Princess Rym gives birth to baby boy - Prince Abdullah: March 19, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first saw this thread, I thought it might have been named wrongly and it's about Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor's child. I mean, none of us apparentely had a slightlest clue Princess Rym was pregnant! :ohmy:

Congratulations to the couple! :flowers:

I wonder if Princess Jalilah will be jalous about her little brother Prince Abdullah. Lol...Oh what sweet.

Prince Ali did like his father the late King Hussein. First a girl and then a boy. Like Haya and Ali. Jalilah and Abdullah.

Avalon said:
When I first saw this thread, I thought it might have been named wrongly and it's about Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor's child. I mean, none of us apparentely had a slightlest clue Princess Rym was pregnant! :ohmy:

Congratulations to the couple! :flowers:

But there were rumours about Princess Rym being pregnant, circulating in Jordan and apparently those rumours were true

sjetajiem said:
But there were rumours about Princess Rym being pregnant, circulating in Jordan and apparently those rumours were true

I meant there were no rumours in the TRF and no pictures, which would indicate Princess Rym was pregnant.
I wasn't aware of the rumours in Jordan as well, thanks for letting us know about them. :flowers:

Joumana said:
I wonder if Princess Jalilah will be jalous about her little brother Prince Abdullah. Lol...Oh what sweet.

Prince Ali did like his father the late King Hussein. First a girl and then a boy. Like Haya and Ali. Jalilah and Abdullah.

i have noticed that too, and the age differeance between Ali and Haya is the same between Jalilah and Abdullah :rolleyes:

suria said:
yes i think that could be very strong reason too...

i think Rym named Jalilah and Ali named Abdullah :wub:
I think prince Ali named Jalila .....the name Jalilah used before ....Ali bin Alhussein king of Hijaz named his daughter Jalila ..... u can see that in the family tree...
The Hashemite Royal Family

Last edited:
reeda2000 said:
I think prince Ali named Jalila .....the name Jalilah used before ....Ali bin Alhussein king of Hijaz named his daughter Jalila ..... u can see that in the family tree...
The Hashemite Royal Family

do u think Ali named his daughter after this woman!!!!

iloveabujalilah said:
Yes but maybe reem choice this name from his family
tree :flowers:
Maby...:excl:

suria said:
I think that ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to Ali, Rym, Jalilah!
Happy Birthday to Abdullah Bin Ali!

suria said:

for sure he did, i always wondered where was called jaleelah in this family..., the use to take names of ancestors. i think that's great.:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

and to the question how little abdullah or jaleela looks like:
they both have a mother and a father, so i guess, they look a little bit like both and a little bit different ;) ...or like a grand-grand-grandfather or grand-grand-grandmother...
it's really hard so speculate...
maybe they don't look very similiar to their parents, also this happens. so... let's wait for a picture. :ermm:

O.K! I was off line for a month because I moved. I come back and one of my favorite royal couples have a new baby boy with out me evening knowing!!!!!!! What!!!!THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!! That IS TOTALLY WONDERFUL...... DIDN't even know she was PREgnant........Well, Congrats to the well deserve couple and may they be blessed with many more......

The children of Prince Ali and Princess Rym form a cocktail made of "circassien, hashemite, ukraine, armenien, algerien" blood.

Joumana said:
The children of Prince Ali and Princess Rym form a cocktail made of "circassien, hashemite, ukraine, armenien, algerien" blood.

Ukraine, Armenian? Who is from these regions. The mother of PReem is from Croatia.

Congratulations for Prince Ali and his wife! I'm happy that a new little Prince is born. :wub:

Vanesa.

I didn't even know she was pregnant! Imagine my shock when I heard the news. Congratulations to the parents, big sister, and royal family!

THAT IS HUGE SURPRISE!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! THAT IS TOP SECRECY I've ever seen...
Veram98 said:
Ukraine, Armenian? Who is from these regions. The mother of PReem is from Croatia.
Ukrainian? It is interesting how?:wacko:

Last edited:
I wasn't aware there is an Armenian blood in either Prince Ali or Princess Rym's veins as well.
I assume Armenia and Jordan being rather close (both georgraphically and politically), it is possible, however that's something of a surprise for me.

Sorry I mean Croatia not Ukraine.
But The mother of Princess Rym has a Armenien blood.

All the best to the parents and their family:flowers:

Thank you for the information, Joumana! :flowers:
I never knew that. Princess Rym has quite a multicultural blood on her mother's side.

You are welcome Avalon.

For you all,
Here is an article about the brother of Princess Rym. You can read about the armenian blood.

Salah Brahimi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think that's why princess jalilah has a blond hair and light green eyes because of the european blood of Princess Rym and the green eyes of the late Queen Alia.

Last edited:
Joumana said:
You are welcome Avalon.

For you all,
Here is an article about the brother of Princess Rym. You can read about the armenian blood.

Salah Brahimi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think that's why princess jalilah has a blond hair and light green eyes because of the european blood of Princess Rym and the green eyes of the late Queen Alia.

wow, so Rym has two brothers !!! the whole family is great i think Ali was so right when he loved Rym she is really unique lady :flowers:
i wonder if Abdullah has blue eyes like his sister i think its early to know .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom