The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > King Abdullah's Brothers

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2005, 04:41 AM
Courtier

OMG i didn't know it was the weekend
many many congratulations to the cutest little family :) :) :)
i saw him yesterday , OMG i didn't know that he is a father , he was so beautiful and he looked great ,
Alf Alf Alf Alf AlF mABROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

Mashaallah , i love Jalileh already can't wait to see PA's daughter
when is king Abdullah is coming back

come on your majesty get back we want to see PA's daughter :)
BTW its a girl i was right , since she got pregnant i knew that its a girl
i was right , that PA has been in Jordan since a month because Rym was very close to have her little girl
next time if you needed any information don't hesitate to ask me
i am sure that he has a beautiful little girl :)
my grandfather name is Jalileh
i called her to tell her that PA named his daughter Jalilieh , she was happy
What Jalilieh means , its weird name

And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 09-18-2005, 08:25 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by suria
i saw him yesterday , OMG i didn't know that he is a father , he was so beautiful and he looked great
I thought you would be the first to know from the news and newspapers,lah lah lah Ya Suria,lol,seriously I was surprized it wasn't u who first announced the happy news as ur a good followe of Prince Ali's news.
So alf mabrouk 3laina kolna (Congratulations to all of us :))
Quote:
BTW its a girl i was right , since she got pregnant i knew that its a girl
i was right , that PA has been in Jordan since a month because Rym was very close to have her little girl
next time if you needed any information don't hesitate to ask me
i am sure that he has a beautiful little girl :)
Yep,I have to admit u were right this time,let's see the next pregnancy,hehehe
Quote:
my grandfather name is Jalileh
i called her to tell her that PA named his daughter Jalilieh , she was happy
What Jalilieh means , its weird name
ur grandmother u mean?

Old 09-18-2005, 09:21 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
I thought you would be the first to know from the news and newspapers,lah lah lah Ya Suria,lol,seriously I was surprized it wasn't u who first announced the happy news as ur a good followe of Prince Ali's news.
I DON'T KNOW HOW I MISS IT :(
it was the weekend and i was so busy i watched the news but not all of it , i hate this
but its ok when i came today to the office and saw the happy news , OMG i had to buy ( Knafeh ) for every one when i saw the news :p , i am so happy , i can't concentrate on my work , i was shocked really great thing to start your day with
really Mabrouk 3lanan and To Ali and Rym
Quote:
Yep,I have to admit u were right this time,let's see the next pregnancy,hehehe
i will be ready to predict the next one
Quote:
ur grandmother u mean?
see, i can't focus
ya i meant my grandmother :p

here is the news from addustour newspaper
http://addustour.com/PDF_Daily/2005_9/9_14827_11.pdf
Attached Images

And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 09-18-2005, 11:50 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Mashaallah , i love Jalileh already can't wait to see PA's daughter

when is king Abdullah is coming back

come on your majesty get back we want to see PA's daughter :)
There won't be any pictures of the baby until Abdullah comes back? Why is that?
Old 09-18-2005, 05:54 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Location: Down the street. It's the third house on the right, United States
Congrats to the happy family. How do you pronounce Jalilah? Is it pronounced the way it is spelled? I think it is a neat name myself.

Old 09-18-2005, 06:00 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Jennifer
Congrats to the happy family. How do you pronounce Jalileh? Is it pronounced the way it is spelled? I think it is a neat name myself.
it's jalilah not jalileh and yes it pronounced the way it's spelled :)
Old 09-18-2005, 06:22 PM
Courtier

Quote:
it's jalilah not jalileh and yes it pronounced the way it's spelled :)

Which way is that? Ja-lee-la, or Ja-lie-la? As I said about twice now, my daughter's name is spelled similar. However, it is pronounced Ka-mee-la. This is the last time I mentioned my daughter's name, BTW.
Old 09-18-2005, 06:39 PM
Gentry

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by emily62_1
it would have been natural to name the baby Alia, though ali's half- sis is named Alia.
It would have been a nice gesture to name her Alia, but besides his half-sister with the name, his sister-in-law (PF's wife) is also Princess Alia...would get rather confusing....between all the Noor's, Alia's A'isha's etc... within the immediate Jordan royal family, family gatherings must be entertaining.... :)
Old 09-18-2005, 10:43 PM
Courtier

oh where I was !:o
it is great news :)
congratulation to the new parents
Old 09-19-2005, 08:25 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Location: Down the street. It's the third house on the right, United States
Is Jalilah a Princess? I'm sorry I'm asking a ton of questions....I'm not too familiar w/ how Jodan's family does things (as in naming a child as a Princess or Prince).

Old 09-19-2005, 09:04 AM
Nobility

From what I know, the new born baby girl of the couple has a title of "princess" because she is the Prince of Jordan's daughter..I think its a rule in every royal family that the children of a prince has a royal title of prince or princess..with exception on the British royal family in the case of Prince Edward's daughter Lady Louise Windsor..Anyways, congratulations to the new royal parents, Princess Rym and Prince Ali.. :) :)

Old 09-19-2005, 09:13 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sommone
Which way is that? Ja-lee-la, or Ja-lie-la? As I said about twice now, my daughter's name is spelled similar. However, it is pronounced Ka-mee-la. This is the last time I mentioned my daughter's name, BTW.
it's Ja-lee-la :)
Old 09-19-2005, 09:23 AM
Courtier

Quote:
it's Ja-lee-la :)
Ya agree with you , my gandmother name is Jaleeleh , and i think PA won't name his little daughter after my grandmother name

so i agree that its Jaleelah:)
Old 09-20-2005, 06:56 PM
Aristocracy

Congrats to the happy couple!
Old 09-22-2005, 06:45 AM
Nobility

I cant wait to see Prince Ali's baby..I wonder if she looks like daddy..

Old 09-22-2005, 06:59 AM
Serene Highness

Abu Jalilah!!! Very nice and dear!!!
Old 09-22-2005, 07:23 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilal
Abu Jalilah!!! Very nice and dear!!!

ya i like to call him this way , he is soo cute Abu Jalilah PA looks so happy when I saw him on TV I saw the happiness in his eyes , like never before :) :)

i feel that the girl looks like her daddy , as they say that the girl usually take her daddy features , i just hope to take her daddy eyes ,

Old 09-22-2005, 12:24 PM
Courtier

Quote:
ya i like to call him this way , he is soo cute Abu Jalilah PA looks so happy when I saw him on TV I saw the happiness in his eyes , like never before :) :)

i feel that the girl looks like her daddy , as they say that the girl usually take her daddy features , i just hope to take her daddy eyes ,
I really hope she looks like Abu el shabab,At least we will be sure she will have her grandma's eyes. :)
Old 09-26-2005, 10:26 AM
Courtier

i was very disappointment:( , i thought when KA came that we will see her

but i still think that we will see her maybe not very soon , but he hide her forever ,
Old 09-26-2005, 10:32 AM
Heir Apparent

If Prince Ali and Princess Rym don't wish to issue photos then the public should repect their wishes. It's their child, the general public doesn't have any rights to her.