Princess Noor's Current Events 1 (After Divorce)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wingsofsky

Nobility
City
London
Country
United Kingdom
I wish Princess Noor the best. I think it's the right time to start a new thread for her own events. I hope she will appear as often as she did during her marraige and so we can hear about her good news.:flowers:

i do not think she will have engagements in Jordan and I yes there will be less media coverage compared to her previous status

That's for sure, Xavi. I won't even be surprised if she doesn't travel to Jordan frequently anymore.

Why do you think she won't visit Jordan often. She seemed to be proud of being a Jordanian princess. Also, there are causes she supports.:ohmy:

I also wonder about Princess Noor statut after this divorce and how her enegagement will be in futur?seems that nobody know :)so we have to set down and wait what will happen next.

i want to ask something where the Princess live right now?not in Jordan apparently...

Princess Noor is listed as being invited to the concert the night before the wedding of Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling.

Prince Hamzah is also invited, but Princess Noor is invited as Princess Noor bint Asem. Could that (both of them attending separately) happen? Or would that be out of the question?

Josette

Princess Robijn, I think they may both attend, but I am not sure if Princess Noor and Prince Hamzah will prefer appearing together short after their divorce. However, it depends on her feelings about Princess Victoria. If she does't want to miss the event, she may attend. I wish we could see them together there:flowers:, but in my opinion most probably P Hamzah will attend, but P. Noor won't.:ermm:

Thanks for the good news PR! :flowers: At least we now know that Hamzah will attend the wedding (because I had no idea until now). Other guests from the JRF? Does anyone know?

And btw, I'm a bit surprised Noor was invited even after the divorce. This probably means the Swedish royal family respect her a lot.

Thanks for the good news PR! :flowers: At least we now know that Hamzah will attend the wedding (because I had no idea until now). Other guests from the JRF? Does anyone know?

And btw, I'm a bit surprised Noor was invited even after the divorce. This probably means the Swedish royal family respect her a lot.

Maybe she is a friend of them :) anyway .. I`m so happy that she is invited .. What about the other JRF?

prince ali is friend of P.Victoria sure he will attend too . prince hamzah used to receive PRINCESS Victoria when he was CP maybe they are close friends since that time!!
wish P.Hamzah and Noor maybe comfortable and glad to meet each other and off course haya will be with them :)

I agree, Noor shouldn't hide away because of the divorce. If Victoria is a common friend of the ex-couple, she should honour her and attend the wedding. JMO :flowers:

I expect that he attends but I only posted he was invited ;) I did not post he attends.

I hope to see Princess Noor at the wedding, I'm sure she would look stunning. :flowers:

Also listed: (Not as attending, but as invited)

Jordan:
- TM King Abdullah II Bin Al Hussein and Queen Rania al Abdullah of Jordan.
- TRH Prince Ali bin Al Hussein and Princess Rym Ali of Jordan.
- TRH Prince El Hassan bin Talal and Princess Sarvath El Hassan of Jordan.
- HRH Prince Rashid bin El Hassan of Jordan.
- HRH Prince Hamzah bin Al Hussein of Jordan.
- HRH Princess Noor bint Asem of Jordan.
- TRH Prince Hashim bin Al Hussein and Princess Fahdah Hashim of Jordan.

http://currentroyalnews.blogspot.com/2010/05/wedding-v-invited-to-concert-on-june-18.html

Source: Aftonbladet

Josette :flowers:

Last edited:
Thank you for providing the list of the guests! :flowers: Yes, I know the difference. They are just invited, no one knows whether they will attend or not. Although it would be great to see them all in Sweden for the wedding - just imagine the lovely photos! ;) I want to believe that most of them will be there, because Victoria is a CP, so it's a major event.

And last but not least, Q.Noor isn't invited??! :eek: :sad:

I hope to attend the Princess Noor wedding

Great to see in her first official appearance after the divorce

It was posted by 2 different Swedish newspapers as the list with people that were invited to the concert. (Not the wedding itself, although it is highly unlikely that Royals are attending the concert, but not the wedding.)

The reason for the leaking of the guest list is that they had to make it public because the government hosts it. Therefore, I wouldn't be surprised if it is actually accurate.

I can't be completely sure about that though. ;)

Josette :D

Thank u for the information. In my opinion it is very nice that they've publicized the guest list. I think transparency is very important in such issues. Swedish Royal Family really respects their public. :flowers: Also, of course, it's a treasure document for royal watchers. ;)

It didn't come from the Swedish Royal family, but from the Swedish government. The guest list from the Royal Court will be published on the day of the event. (i.e. guest list concert on June 18, guest list wedding on June 19, etc.)

Josette :D

I think its about time we realize that such discussions will be deleted. If you would like to continue to discuss P.Noor's new picture which doesnt seem to be available to us, please feel free to continue via PM. Further posts will be deleted without notice.

Thank you

I have just strated a group for fans of Princess Noor. Please, See my profile to join the group, because I couldn't post the link.:flowers:

Does anyone know where she will spend her summer? I hope Princess Hayah can spend more time with her both parents.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom