The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > King Abdullah's Brothers

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2005, 10:34 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star
If Prince Ali and Princess Rym don't wish to issue photos then the public should repect their wishes. It's their child, the general public doesn't have any rights to her.
on the contrary , he should let us see the new princess , maybe not now but later on
she is a Jordanian princess and we the right to see her at least

And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 09-26-2005, 11:53 AM
Heir Apparent

"on the contrary , he should let us see the new princess , maybe not now but later on "

she's a baby for heavens sake, not a prized animal or something. There's just soemthing so off-putting abnout people who immediately "display" their child.

Old 09-26-2005, 11:56 AM
Courtier

Quote:
"on the contrary , he should let us see the new princess , maybe not now but later on "

she's a baby for heavens sake, not a prized animal or something. There's just soemthing so off-putting abnout people who immediately "display" their child.

you mean like QR did ,let us see her child in the same day he get born , ummmmm ya i agree with you , PA shouldn't do this and he didn't do this , i meant when she is ready , maybe months later ,

And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 09-26-2005, 12:42 PM
Aristocracy

I coudn't agree more, Little star!
Old 09-26-2005, 07:37 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by suria
you mean like QR did ,let us see her child in the same day he get born , ummmmm ya i agree with you , PA shouldn't do this and he didn't do this , i meant when she is ready , maybe months later ,
Prince Ali's daughter isnt the child of a King. Prince Hashem is. Which is why we saw pictures of him right away. Just as we see pictures of children born to the crown princes of Europe soon after their birth. As the King's son P. Hashem will be in the public eye from the beginning. Prince Ali, however, can keep his kids away from the cameras as much as he wants, given his own low profile.
Old 09-27-2005, 01:40 AM
Courtier

Quote:
If Prince Ali and Princess Rym don't wish to issue photos then the public should repect their wishes. It's their child, the general public doesn't have any rights to her.

I have nothing but respect for them. I'm not mad, or disappointed at all. I admit I was excited for the couple, and had anticipated seeing pictures at some point...still do. However, of course whenever they decide to let the public see her, then I like everyone else will.
Old 09-30-2005, 09:18 AM

I guess I should say mabrouk to Ali and Rym on the birth of their daughter. Many congratulations
Old 10-03-2005, 12:23 AM
Commoner

Question Did u post a pic of baby Jalilah ?

I can't c any pic of her..... how do u know she's just like KH as a kid ?
Old 10-03-2005, 02:58 AM
Gentry

She has broken away from tradition and is up working already. No suprise since QRania did the same after having PSalma. Congratulation on the birth of their daughter Jalilah. I was right on the sex and wrong on the name .
Fi sehetakk to PRym and Jaliah
Old 10-03-2005, 09:48 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirsada
She has broken away from tradition and is up working already. No suprise since QRania did the same after having PSalma. Congratulation on the birth of their daughter Jalilah. I was right on the sex and wrong on the name .
Fi sehetakk to PRym and Jaliah
:) Fi sehetak is only said when u make a toast...if u want an arabic word for congratulation it's Mabrouk (unless ur an Arab,and u did mean to say fi sehetak,if that's the case,I'm sorry :o )
Old 11-16-2005, 06:19 AM
Gentry

Any photos of Princess Rym en Princess Jalilah.
Old 11-16-2005, 08:38 AM
Courtier

I think we should give up because I don't think we will see a pic for her any time soon :(
Old 11-16-2005, 10:20 AM
Aristocracy

It would be nice if they would release just one photo of her. I'd like to see what a beautiful little girl they have!
Old 11-16-2005, 10:47 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by houri
I think we should give up because I don't think we will see a pic for her any time soon :(
this is too bad , its been two months now , and we don't know how she is look like , i wish to put a photo for her .....:(
Old 11-16-2005, 10:14 PM
Serene Highness

I get the distinct feeling Ali and Rym want to maintain their daughter's privacy so I'm close to giving up on this, too. Perhaps, at some point, they will issue a photo of their family but it doesn't seem like it's going to happen anytime soon as it's been two months--and nothing.... And, now, with the focus on the Amman attacks, it seems highly unlikely they will be putting any photos out there out of respect for what has happened.
Old 11-17-2005, 12:53 AM
Courtier

I agree...If they had any ideas about showing photos of her before 11/9, they would probably be even more reluctant to do so now.
Old 11-17-2005, 02:59 AM
Courtier

it seems the only chance to see her photos as a child is when she have her own site as a young princess :(

but really I can't blame her parents for sure they do what they see right for their little girl :)
Old 11-17-2005, 06:20 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryshawn
I get the distinct feeling Ali and Rym want to maintain their daughter's privacy so I'm close to giving up on this, too. Perhaps, at some point, they will issue a photo of their family but it doesn't seem like it's going to happen anytime soon as it's been two months--and nothing.... And, now, with the focus on the Amman attacks, it seems highly unlikely they will be putting any photos out there out of respect for what has happened.
i agree with you , and as Houri said if PA has his own web site we will see her daughter , maybe Princess Haya will add a photo for her in her new website ..

i think Rym and PA don't want anyone to bother their baby but she is a new princess , and we should see her , maybe not now for what happened but some time later ....
Old 11-18-2005, 05:08 PM
Gentry

i hope 2 see princess jalila soon
Old 11-18-2005, 06:56 PM
Courtier

Maybe they will release a family picture on Ali's 30th Birthday,on December the 23rd....let's wait and see.
(I really hope so).