Princess Rym pregnant with her first child: 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been saying the same thing...I have searched on the internet, and I couldn't find anything about her expecting, but pictures definitely don't lie here. That picture is all the confirmation I need. I just wonder why no one has written about it, especially in the western media. Since it is official now, Congrats to the parents to be.

I think its a baby boy en you wil see

hi iam a new member and i love prince ali sooooooooooo much iam so happy 4 him iam sure his baby will be very cute i dont know why i feel he will have a baby boy

marmarina said:
hi iam a new member and i love prince ali sooooooooooo much iam so happy 4 him iam sure his baby will be very cute i dont know why i feel he will have a baby boy

you are welcome:) , you should see the previous threads , we posted very beautiful photos for PA enjoy

by the way i feel that he have a baby girl;)

I think they will have ababy boy.....

i think princeali will have a baby boy and his name will be hussien

petra said:
i saw princess rym in amman in a wedding she was pregnent ,and i read that princess rym is older than prince ali she is 35 years and he is 29 (from hello magazen) . so good luck to them both and i which the all the best with there new coming baby .

Ma' Sha' Allah! I hope that all goes well with them. Personally age in most cases is nothing but a number and so long as the two are divinely intended for one another, are divinely suited for each other, then no problems exist.
He he he they didn't waste time he he he!:p ;) :)

suria said:
you are welcome:) , you should see the previous threads , we posted very beautiful photos for PA enjoy

by the way i feel that he have a baby girl;)

That is just what I think. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Roshanah said:
Ma' Sha' Allah! I hope that all goes well with them. Personally age in most cases is nothing but a number and so long as the two are divinely intended for one another, are divinely suited for each other, then no problems exist.
He he he they didn't waste time he he he!:p ;) :)

oh ya , they are so cute couple , and Rym is great person , she won't wast anythime with PA :D

Roshanah said:
That is just what I think. :)

now we have more than three votes for a baby girl ;)

T-R-O-U-B-L-E said:
Twins...hehe

:D
wow , I hope the rumor is true and Rym is having a twins now , its better than getting pregnant again;)

Whenis Rym due? Or has that not been declared?

suria said:
:D
wow , I hope the rumor is true and Rym is having a twins now , its better than getting pregnant again;)

Don't be so sure about that, with her busy scheduel she mightn't be able to cope.Also within their first year os married, Alllah forbid it wouldn't be fair, their just getting to knw one another. That wouls bee too much pressure. They started the same Rumour with Dona Letizia de Asturias. Why can't htey just be happy that there is a Royal baby on the way, instead of sensationalising it. :p

Roshanah said:
Don't be so sure about that, with her busy scheduel she mightn't be able to cope.Also within their first year os married, Alllah forbid it wouldn't be fair, their just getting to knw one another. That wouls bee too much pressure. They started the same Rumour with Dona Letizia de Asturias. Why can't htey just be happy that there is a Royal baby on the way, instead of sensationalising it. :p

;)
yes i know , i am just kidding , but who knows what she is hiding in her belly , i know this would be a big pressure on Rym and Ali too , and i don't think PA is able to handle it as he is too busy working with the king

I cannt to see her baby .......i thinh she will have twins dont you agree with me?

I cannt wait.....

reeda2000 said:
I cannt to see her baby .......i thinh she will have twins dont you agree with me?

after seeing those photos i started to think that maybe Rym is holding TWINS
i think this would be great , but too much either
we have to wait and see

its really excited to see PA's baby , i hope for the baby to have his father eyes:) ;)

reeda2000 said:

hmmm...i cant tell
twins do run in the family but through Princess Muna's kids.

~*~Humera~*~ said:
hmmm...i cant tell
twins do run in the family but through Princess Muna's kids.

the twin thing is always a MOTHER thing.
so that princess muna got twins and one of her sons got twins are two different things!
so its not alis thing when he gets twins with rym :)

closesttoheaven said:
the twin thing is always a MOTHER thing.
so that princess muna got twins and one of her sons got twins are two different things!
so its not alis thing when he gets twins with rym :)[/QUOTE

so Rym's mother or her grandmother should have a twins , for Rym to has one :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I think Princess Rym and Ali are having a girl they will name Alia.
P Rym's father is Algerian and her mother is Croatian.I don't think that QN and QA look like at all.

Does the JRF not make official announcements for royal princesses who are expecting a baby? It was so odd that there was no announcement for Rym. I didnt even know she was pregnant until I saw her last pictures. Does anyone remember if there was an announcement in Petra?

~*~Humera~*~ said:
Does the JRF not make official announcements for royal princesses who are expecting a baby? It was so odd that there was no announcement for Rym. I didnt even know she was pregnant until I saw her last pictures. Does anyone remember if there was an announcement in Petra?

I thought it strange too, Humera. It was Suria who first stated as early as January, if memory serves me right, that Rym was expecting. After her post, I went onto the internet using a search engine to see if I could find anything mentioning Rym being pregnant, and I came up empty. It wasn't until the pictures of Rym wearing the pink dress, did I realize that she was definitely expecting. So, I'm wondering myself why it wasn't announced in any of the western media if not the Jordanian media.

I think I said that I believed they were having a girl, and either her name would be Haya or Alia....if it is a boy, Talal would be nice.

I don't know if it is the cas with prince Ali and Rym but there is traditional between a lot of women in my country to not announce the news of pregnant , they think it could bring bad luck or evil eyes etc loooooool :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom