The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > King Abdullah's Brothers

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 01:37 AM
Courtier

I didn't even know she was pregnant! Imagine my shock when I heard the news. Congratulations to the parents, big sister, and royal family!

Old 03-25-2007, 03:11 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by suria
do u think Ali named his daughter after this woman!!!!
Her is a picture for her ..... her brother prince Abd alelah was the regent of Iraq
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w76/farooda/58a3.jpg

Old 03-25-2007, 06:10 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeda2000
Her is a picture for her ..... her brother prince Abd alelah was the regent of Iraq
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w76/farooda/58a3.jpg
there must be a story behind this lady !!!!
And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 03-25-2007, 01:16 PM
Nobility

THAT IS HUGE SURPRISE!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! THAT IS TOP SECRECY I've ever seen...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veram98
Ukraine, Armenian? Who is from these regions. The mother of PReem is from Croatia.
Ukrainian? It is interesting how?
Old 03-25-2007, 01:42 PM
Heir Apparent

I wasn't aware there is an Armenian blood in either Prince Ali or Princess Rym's veins as well.
I assume Armenia and Jordan being rather close (both georgraphically and politically), it is possible, however that's something of a surprise for me.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 03-25-2007, 03:30 PM
Courtier

Sorry I mean Croatia not Ukraine.
But The mother of Princess Rym has a Armenien blood.

It was too good to be true...
Old 03-25-2007, 03:40 PM
Heir Apparent

All the best to the parents and their family
Old 03-25-2007, 03:44 PM
Heir Apparent

Thank you for the information, Joumana!
I never knew that. Princess Rym has quite a multicultural blood on her mother's side.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 03-25-2007, 04:03 PM
Courtier

You are welcome Avalon.

For you all,
Here is an article about the brother of Princess Rym. You can read about the armenian blood.

Salah Brahimi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think that's why princess jalilah has a blond hair and light green eyes because of the european blood of Princess Rym and the green eyes of the late Queen Alia.

It was too good to be true...
Old 03-26-2007, 02:43 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joumana
You are welcome Avalon.

For you all,
Here is an article about the brother of Princess Rym. You can read about the armenian blood.

I think that's why princess jalilah has a blond hair and light green eyes because of the european blood of Princess Rym and the green eyes of the late Queen Alia.
wow, so Rym has two brothers !!! the whole family is great i think Ali was so right when he loved Rym she is really unique lady
i wonder if Abdullah has blue eyes like his sister i think its early to know .
And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 03-26-2007, 04:03 AM
Heir Apparent

Wow! TThey kept that under wraps!

Congratulations to Ali and Rym, this is wonderful news. We've all been so busy trying to guess whether Noor is pregnant that we completely missed Rym!

May they have a long, happy and healthy life with their new son and daughter, inshallah.
Old 03-28-2007, 08:06 AM
Courtier

these photos were taken at the first of January this year, she doesn't seem as a women in her seventh month ?????

i belive that Rym gave birth at her seventh month!!!!!!

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...rvat3/Reem.jpg
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...vat3/Reem9.jpg
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...vat3/Reem8.jpg
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...vat3/Reem7.jpg
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...vat3/Reem6.jpg
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...vat3/Reem4.jpg
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...vat3/Reem3.jpg
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...vat3/Reem2.jpg
Old 03-28-2007, 08:24 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joumana
You are welcome Avalon.

For you all,

you have seen princess jaleelah ?
Old 03-28-2007, 08:27 AM
Nobility

i think if she would wear other clothes we would see. prince ali wouldnt laugh on the picture the day after abdullahs birth when reem gave birth in her seventh month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats really nothing to laugh...
so i guess you don't have to care. look at princess noor, you cannot see her belly so much too.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:11 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by closesttoheaven
i think if she would wear other clothes we would see. prince ali wouldnt laugh on the picture the day after abdullahs birth when reem gave birth in her seventh month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats really nothing to laugh...
so i guess you don't have to care. look at princess noor, you cannot see her belly so much too.
no way princess noor belly is soo obvious no one can doubt that she gonna give birth very soon .. but to compare this with Rym she even doesn't look pregnant to me in these photos .. so you agree with me that Rym gave birth at her 7th month , really PA doesn't seem good he was sooo nervous two days a go on TV he even kept moving on the chair and his face looked pale and he looked worried
Old 03-28-2007, 09:28 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

I dont think we can accurately tell from pictures which month Princess Rym gave birth in. There seems to be quite a bit of guessing going on in this thread based on either a few pictures or no pictures at all (ex. what Princess Jaliah, Prince Abdullah looks like).
If you make a certain comment be prepared to back it up with proof, do not indulge in speculation based on what you think might be true which will put you on the defensive when other members question your comments. Further posts of a speculative nature will be deleted.

Royal Family of Jordan Moderating Team
Old 03-28-2007, 12:28 PM
Serene Highness

Congratulations to the parents!
Old 03-28-2007, 01:04 PM
Heir Apparent

A couple of you need to pay more attention to Mod warnings, there aren't here for decoration.

A couple of posts, which were getting slightly personal were removed.
Any more posts concerning the debate when Princess Rym gave brith (not backed by a proof or trustworthy source) will be removed without notification.

Thank you for co-operation,
Jordanian Moderators
Old 03-28-2007, 02:48 PM
Nobility

We have no confirmation that she was even pregnant, and that the child wasn't adopted, correct?
Old 03-28-2007, 03:19 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaffir
We have no confirmation that she was even pregnant, and that the child wasn't adopted, correct?
As far as I know (correct me if I am wrong) in Jordan even adopted children must have the second name of their biological father (as was the case with the girl late King Hussein and Queen Alia adopted). If little Abdullah were indeed adopted I assume he wouldn't have Ali's surname.

Closed Thread