royals :(

yes, and this is why there is a lot of rumors a bout them , they don't give exact info a bout them selves , and what they do , like P Rym when she got pregnant no body knows , i saw her on TV , other wise we will never know its really hard to get such an info , so its good that netty royals mention that

Lack of info is probably a good thing for them...Bad for watchers, unfortunately.

sommone said:
Lack of info is probably a good thing for them...Bad for watchers, unfortunately.

well I agree it is good for them .

in fact I was in the same class with the daughter of the Amir and I didn't know who she is until the teacher called her full name , then I siad to my self good for her that she live normal life without any one know any thing about her .

I dont think that Rim is pregnant

reeda2000 said:

Time will tell whether or not she is...Welcome to the forums by the way.

reeda2000 said:

yes she is , i saw her on TV , did you see her ,

welcome to the thread:)

reeda2000 said:
No ididnt ...when ..

in the dead sea conference at May , i saw her at least she was in her fifth month you can't be fool by the photo its so clear

I think she looks pregnant, but why did't they anounce it, or do they do that only for a queen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom