Princess Alia Al Tabba Current Events 1: September 2008-December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she is part of the royal family king abdulla could not take away the title of princess from her when she and prince faisal were divorced.

she is part of the royal family king abdulla could not take away the title of princess from her when she and prince faisal were divorced.
we know dear she still princess , because in jordan royals family if the lady "commoner" come princess & she divorce the prince she stay princess for example : "princess firyal"

I agree that the precedence is for her to keep the title, and not that King Abdullah 'could not take away the title'.

I agree that the precedence is for her to keep the title, and not that King Abdullah 'could not take away the title'.
he can but they take the title form princess firyal right ? or no ? i dont think

HM King Abdullah retains the right, but by tradition, I believe that the women would keep the title until they remarry, at which point I believe that they would loose the title :flowers:

and i am surprised her activities during the Holy Month of Ramadan haven't been shared as much on the forum as i have been attending and reading about!

yeah it is! she looks wonderfull..

I agree with you she really looks wonderful. :flowers:

very nice video for HRH

This is a great video of her, I really love how she is even after divorce still going out for a public events. Jordanian people love her so much and proud of her.:flowers: Thank you Nashmeyeh for the video :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
well she has been serving Jordan despite being a wife of a prince whom like to share public appearance just for the media issue ; she is truly a princess in her people's eyes !

I agree with what you have wrote xavi83. She is truly a real Princess in Jordanian's eyes!.

Last edited:
woow she looks so beautiful , this is the first time i see princess alia and listen her voice , she so modest and elegant and quiet :))))

Yes Sara she is Elegant and humble. :)

it's always nice to see her doing things she looks great i like her necklace.

she looks great, I really like Alia tabbaa I like her outfit color :D and it's great that she still active and doing something

it's wonderful to see Princess Alia out and about again.
she looks great.

Great pictures. Alia is one of the best royal members in the Royal Family of Jordan. I highly respect her, she is really a role model.

Any news on princess Alia? She seems to have disappeared... A shame, I lik her.

Many time since her last engagement. I hope we will see her again soon.

she is great woman,.,
is the twin with her in Amman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom