Princess Alia Al Tabba Current Events 1: September 2008-December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Alia`s uncle passed away on Tuesday: source.
May GOD rest his soul in peace.

She looks great and seems to be working very frequently! Always glad to see Princess Alia on duty!

Princess Alia looks very happy... Thanks for posting M. Lilo

Princess Alia has been very quiet lately!!

Sponsored Highness Princess Alia Tawfiq decent foul Thursday Graduation Ceremony third and forty students of the National School for Orthodox / Shmeisani of the Association of Culture and Education http://i57.tinypic.com/sxlwms.jpg
Source petra

I'm glad to see that Princess Alia still enjoys all the respect she can get from the people and her ex-husband's family. She deserves it!
She looked great once again.

I would be even happier to see her with a new, dashing partner! Life does go on after all! ;)

Sancakli70, thank you for updating this thread! :flowers: Princess Alia looks very elegant once again.

Princess Alia Tabba is the first & former wife of prince Feisal bin Al Hussein, younger brother of King Abdullah II (queen Rania's husband).

Thank you rossina for the informations. Is ehe after the divorce still a Princess?

Yes, she is. Before divorce she was styled as HRH princess Alia Al Feisal. Tabba is her family Name ( princess Alia daughter of Tawfiq Al Tabba or princess Alia Al Tabba).

Last edited:
Princess Alia seems to be very popular in Jordan, I am happy for her. She still seems to have a sad look in her eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom