Princess Alia Al Tabba Current Events 1: September 2008-December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful photos! Little Raiyah is so georgeous!

Thank you! What can I say ; beautiful mom ..children especially the twins and finally cute rayah

Raiyah is cute. Alia looks so proud and happy. She has a special relation with Marbella.

sweet pictures. i love the colourful clothes of the twins.

i wonder if alia or her children speak spanish since they've been going on holiday so many years...

Wooow!! Wonderful family photos.GOD bless!!
They all look beautiful specially baby Raiyah & the twins.
Any idea where are they studying?? which university??

Last edited:
Rossina I think they all study in London

:previous:
Thanks dear.What about prince Omar??

He also studies in London.
Princess Alia' son-in-law, Mohammed Halawani is so handsome!
Princess Noor bint Asem also lives in Spain with her daughter Haya! Do they meet then?

He also studies in London.
Princess Alia' son-in-law, Mohammed Halawani is so handsome!
Princess Noor bint Asem also lives in Spain with her daughter Haya! Do they meet then?

I think Noor Asem is not living in Madrid now.

sweet pictures. i love the colourful clothes of the twins.

i wonder if alia or her children speak spanish since they've been going on holiday so many years...

Yes Alia and her children speak Spanish. Alia Tabba Spanish is very good because she also had a Spanish nanny.

Wooow!! Wonderful family photos.GOD bless!!
They all look beautiful specially baby Raiyah & the twins.
Any idea where are they studying?? which university??

Rossina, they are studying in London. Omar´s studying political science and sociology, Princess Aisha: criminology and Princess Sarah: architecture

mmm. i really like miriam and alia, but i wonder if miriam's work really is 'museum quality'. in other words, this sounds to me that it is an exposition granted on connections rather than on merit...

The other lady on the right side is princess Wijdan .. Iam i right??

Yes she´s
mmm. i really like miriam and alia, but i wonder if miriam's work really is 'museum quality'. in other words, this sounds to me that it is an exposition granted on connections rather than on merit...

Of course Carlota. Miriam and Alia are good friends.

I have always been a great fan of princess alia, and felt that she was unfairly treated in the breakup of her marriage. she is a smart refined attractive woman. i wish her all the happiness in the world:flowers:

According to ET- bilArabi princess Alia attended Andrea bocelli`s concert at Jerash city on September 19th. Any photos??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom