Princess Rym gives birth to baby girl - Princess Jalilah: September 16, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Little_star said:
If Prince Ali and Princess Rym don't wish to issue photos then the public should repect their wishes. It's their child, the general public doesn't have any rights to her.
on the contrary , he should let us see the new princess , maybe not now but later on
she is a Jordanian princess and we the right to see her at least

Last edited by a moderator:
"on the contrary , he should let us see the new princess , maybe not now but later on "

she's a baby for heavens sake, not a prized animal or something. There's just soemthing so off-putting abnout people who immediately "display" their child.

Little_star said:
"on the contrary , he should let us see the new princess , maybe not now but later on "

she's a baby for heavens sake, not a prized animal or something. There's just soemthing so off-putting abnout people who immediately "display" their child.

you mean like QR did ,let us see her child in the same day he get born , ummmmm ya i agree with you , PA shouldn't do this and he didn't do this , i meant when she is ready , maybe months later ,

Last edited by a moderator:
suria said:
you mean like QR did ,let us see her child in the same day he get born , ummmmm ya i agree with you , PA shouldn't do this and he didn't do this , i meant when she is ready , maybe months later ,

Prince Ali's daughter isnt the child of a King. Prince Hashem is. Which is why we saw pictures of him right away. Just as we see pictures of children born to the crown princes of Europe soon after their birth. As the King's son P. Hashem will be in the public eye from the beginning. Prince Ali, however, can keep his kids away from the cameras as much as he wants, given his own low profile.

Little_star said:
If Prince Ali and Princess Rym don't wish to issue photos then the public should repect their wishes. It's their child, the general public doesn't have any rights to her.

I have nothing but respect for them. I'm not mad, or disappointed at all. I admit I was excited for the couple, and had anticipated seeing pictures at some point...still do. However, of course whenever they decide to let the public see her, then I like everyone else will.:cool:

I guess I should say mabrouk to Ali and Rym on the birth of their daughter. Many congratulations

Did u post a pic of baby Jalilah ?

I can't c any pic of her..... how do u know she's just like KH as a kid ?

She has broken away from tradition and is up working already. No suprise since QRania did the same after having PSalma. Congratulation on the birth of their daughter Jalilah. I was right on the sex and wrong on the name .
Fi sehetakk to PRym and Jaliah

Last edited:
mirsada said:
She has broken away from tradition and is up working already. No suprise since QRania did the same after having PSalma. Congratulation on the birth of their daughter Jalilah. I was right on the sex and wrong on the name .
Fi sehetakk to PRym and Jaliah

:) Fi sehetak is only said when u make a toast...if u want an arabic word for congratulation it's Mabrouk (unless ur an Arab,and u did mean to say fi sehetak,if that's the case,I'm sorry :eek: )

Any photos of Princess Rym en Princess Jalilah.

I think we should give up because I don't think we will see a pic for her any time soon :(

It would be nice if they would release just one photo of her. I'd like to see what a beautiful little girl they have!

houri said:
I think we should give up because I don't think we will see a pic for her any time soon :(

this is too bad , its been two months now , and we don't know how she is look like , i wish to put a photo for her .....:(

I get the distinct feeling Ali and Rym want to maintain their daughter's privacy so I'm close to giving up on this, too. Perhaps, at some point, they will issue a photo of their family but it doesn't seem like it's going to happen anytime soon as it's been two months--and nothing.... And, now, with the focus on the Amman attacks, it seems highly unlikely they will be putting any photos out there out of respect for what has happened.

I agree...If they had any ideas about showing photos of her before 11/9, they would probably be even more reluctant to do so now.

it seems the only chance to see her photos as a child is when she have her own site as a young princess :(

but really I can't blame her parents for sure they do what they see right for their little girl :)

maryshawn said:
I get the distinct feeling Ali and Rym want to maintain their daughter's privacy so I'm close to giving up on this, too. Perhaps, at some point, they will issue a photo of their family but it doesn't seem like it's going to happen anytime soon as it's been two months--and nothing.... And, now, with the focus on the Amman attacks, it seems highly unlikely they will be putting any photos out there out of respect for what has happened.

i agree with you , and as Houri said if PA has his own web site we will see her daughter , maybe Princess Haya will add a photo for her in her new website ..

i think Rym and PA don't want anyone to bother their baby but she is a new princess , and we should see her , maybe not now for what happened but some time later ....

Maybe they will release a family picture on Ali's 30th Birthday,on December the 23rd....let's wait and see.
(I really hope so).

lil Monkey said:
Maybe they will release a family picture on Ali's 30th Birthday,on December the 23rd....let's wait and see.
(I really hope so).

i think the most important thing is - that the baby is well - and that not any illness or so is the reason for that they dont show us the little girl.

i would do the same - in there situation.
and to me it seems that many people of the JRF are very discret.
when i remember queen noors book (well she showed her babies but she was the queen...) - she doesnt write much about her children and she almost never talks about them... - so maybe ali is the same - and we cannot expect any picture of little princess jalila - from him.

closesttoheaven said:
so maybe ali is the same - and we cannot expect any picture of little princess jalila - from him.

Yes, Ali appears to be very discreet. However, I believe that we will see a photo or photos of Jalila at some point. It might not be next week, next month, or even next year.

Last edited:
lil Monkey said:
(I really hope so).

ITS REALLY A GOOD IDEA ;) i think this could happen :) if they want us to see their little angel

maryshawn said:
Could you join their PR team???? (and pass along your idea....:) )

PR team? PR as in ummmm....what?lol (I can be really thick ssometimes,I didn't get what u meant by PR:confused: :eek: )

is there any christning in islam or aname giving cermony i was thinkinf of the little one and is she a princess

Josefine said:
is there any christning in islam or aname giving cermony i was thinkinf of the little one and is she a princess

No in the Islam isn´t a christning. Only exist a ceremony to put the name to babyborn.

Josefine said:

As far as we know, she does carry the title of princess. All of the baby's cousins do (ie P Faisal's children etc) so there's no reason why she won't carry the title too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom