Princess Alia Al Tabba Current Events 1: September 2008-December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Humera

Moderator Emeritus
Country
Canada
Welcome to Princess Alia’s current events thread. Here you my post all news and pictures related to the Princess’s latest activities.

The previous thread can be found here:
Prince Feisal & Princess Alia News and Pictures: Part 2

Please keep the following in mind before posting:

• The Forums' Photo Posting Rules require that members may only post photos directly to The Royal Forums if they have written permission from the copyright holder or they took the photo yourself.
  • Further questions, including those on how to post pictures, are answered in our Member FAQs.
  • Take a few moments to browse through our Community Rules.
  • Post only 20% or less of an article, followed by a link to the rest of it.
  • Stay on topic; while it can be tempting, please avoid discussions of an overtly political or religious nature.
  • Be civil and respectful, even when you disagree.
Posts that do not comply with the above, as well as all off-topic, empty and irrelvant posts will be deleted.

Happy Posting!:flowers:

Royal Family of Jordan Moderating Team

princess Alia attends charitable breakfast for orphans.
pic 1
pic 2

Princess Alia is a real lady, in every sense of the word. Classy, understated and genuinely concerned for her charities. I like that she took on charities that weren't so glamourous and didn't have so much kudos attached and never looked to steal the limelight for herself. God bless her.

Princess Alia is a real lady, in every sense of the word. Classy, understated and genuinely concerned for her charities. I like that she took on charities that weren't so glamourous and didn't have so much kudos attached and never looked to steal the limelight for herself. God bless her.
I agree with you yamamah and I know that the jordanion people recpect her alot she is a great princess.

I just love Princess Alia and her children, especially the twins. Princess Alia is a real royal lady and at the same time she seems to me like a very agreable and human person. Every summer, I feel happy to see them in Mallorca, generally going some place with the Urdangarins or the Queen.

Princess Alia looks so relaxed in these pics and her twins are adorable!!

princess Alia at the conference for promising hands charity. It looks like the princess has lost some weight!!

PA pic

princess alia patronizes medical conference for Jordanian tumors society
pic

2/11 princess Alia together with queen noor and princess iman attend queen Sofia's 70th birthday celebration.

pic

Last edited by a moderator:
She is a great women, I heard a lot about her from ppl who had the chance to deal with her one on one. I think she will always be our princess not matter what. It's enough that she loved KH just as she loved her dad (May their soul rest in peace).

The princess has had quiet few weeks, i wonder whether she's taking a break somewhere with her children?

she was performing the annual Hajj, and taking P.Ayah to university, making sure she is setteled in.. hence her not being in the public for a while.. Busy woman and mother.. but she looks stunning in the pictures!

she was performing the annual Hajj, and taking P.Ayah to university, making sure she is setteled in.. hence her not being in the public for a while.. Busy woman and mother.. but she looks stunning in the pictures!
Thanks for the info btw how do you know these things, am just wondering that's all ;) xx

I'm wondering if another member of the JRF went to the Hajj/pilgrimage also.

Thank u for Information ... its nice to see you posting again .
What about prince Omar .... his Future plans ?
Is he in jordan now ?

thanks for the photos Jordan:flowers:
PAya is beauty,PAlia and PFeisal must be pround:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom