The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > King Abdullah's Brothers

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2005, 11:24 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by houri
It is hard to get information about the royal of Jordan if they don't want to give it .

and it is impossible to get also any information about the gulf royals :(

yes, and this is why there is a lot of rumors a bout them , they don't give exact info a bout them selves , and what they do , like P Rym when she got pregnant no body knows , i saw her on TV , other wise we will never know its really hard to get such an info , so its good that netty royals mention that

And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 06-13-2005, 01:27 AM
Courtier

Lack of info is probably a good thing for them...Bad for watchers, unfortunately.

Old 06-13-2005, 01:43 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sommone
Lack of info is probably a good thing for them...Bad for watchers, unfortunately.
well I agree it is good for them .

in fact I was in the same class with the daughter of the Amir and I didn't know who she is until the teacher called her full name , then I siad to my self good for her that she live normal life without any one know any thing about her .
Old 06-23-2005, 03:54 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I dont think that Rim is pregnant
Old 06-23-2005, 04:14 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeda2000

Time will tell whether or not she is...Welcome to the forums by the way.
Old 06-23-2005, 04:50 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

thank you .
Old 06-23-2005, 07:33 AM
Courtier

Quote:
yes she is , i saw her on TV , did you see her ,

welcome to the thread:)
And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 06-23-2005, 07:54 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

No ididnt ...when ..
Old 06-23-2005, 08:33 AM
Courtier

Quote:
No ididnt ...when ..

in the dead sea conference at May , i saw her at least she was in her fifth month you can't be fool by the photo its so clear

Old 06-26-2005, 01:49 AM
Courtier

Question

I think she looks pregnant, but why did't they anounce it, or do they do that only for a queen?
Old 06-26-2005, 02:11 AM
Courtier

I have been saying the same thing...I have searched on the internet, and I couldn't find anything about her expecting, but pictures definitely don't lie here. That picture is all the confirmation I need. I just wonder why no one has written about it, especially in the western media. Since it is official now, Congrats to the parents to be.
Old 06-26-2005, 09:41 AM
Gentry

About Princess Rym, she will have her first baby on October.....
Old 06-26-2005, 09:51 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by syima
About Princess Rym, she will have her first baby on October.....
]

yes and i think its a baby girl:)
Old 06-26-2005, 01:04 PM
Gentry

I think its a baby boy en you wil see
Old 07-24-2005, 06:19 AM
Gentry

hi iam a new member and i love prince ali sooooooooooo much iam so happy 4 him iam sure his baby will be very cute i dont know why i feel he will have a baby boy
Old 07-24-2005, 08:53 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmarina
hi iam a new member and i love prince ali sooooooooooo much iam so happy 4 him iam sure his baby will be very cute i dont know why i feel he will have a baby boy
you are welcome:) , you should see the previous threads , we posted very beautiful photos for PA enjoy

by the way i feel that he have a baby girl
Old 07-24-2005, 01:08 PM
Courtier

I think they are having a girl, too.
Old 07-26-2005, 03:55 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I think they will have ababy boy.....
Old 07-29-2005, 03:48 PM
Gentry

i think princeali will have a baby boy and his name will be hussien
Old 08-01-2005, 10:03 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by petra
i saw princess rym in amman in a wedding she was pregnent ,and i read that princess rym is older than prince ali she is 35 years and he is 29 (from hello magazen) . so good luck to them both and i which the all the best with there new coming baby .
Ma' Sha' Allah! I hope that all goes well with them. Personally age in most cases is nothing but a number and so long as the two are divinely intended for one another, are divinely suited for each other, then no problems exist.
He he he they didn't waste time he he he!:p :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by suria
you are welcome:) , you should see the previous threads , we posted very beautiful photos for PA enjoy

by the way i feel that he have a baby girl
That is just what I think. :)