Princess Alia Al Tabba Current Events 1: September 2008-December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She will attend the Prince of Asturias awards this evening

Thanks Salma!

The Princess looks beautiful (at least from what I can see).

Here is a question, is she still a HRH since the divorce?

Thanks Salma!

Yes she is still HRH .. just changed her last name to HRH princess Alia al tabba (daughter of Tawfeeq al Tabba).

Thanks Salma!

Yes she is HRH she only will lose the tittle if she married again.

Thanks reeda200 and salma.

I guess the Jordanian precedent was set after the Hussein-Muna divorce.

Its always interesting to see how other royal families handle the HRH issue and divorce (i.e. Diana of Wales and Alexandra of Denmark).

Please post all news, pictures, videos and information of
Princess Alia attending the
Prince of Austurias Awards in this thread

Thank you :flowers:

princess alia is very old for prince faisal

sorry i dont try to be mean but she looks always older than him

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that they are the same age , not sure but recently faisal looked older
BTW glad to see her , she looked elegant

I agree with you

I know they are in the same age??

I agree Faisal looks older, Alia looks great, very elegant and beautiful. They got married when they were young, I remember their first interview after their wedding, they were so happy.

salma do you have the 1st interview? can you share it?
I read old one where the magazine said that she is a princess from her family before her wedding ( cause of her known family) she mentioned how her mother taught her even how to get from the car properly

I read old one where the magazine said that she is a princess from her family before her wedding ( cause of her known family) she mentioned how her mother taught her even how to get from the car properly
Can u post it exavi83 ... ?:)

I know that her father was a millionaire .. a Jordanian-Syrian origin business man .... also her uncle Hamdi Tabba was Childhood friend of King Hussein.:)
What about her love story with prince Faisal ...:):flowers:

i think this is salha, not noor, in first picture and also at the end in second table no?

yes there is no Noor there .

I realized that she has nice collection of scarfs .
BTW she patronized my school graduation with prince Faisal .

Princess Alia meets members of "Multiple Sclerosis Plaques" society.
ImageShack -

She has always been a gentle lady but I do see the sadness in her face now. The divorce has marked her and I hope and pray she finds happiness again because she is one of the genuinely unselfish people in the upper eschelons of Jordanian society.

Princess Alia gave alrai newspaper interview that her charity celebrated 20 year Anniversary
(al Aydi al wa'edah)

Al-Rai

I have traslated some parts of this interview. They gave an interview only one month after their wedding, they were in Spain during their honeymoon.
Alia said that she chose her wedding gown, and that King Hussein gave to her as present a necklace, bracelet and earrings.
They talked about their first meeting, during Alia´s sister wedding. Alia spoke during all interview in Spanish.
And they added that they will live between Amman and London, and Alia will start the lessons to drive a helicopter

:flowers:

She studied at the Ahliya School for Girls in Amman, and she then went to England to study International Relations and Languages.. :D

Thank you

Seem beautiful eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom