The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > King Abdullah's Brothers

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 04:52 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Heeeey i am just joking ..... i love your name ...also as you said PJ is the first child

Old 03-20-2007, 04:58 AM
Courtier

i can't believe that prince Ali and princess Rym are that much secretive about their kids

And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 03-20-2007, 05:28 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by suria
i can't believe that prince Ali and princess Rym are that much secretive about their kids
U know I respect them ALOT for that, wallah...
Old 03-20-2007, 05:33 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Article from France24
http://www.france24.com/france24Publ...oh9we&cat=null
Old 03-20-2007, 05:42 AM
Courtier

Prince Ali a day beofre the birth of his son Abdullah

isn't he cute and Kalbouz

hope that his baby is looks like him
http://petra.gov.jo/nepras/2007/Mar/18/674I.jpg
http://petra.gov.jo/nepras/2007/Mar/18/665I.jpg
And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 03-20-2007, 05:52 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Prince Ali a day beofre the birth of his son Abdullah

isn't he cute and Kalbouz

http://petra.gov.jo/nepras/2007/Mar/18/674I.jpg
http://petra.gov.jo/nepras/2007/Mar/18/665I.jpg
Yes.... ..... I wish to see him with PJ & baby PA ...
Old 03-20-2007, 05:58 AM
Aristocracy

congratulations!!!!!!
Old 03-20-2007, 06:48 AM
Nobility

lol i'm a bit confused, i didn't expect to read something like this today, but i'm really happy.
abdullah, have to think about this name, why this...

but congrats to the proud parents of little prince abdullah
Old 03-20-2007, 07:09 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by closesttoheaven
lol i'm a bit confused, i didn't expect to read something like this today, but i'm really happy.
abdullah, have to think about this name, why this...

but congrats to the proud parents of little prince abdullah
its clear that he named him after KA name .. the name doesn't surprise me as Ali is the closest brother to king Abdullah and he works with him all the time !!!
Old 03-20-2007, 07:19 AM
Nobility

Quote:
its clear that he named him after KA name .. the name doesn't surprise me as Ali is the closest brother to king Abdullah and he works with him all the time !!!
think more because now hes called abu abdullah like his father king hussein was called.

but we won't know the real reason for
Old 03-20-2007, 07:58 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by closesttoheaven
think more because now hes called abu abdullah like his father king hussein was called.

but we won't know the real reason for
yes i think that could be very strong reason too...

i think Rym named Jalilah and Ali named Abdullah
Old 03-20-2007, 08:14 AM
Courtier

Quote:
I have a feeling that princess Jalilah looks like her father Prince Ali and Prince abdullah looks like his mother Princess Rym.

It was too good to be true...
Old 03-20-2007, 08:47 AM
Gentry

Congratulations to the couple.
Old 03-20-2007, 08:54 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joumana
I have a feeling that princess Jalilah looks like her father Prince Ali and Prince abdullah looks like his mother Princess Rym.
for sure, Jalilah looks like Queen Alia blue eyes and blond hair and Ali looks like his mother so the result is Jalilah looks like Ali

about Abdullah the closet option is to look like Rym and her brothers as there is an Arabic saying
(3/2 of the boy features are like his uncles)
Old 03-20-2007, 09:31 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeda2000
Heeeey i am just joking ..... i love your name ...also as you said PJ is the first child
ohh really i'm still shocked but maybe today we can see Pjalillah at news 8 i can't wait

Quote:
for sure, Jalilah looks like Queen Alia blue eyes and blond hair and Ali looks like his mother so the result is Jalilah looks like Ali

about Abdullah the closet option is to look like Rym and her brothers as there is an Arabic saying
(3/2 of the boy features are like his uncles)
really yes prince ali gives this name to his a new baby maybe to be like his father i love this thinking way

soo i feel that abudullah seem like ali ohh this what i hop " insallah "
Old 03-20-2007, 10:00 AM
Royal Highness

Congratulations to the family
Old 03-20-2007, 10:27 AM
Nobility

Congrats to the royal couple!!!...I am really surprise about this as I didnt know that Princess Rym was pregnant with her second baby..

Old 03-20-2007, 11:48 AM
Commoner

Congrats!!!!!!!!
Old 03-20-2007, 12:33 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeda2000
This article has it wrong, as KH was married four times, not three. Maybe the baby was adopted, as Petra also says "received."
Old 03-20-2007, 12:47 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaffir
This article has it wrong, as KH was married four times, not three. Maybe the baby was adopted, as Petra also says "received."
In my country mostly religious people sometimes announce a birth of their child by saying "we received" or "God gave us".
I don't think that the baby was adopted, because other sources speak about Princess Rym giving birth.
BTW In Morocco they never announced the pregnancies of Princess Salma and she did not go public during that time.
They only announced the births