Princess Alia Al Tabba Current Events 1: September 2008-December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't the princess attend yesterday's celebration with the rest of the family?!!!!:nonono:

I am assuming that the Princess did not attend the events because they are divorced. And while she is still a part of the "family" due to the relationship that she has with the King and others as well her childern we need to accept that Faisal and Alia are divorced. And unfortunately, there are going to be times when the Royal Family is in attendance and she will not be.

Princess Alia is handling her situation with grace and dignity. I hope she is finding true support from her family and friends.

I am assuming that the Princess did not attend the events because they are divorced. And while she is still a part of the "family" due to the relationship that she has with the King and others as well her childern we need to accept that Faisal and Alia are divorced. And unfortunately, there are going to be times when the Royal Family is in attendance and she will not be.

Princess Alia is handling her situation with grace and dignity. I hope she is finding true support from her family and friends.
thanks Zonk, i agree with you even though i would've liked to have seen her there and i too do hope that she's finding the support that she needs!!!

The princess looks wonderful :flowers:

does anyone know whether the princess is away on vacation as she's not been out and about for a while now!!!!

We don´t know. Usually we have not pics of them during holidays.

interview with Alghad newspaper today in her home,

ÌÑíÏÉ ÇáÛÏ
nice dress :)
Its a great interview, she is a princess by nature, I liked what she said about the importance of the Arabic language for Hashimte princes and princesses.

Thanks for Sharing

yes I loved her quote" my children speak arabic fluently like drinking water?
does any body know if that her old palace (the one she used when married) cause I feel its different than the pics we had for prince faisal 40th birthday

Perhaps these pics were taken in another room or she is living in other house.
Thank´s xavi.

welcome salma , yes maybe in another room .BTW i loved her dress

Me too xavi83 ... beautiful dress !!!!!
What about her relationship with prince faisal after divorce ...

yes I loved her quote" my children speak arabic fluently like drinking water?
Its a great interview, she is a princess by nature, I liked what she said about the importance of the Arabic language for Hashimte princes and princesses.

is that mean there a problem of speaking arabic in the JRF?:ermm:

that's a great interview,princess Alia is sush intersting person it's always nice to see here and hear about her news.

is that mean there a problem of speaking arabic in the JRF?:ermm:

that's a great interview,princess Alia is sush intersting person it's always nice to see here and hear about her news.

It seems king Abdallah wasn't very fluent in arabic in the begining of his reign.
At least that's what I have read in this forum.
He lived for years in Europe and wasn't expected to be the next king.
May be,his full sibilings including prince Feisal had the same problem.
Queen Noor made it sure her children learn arabic correctly.Prince Ali and princess Haya are also fluent in arabic.

I heard prince faisl speaking arabic ... he has obvious problems in the pronunciation of some arabic letters

I read that Raiyah has some problems with arabic same Aisha and Zein.

the pictures are in the same house! she just updated the design!! and she is an example of a traditional arabic jordanian muslim mother!! May God protect her and her family..
Assia as for a brief translation i tried google translate and alot of the words came up wrong, but will try and translate it better.. just give me time..
As for her addressing the importance of the arab language it is because, many schools give children the basic fundementals of the arabic language up until grade 6 or 7 and after that it is up to the children if they want to continue on the straight path (meaning studying at home more than at school not that the school cancels arabic classes, on the contrary they encourage and force it sometimes :$), as i am from the generation of P.Ayah and a classmate i can relate to how P.Alia has stressed the importance of speaking arabic fluently, and as both me and P.ayah study abroad it is very important that we keep our arabic roots and language!! :) i apologized for the length of this post :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom