Princess Rym gives birth to baby boy - Prince Abdullah: March 19, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
houri said:
Congratulations to them , wow it is really a surprise I was think princess Noor is the only Pregnant in the family right now loooooool , maybe prince Hashem and his wife will surprise us very soon ( I wish ) .
yep u never know maybe so soon ;) ;)

niki said:
Was the baby adopted? Because the annoucement said that they "recieved" their son.
They DO NOT announce adoption plus in Islam we DO NOT adopt..

you can read an article about the new baby on this website
www.elaph.com

its in arabic and says that QAlia was the most loved woman in KH's life..

Yes thats true suria ... she was the firt and the last love .. ALLAAH yerhamha..

lil Monkey said:
They DO NOT announce adoption plus in Islam we DO NOT adopt..
king hussein adopted abeer before ... in islam the the adopted child most hold his real name .. like abeer she is not princess like haya and ali she is just Abeer Muhsen

reeda2000 said:
king hussein adopted abeer before ... in islam the the adopted child most hold his real name .. like abeer she is not princess like haya and ali she is just Abeer Muhsen
YEs exactly, she meant that Ali and Rym adopted a boy and changed his name to Abdullah bin Ali, which is Haram in Islam the child must hold the real father's name , what King Hussien did, is kafalet yateem (to look after and raise an orphan).

Congratulation

Ohhhhhhhhh I'm shocked I can't believe my eyes Prince Ali abujalilah he has a new baby now and he is a boy his name is Abdullah how come????????????????:shock: :shock:

Ok I'm very very very happy for him Big Big Congratulation:flowers: :flowers: but I never never thought that princes reem she will put a baby I love them very much but I hate this way :sad:
Ok I will not change my name as I know Pali they will be love Pjalilah as she is the first baby and I know she seems like queen alia and ali loves his mother more than any thing in a world so I will be abujalilah for all and I will love jalilah and my honey Abdullah without seeing them ……… :) :wub: :wub:

suria said:
ohhh this would be great... inshallah can't wait to see this moment :wub:

Suria I can't believe that....... P Ali still a baby how come he has now 2 baby

ok I can't sayyyyyyyy anything I'm Shocked but I'm Happy in a same time sooooooo " Mabroke" " Mabroke" his name now Abu Abdullah u believe That I will cry ali is Really Father now ...and i know he is a best father in a world
:flowers: :wub:

:wub: :wub: This is what happened to all :wub: :wub: .... ahhhhhhh i cant wait to see JR tv news .:flowers:. :flowers: .. maby they will shaw Naming ceremony:flowers: :flowers: :wub:

Last edited:
reeda2000 said:
where is iloveabujalila .... he most change his user name to iloveabuabbullah.

Really I'm very very happy but I'm in a big shocked soooo but even that as i said jalillah is the first baby and Ali love she before Abdullah :flowers: :flowers:

Heeeey i am just joking ..... i love your name ...also as you said PJ is the first child

i can't believe that prince Ali and princess Rym are that much secretive about their kids :cool:

suria said:
i can't believe that prince Ali and princess Rym are that much secretive about their kids :cool:
U know I respect them ALOT for that, wallah...

lol i'm a bit confused, i didn't expect to read something like this today, but i'm really happy.
abdullah, have to think about this name, why this...

but congrats to the proud parents of little prince abdullah

closesttoheaven said:
lol i'm a bit confused, i didn't expect to read something like this today, but i'm really happy.
abdullah, have to think about this name, why this...

but congrats to the proud parents of little prince abdullah

its clear that he named him after KA name .. the name doesn't surprise me as Ali is the closest brother to king Abdullah and he works with him all the time !!!

suria said:
its clear that he named him after KA name .. the name doesn't surprise me as Ali is the closest brother to king Abdullah and he works with him all the time !!!

think more because now hes called abu abdullah like his father king hussein was called. :flowers:

but we won't know the real reason for

closesttoheaven said:
think more because now hes called abu abdullah like his father king hussein was called. :flowers:

but we won't know the real reason for

yes i think that could be very strong reason too...

i think Rym named Jalilah and Ali named Abdullah :wub:

suria said:
hope that his baby is looks like him
I have a feeling that princess Jalilah looks like her father Prince Ali and Prince abdullah looks like his mother Princess Rym.

Joumana said:
I have a feeling that princess Jalilah looks like her father Prince Ali and Prince abdullah looks like his mother Princess Rym.

for sure, Jalilah looks like Queen Alia blue eyes and blond hair and Ali looks like his mother so the result is Jalilah looks like Ali

about Abdullah the closet option is to look like Rym and her brothers as there is an Arabic saying
(3/2 of the boy features are like his uncles):rolleyes:

Last edited:
reeda2000 said:
Heeeey i am just joking ..... i love your name ...also as you said PJ is the first child

ohh really i'm still shocked but maybe today we can see Pjalillah at news 8 i can't wait :flowers:

suria said:
for sure, Jalilah looks like Queen Alia blue eyes and blond hair and Ali looks like his mother so the result is Jalilah looks like Ali

about Abdullah the closet option is to look like Rym and her brothers as there is an Arabic saying
(3/2 of the boy features are like his uncles):rolleyes:

really yes prince ali gives this name to his a new baby maybe to be like his father i love this thinking way

soo i feel that abudullah seem like ali ohh this what i hop " insallah "

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to the royal couple!!!...I am really surprise about this as I didnt know that Princess Rym was pregnant with her second baby..

kaffir said:
This article has it wrong, as KH was married four times, not three. Maybe the baby was adopted, as Petra also says "received."
In my country mostly religious people sometimes announce a birth of their child by saying "we received" or "God gave us".
I don't think that the baby was adopted, because other sources speak about Princess Rym giving birth.
BTW In Morocco they never announced the pregnancies of Princess Salma and she did not go public during that time.
They only announced the births

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom