Prince Hashem, Princess Fahdah & Family Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanx:flowers:
what did he write?

translation:
To brother Omar al Abdullat with my withes to you, always good health and success InshaALLAH ..
With best wishes, thanks very much.
Your brother Hashim bin al Hussein ..4/4/2006

Last edited:
Great picture

I expect that Hashem writes with his left hand like Ali, Hamza and Princess Noor Hamzah

Great picture

I expect that Hashem writes with his left hand like Ali, Hamza and Princess Noor Hamzah
P. Hamzah is using his right hand not his left sana :) u can see that in his wedding video . left hand users are his ex-wife princess Noor ,p.Ali and p.Rym

Last edited:
So many left-handed people in the JRF, wow! ;) This portrait is really nice and Hashem's words so warm and kind! And something else: do you think Hashem's eyes are brown here? They look like olive green to me. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are two images I didn't realize they weren't posted here already: Image1 / Image2
If you are a fan of Prince Hashim You know that he really is low key so we don't get to see much of him unfortunately. :flowers:

queen-noor
please can someone tell me if she is really princess fahdah because she looks like the one who was with ptince hashem in peru!

i think the pic was taken the same day:)

:) she is very cute allah yahmeehon
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

https://www.facebook.com/Jordan.fir...3611466010694/803549649683538/?type=1&theater

I Luke the Foto with Princess rayet
P. Fahdah looks so different from the wedding picture of p. Ayah :)

Please note this is a picture and not a discussion thread. As such, all off topic and speculative posts have been deleted.

Let's stay on topic.

Zonk
Jordan Forums Moderator

]ttps://www.instagram.com/p/BNCmdFBAp8_/?taken-by=amon.heary[/IMG]
Prince Hashem in white so handsome :)

prince Hashem so handsome in white

:flowers:ttps://www.instagram.com/p/BNCmdFBAp8_/?taken-by=amon.heary

Last edited:
s://www.instagram.com/p/BNMLcXFDvHe/?taken-by=royalhkj

Their Royal Highnesses Prince Ali bin Al Hussein and Prince Hashem bin Al Hussein, accompanying His Majesty King Abdullah II in the state visit to Australia:)

Attachments

• kh.jpg
    kh.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 251
  • Copie de kh.jpg
    Copie de kh.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 189
PRINCE HASHEM & PRINCE HAMZAH:whistling:

Attachments

• 530158238.jpg
    530158238.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 529
Their Majesties King Abdullah II and Queen Rania Al Abdullah visit the Australian War Memorial and Museum in Canberra, Australia

Attachments

• CANBERRA.jpg
    CANBERRA.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 196
Such a unique way to see the city! A great time with family on a tour of the Sydney Harborcanb.jpg

banb1.jpg

CANB2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom