The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > King Abdullah's Brothers

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2005, 08:03 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
Maybe they will release a family picture on Ali's 30th Birthday,on December the 23rd....let's wait and see.
(I really hope so).
i think the most important thing is - that the baby is well - and that not any illness or so is the reason for that they dont show us the little girl.

i would do the same - in there situation.
and to me it seems that many people of the JRF are very discret.
when i remember queen noors book (well she showed her babies but she was the queen...) - she doesnt write much about her children and she almost never talks about them... - so maybe ali is the same - and we cannot expect any picture of little princess jalila - from him.

Old 11-20-2005, 02:22 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by closesttoheaven
so maybe ali is the same - and we cannot expect any picture of little princess jalila - from him.

Yes, Ali appears to be very discreet. However, I believe that we will see a photo or photos of Jalila at some point. It might not be next week, next month, or even next year.

Old 11-20-2005, 06:46 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
Maybe they will release a family picture on Ali's 30th Birthday,on December the 23rd....let's wait and see.
(I really hope so).
ITS REALLY A GOOD IDEA i think this could happen :) if they want us to see their little angel
And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 11-20-2005, 09:56 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryshawn
Could you join their PR team???? (and pass along your idea....:) )
PR team? PR as in ummmm....what?lol (I can be really thick ssometimes,I didn't get what u meant by PR :o )
Old 12-17-2005, 02:04 PM
Majesty

is there any christning in islam or aname giving cermony i was thinkinf of the little one and is she a princess
Old 12-17-2005, 03:12 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative Jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine
is there any christning in islam or aname giving cermony i was thinkinf of the little one and is she a princess
No in the Islam isnt a christning. Only exist a ceremony to put the name to babyborn.
Old 12-18-2005, 06:21 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine
As far as we know, she does carry the title of princess. All of the baby's cousins do (ie P Faisal's children etc) so there's no reason why she won't carry the title too. :)