The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > King Abdullah's Brothers

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-10-2006, 09:45 PM
Administrator

Prince Hashem, Princess Fahdah & Family Current Events 1: August 2006-

Welcome to Current News and Pictures for Prince Hashem & Princess Fahdah.

The previous thread can be found here
Prince Hashem: News and Pictures

Please keep in mind our Posting Rules & Guidelines, specifically the following:

• All images and articles must have a source attributed to it.
  • Only current images can be attached directly to the forum. Old images must be hosted via another source first.
  • Post only 20% of an article, followed by a link to the rest of it.
  • Be respectful even if you do not agree.
  • Stay on topic, otherwise posts will be deleted.
Happy Posting!

Old 08-11-2006, 06:27 PM
Courtier

I got this from Petra, but there were no pictures of him there. At least not that I could find.

His Royal Highness Prince Hashem concluding ceremony sponsored camps adventure and the challenge of youth Amman, 10 August Petra sponsored Highness Prince Hashem Bin Al Hussein yesterday in one of formations special forces closing ceremony of camps adventure and the challenge of youth organized by the Supreme Council for Youth in cooperation with the armed forces of Jordanian leadership of the special operations over the full month, with the participation 300 youths, representing various youth centres P j governorates. The closing ceremony was attended by Chairman of the Supreme Council for Youth, Dr. Atef Edeibat and Acting Commander of Special Operations and the Chief of Staff for Operations Brigadier conciliator atrophy. The tour called in the field of training young people, which included presentations in the fitness and skills of hand-to-hand fighting and landing mountainous and coexistence with the environment, where participants showed great skill and great enthusiasm reflected the acquired during the training period. As of the Supreme Council of Youth Welfare dignified ceremony conclusion by His Royal Highness Prince Hashim bin Hussein, which was the culmination of networking hard among the youth of the nation and sees the good guys, pointing out that these camps were the result of constructive cooperation with the armed forces / operational command of the field of masculinity and honour published the security and safety and raise the banner of the nation in all parts of the world. He reviewed Dr. Edeibat march camps lit Shamatha first of His Majesty the late Hussein Bin Talal good God grant where learn youth cultural programmes and national, social and political, which as a whole contributed by the Board in building a young Jordanian comprehensiveness and balance so that they can participate Alpha defect in the social movement for national sustainable development, first and foremost the civic education programme, which fall below the camps adventure challenge, with the aim of promoting genuine affiliation and loyalty to the fatherland sincere wise leadership indicating field experience gained by the participants Maaishthm military life with Nchami home. One of the participants on behalf of the Group speech in which he expressed his happiness and his colleagues to engage in these camps since acquired field experience have strengthened sense of belonging and loyalty to the Hashemite leadership, which placed all the attention and care. The Poet Shawkat Khazaalh poem national body to the absolute love and loyalty to the leadership of the nation, and created by the achievements of the local and global. At the conclusion of the ceremony, His Royal Highness Prince Hashem deployment bin Hussein discretionary awards and certificates to trainers to the participants, Then Dr. Edeibat shield of the Supreme Council for Youth, His eagerness to shake the hands of all the young participants. Ssssssssss / packet / Tarawneh

Old 09-28-2006, 07:02 PM
Courtier

Finaly a new pic of Hashim...ENJOY! :)

(www.petra.gov.jo)
Old 01-02-2007, 09:29 PM
Courtier

he was in al Hajj I am happey for him maybe his wife was with him .
Old 01-03-2007, 06:55 AM
Nobility

I thought he did his hajj last year. I know you can do more hajj than one, but why does he do every year a hajj?
and why was it hajj and not umra?did they say ?

and I don't think that it is prince hamzeh with him (he will stay in jordan with his cute pregnant wife^^ maybe) also their mother, QN is in jordan to celebrate the feast with the family...
Old 01-03-2007, 01:40 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by closesttoheaven
I thought he did his hajj last year. I know you can do more hajj than one, but why does he do every year a hajj?
and why was it hajj and not umra?did they say ?

and I don't think that it is prince hamzeh with him (he will stay in jordan with his cute pregnant wife^^ maybe) also their mother, QN is in jordan to celebrate the feast with the family...
He did hajj Last year? I didn't know that. well, as long as he has the ability; health and money wise to do the hajj then why not do it every year.
Old 01-10-2007, 05:45 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
He did hajj Last year? I didn't know that. well, as long as he has the ability; health and money wise to do the hajj then why not do it every year.
Mubarak to Hashem for completing Hajj.

I do think it's better to only do Hajj once, Hashem has the means to fund a poor person's Hajj and instead of going on mulitple occasions I believe that is what he should do. The same applies for any wealthy muslim.
Old 05-03-2007, 04:43 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Prince of Jordan visit Toledo during their honeymoon in Peru

Wednesday 3 of May of 2006 21:22 AFP IT FILES. -

President Alejandro Toledo received Wednesday at night to prince of Jordan, Hashem bin Al Hussein and his wife Fahda Hashem, that visits Peru as it leaves from his trip of weddings, informed the presidential secretariat. The Jordanian princes make a tourist visit to the country and they expressed to Toledo its admiration to him by ciudadela Inca of Machu Picchu: "It is incredible, along with Petra, it is one of the great wonders of the world", said Hashem. Toledo visited in official form Jordan in May of 2005, where he subscribed with king Abdallah II an agreement of cultural integration. In that occasion the Jordanian city of Petra heritage with city of Machu Picchu. According to the presidential secretariat, the Jordanian princes chose Peru as destiny of trip after the diffusion of documentary tourist "Peru, the royal tour", of the televising chain international Travel Channel.

http://www.emol.com/noticias/internacional...dnoticia=218036
Old 08-07-2007, 01:02 AM
Commoner

He shld be in US now for the World Championship
Anyone has news on that?

( "Qubbet el-Hawa" )
Old 08-07-2007, 08:13 AM
Nobility

World Championship of what?
Old 08-09-2007, 10:14 PM
Courtier

Talking

I think she's talking about the jiu jitsu championships that are in california near the end of the month.

I think it's PH in middle, wit shaved hair maybe from few months ago.
Prince Hashim?

Picture from jordanjiujitsu.com
Old 08-10-2007, 06:53 AM
Nobility

yes it's him. but he has already the blue belt... so it seems to be some months ago as you said. thanks [:
Old 08-10-2007, 11:14 PM
Aristocracy

NIce picture of the Prince. He looks different with his shaved hair. What i like about the picture is how layed back the Prince is and how comfortable he looks in the photo. He just mixes in, Like one of the guys.... One reason why i like the Jordan royal family. Merci.....
For those who have seen the Earth from space, and for the hundreds and perhaps thousands more who will,The experience most certainly changes your percetive.The things that we share in our world are far more valuable than those which divide us.
Donald Williams.
Old 03-06-2008, 06:17 PM
Courtier

You are welcome :) Here are more but small pics:
Picture1
Picture2
Old 03-07-2008, 01:25 PM
Gentry

thanks!

it's weird how he has his gun showing like that at the award ceremony.
I guess they're really worried about their safety constantly.
Old 03-21-2008, 09:51 PM
Courtier

Seem prince hashem is out more latly as he is with king abdullah in oman.

Prince Hashem was with the King and Prince Faisal at special operations fair sofex 2008:
Picture
Old 04-02-2008, 03:18 AM
Serene Highness

Prince Hashem (R), youngest brother of Jordan's King Abdullah, salutes as he arrives for the opening ceremony of the Special Operation Forces Exhibition (SOFEX) at King Abdullah Airbase Marka in Amman April 1, 2008.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...3360986586.jpg
Old 07-06-2008, 07:38 PM
Courtier

Talking

june4,2008 Prince Hashiem gives condolences to Sheik Khalefa for death of sheikh Nasser
Picture-wam

july5,2008 HRH Prince Hashem Bin Al Hussein sworn in as regent
Picture-petra
Old 07-06-2008, 11:52 PM
Royal Highness

Does anyone know why the Prince was sworn in as regent? Is the King currently out of the country?
Old 07-07-2008, 07:21 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLLK View Post
Does anyone know why the Prince was sworn in as regent? Is the King currently out of the country?
Yes, King Abdullah was on a visit to Kazakhstan