Princess Rym gives birth to baby boy - Prince Abdullah: March 19, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lil Monkey

Courtier
City
--
Country
United States
Princess Rym gave birth to a baby boy today March 19th and was named Abdullah, Congrats to the couple :)
Now Ali is Abu Abdullah! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MABROUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK!!!

I have the link from Petra but in ARabic...

ÇáÇÎÈÇÑ

Hé?

I Can't Believe This.....
I Didn't Knew That Princess Rym Was Pregnant....

ANYWAY MABROUK

I was shocked too,lol, i thought it was smthing about Hamza and noor but when I opened the link I was shocked,LOL
Mabrouuuuuuuuuuuuuuk :):flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

I'm Really Shocked. How Can This Happend That We Didn't Knew About It.
Suria, Where Were You??? I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT PRINCE ALI.

Thank´s Lil monkey!! Great news.

I am happy for them.
Mabrouk

Really surprising news!!!Thanks!Congratulations to the family!!!

lil Monkey said:
Princess Rym gave birth to a baby boy today March 19th and was named Abdullah, Congrats to the couple :)

ÇáÇÎÈÇÑ

I think, PHamzah has now to choose another name for his first son!

Veram98 said:
I think, PHamzah has now to choose another name for his first son!
lol that was the first thing that crossed my mind! unless they know the baby is a girl,lol

I did not know that Prince Ali and Princess Rym Ali have a new baby son!!!
Many Mubarak!!!! to them....... :flowers: :flowers:

I wish could see photo of the new baby! and same with their daughter....

I just read News

0018/ Prince Ali, Princess Rym Ali receive new baby</STRONG>

Amman, March 19(Petra)-- The Royal Court is happy to announce that Their Highness Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein and Princess Rym Ali have received on Monday their baby boy, named Abdullah Bin Ali, a Royal Court statement announced Monday.

The Royal Court expresses its heartfelt congratulations to Prince Ali and Prince Rym over this happy event and wished them all happiness with their new baby, said the statement.
//Petra// Wardat

19/03/2007 22:59:56

Congradulations for this joyful bless:wub:
wondering if he named him after the king??

waw! no one knew about this pregancy , they took us by surprise ...anyway happy for the new parents and congratulations to them :)

Wow! Wonder why they didn't announce the pregnancy? Congratulations!

Wow, maybe he's a surprise:wub: but maybe they were not sure and just wanted to be private about his birth. good news anyway home he's healthy.
WK;)

OH!! what a big surprise!!i didn't know that Reem was Pregnant...me too I am shoked.
anyway congratulations to the parents I am really happy for them.by the way the name of the baby is abdullah like the king I read it on the link of Elaph.

Congratulations to them , wow it is really a surprise I was think princess Noor is the only Pregnant in the family right now loooooool , maybe prince Hashem and his wife will surprise us very soon ( I wish ) .

What wonderful news. Many blessings go out to the family.

Was the baby adopted? Because the annoucement said that they "recieved" their son.

lil Monkey said:

ÇáÇÎÈÇÑ

OH MY GOD i am totally shocked i couldn't believe it how come she got birth while we didn't know that she was pregnant for nine months :ohmy:

1000000000000000000000000 Mabroooook to my best prince i am really happy for him

offically prince Ali new name is Abu Abdallah :flowers:

lil Monkey said:
I was shocked too,lol, i thought it was smthing about Hamza and noor but when I opened the link I was shocked,LOL
Mabrouuuuuuuuuuuuuuk :):flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
:wub::wub: :flowers: Me too lil monkey ... anyway congratulations for them :flowers: :wub: :wub:

Joumana said:
I'm Really Shocked. How Can This Happend That We Didn't Knew About It.
Suria, Where Were You??? I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT PRINCE ALI.

i don't know, do you believe that Rym didn't show up on public during the whole period of her pregnancy .. i follow her news but really there was nothing about her during the last period.

i really can't figure out how this happened :wacko:

i can't say everything i know here unless i have a proof on it but for sure i didn't knew that Rym was pregnant

oh by the way i saw photos for her in Lailina magazine i posted them but the moderator deleted them the date of magazine was Jan 2007 and belive me she was not in her 7th month i mean the photos didn't tell that she is even pregnant

this is really weird

where is iloveabujalila .... he most change his user name to iloveabuabbullah.

reeda2000 said:
where is iloveabujalila .... he most change his user name to iloveabuabbullah.

yes you are right i will send a message to him now Ali is Abu Abdallah :heart:

suria said:
i don't know, do you believe that Rym didn't show up on public during the whole period of her pregnancy .. i follow her news but really there was nothing about her during the last period.

i really can't figure out how this happened :wacko:

i can't say everything i know here unless i have a proof on it but for sure i didn't knew that Rym was pregnant

oh by the way i saw photos for her in Lailina magazine i posted them but the moderator deleted them the date of magazine was Jan 2007 and belive me she was not in her 7th month i mean the photos didn't tell that she is even pregnant

this is really weird
yes thats right suria ....
suria can you send those pictures to my e-mail please

now he has another baby and we even didn't see his first one :sad:

I think king abdullah will vist princess Rim and her baby today ...

reeda2000 said:
i think king abdullah will vist princess Rim and her baby today ...

ohhh this would be great... inshallah can't wait to see this moment :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom