Princess Alia Al Tabba Current Events 1: September 2008-December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is always a pleasure to see the princess carrying on with her duties as usual (despite the recent events), she looks tanned,has she been on holiday recently i wonder?!!!

April 10, 2010
Princess Alia Al Tabba patronizes ceremony for handicapped children at Haya Cultural Center.

Imageshack - news184105.jpg
Loading your Media...

Princess Alia Al- Tabaa' patronizes launching of friends for ever project (Ashab ala tool)
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/4774/news183974.jpg

April 10, 2010
Princess Alia Al Tabba patronizes ceremony for handicapped children at Haya Cultural Center.

Imageshack - news184105.jpg
Imageshack - news184104.jpg

Princess Alia Al- Tabaa' patronizes launching of friends for ever project (Ashab ala tool)
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/4774/news183974.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks very very good. And beautiful. I like her cardigan! :flowers:

Looks wonderful and elegant

I wish her happiness

so she retained her title? princess?

Yes she is Princess Alia Tabaa.

Huda, is this a new mall? It looks spectacular! I think I might arrange my trip to Jordan sooner.

With the emergence of media than before
Since the link Prince Faisal and Sarah

Why ؟؟

I suppose she is carrying on her usual duties, but media is focusing on her more than before, because of the divorce and because they appreciate that she is still very caring towards her people and serving the King, despite the disappoinments she has had recently. :flowers:

I suppose she is carrying on her usual duties, but media is focusing on her more than before, because of the divorce and because they appreciate that she is still very caring towards her people and serving the King, despite the disappoinments she has had recently. :flowers:
Or maybe she is working to forget all this .. any way she is a great woman and i wish her all the world happyness:)

I do not think this
With the emergence of media scrutiny in the last period

Agreed with Reeda

Princess Alia looks so beautiful and well put together here!! What a beautiful jacket!! Thanks for sharing Ayah!

15-5-2010 Graduation ceremony at Philadelphia Schools
http://i40.tinypic.com/t69pg9.jpg
Thanks Ayah. Princess Alia is a real princess. Even if she hadn't got married with P Faisal, she would be a princess for the people around her. :flowers: She is not only beautiful, but also very strong and affectionate. It is a rare situation to see such wonderful and different qualities in one woman.:flowers::wub: I hope somebody won't regret in the future. :rolleyes:

loved her look : everything the hair , the accessories and sure the smile :) ayah you are doing perfect job ;thanks (reminding me of salma and huda are not you girls missing them )

loved her dress. Thanks Ayah. She seems to be very interested in art.

I just wanted to wish Princess Alia a happy independence day as i know the event that took place today must have been hard on you and your childern, but don't give up and always stay positive, wish you all the best and i hope you can read this. :flowers:

I just wanted to wish Princess Alia a happy independence day as i know the event that took place today must have been hard on you and your childern, but don't give up and always stay positive, wish you all the best and i hope you can read this. :flowers:
couldn't say it better. :flowers: Princess Alia is a strong woman and she is still young. I'm sure she will get over it easily and move on. :flowers: Everyone knows she is a perfect mother and a wonderful princess. :)

couldn't say it better. :flowers: Princess Alia is a strong woman and she is still young. I'm sure she will get over it easily and move on. :flowers: Everyone knows she is a perfect mother and a wonderful princess. :)
I know, but somehow i doubt that Princess Alia will ever re-marry again its just somthing that i dont see her doing, and i don't think that she can ever get over this easily, its gona take some time espcially that "the other woman" is now part of the family that Princess Alia has known and lived with for over 20 years!!!

Has the princess come back from Madrid yet?!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand what relationship involving linking high Princess of Spain
Was she is resident there as Noor Assem:ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom