Princess Alia Al Tabba Current Events 1: September 2008-December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the lady next to her is her sister Lina Tabbaa... May God protect and watch over them both!!

is that her home in the 2nd pic ? they have pic for KH and Noor.
I could not stop staring at the woman's boots in the 1st pic ;)

I think not is her home. It´s a pic of KH, QN and Iman.:flowers:

I found them in facebook ... me too lilo !!!

no they are old , at that time hola wrote that she spent her vacation in Spain without faisal that is how rumors started about their divorce

From today,, this is her first appearance after PF`s engagement.

I am very glad to see the princess out carrying on with her duties as normal although i cant help feeling that she is still hurt and it will take some time for it to be forgotten, i wish her all the best she's a lovely person and an honrable princess.

Please remember to post dates with pictures of official engagements. It doesn't take much of an effort and saves other members the trouble of having to inquire about when a particular event took place.

If you post a bare picture link it will be deleted.

Humera
Jordanian Forum Moderator

it's wonderful to see Alia carrying her usual duties,I hope she will keep doing it in future she is very lovely lady.

Well said, Shrifia! Life goes on - it's indeed very wonderful to see her out there! :flowers:

How kind of them! No matter how many serious problems Princess Alia is facing, she's always there for the people of Jordan. Thanks for the update, Reeda! :flowers:

thank you reeda for the news , seems P.Omar is friend of Ahmad (R.I.P)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom