Prince Hashem, Princess Fahdah & Family Current Events 1: August 2006-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sharifa Sukaina is the sister of the late sharif Abdul Hamid Sharaf.. former prime minister of Jordan.

I was wondering if she belonged to the JRF. I thought I would have known her, so thanks for clarifying, Rossina! ;) :flowers:

I was wondering if she belonged to the JRF. I thought I would have known her, so thanks for clarifying, Rossina! ;) :flowers:
She is/was part of the hashemite family & cousin of the JRF.

Last edited:
Allright, but she doesn't - didn't, in this case - hold a title, right? I mean, what does Sharifa mean? Isn't it something common, like 'Lady' or 'Mrs'?! ;)

I dont know the relation but she is a cousin of the JRF.. Perhaps far cousin. Sharifa means part of the Hashimite family which is the family of prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) .. she will hold princess title only if she was a daughter or granddaughter of King Hussein of Hijaz or if the king give her the title by a royal decree.
I don`t think she was married because no mention for husband or children in the condolences .. only her brother sharief Fawaz, sister sharifa Shaikha & her nephew sharif Fares.

Last edited:
Allright, but she doesn't - didn't, in this case - hold a title, right? I mean, what does Sharifa mean? Isn't it something common, like 'Lady' or 'Mrs'?! ;)

AL- Sharifa calling women Hashim (Hashemite)

Shareefa Sakina has many cousins here in Saudi Arabia, Jordan and went to offer condolences :sad:

People we have been through this numerous times. This is a Current Events thread.
The issue of Princess Fahdah not appearing in public has been discussed to death already and it does not belong here.

If you want to view the previous discussions, visit this thread:

Questions about Princess Fahdah and her family

I realize this is a low-profile couple and there's little to talk about them but that doesn't mean that every once in a while we all get to relieve our boredom by speculating why Fahdah isn't photographed or why Prince Hashem married her.

This is not the first time we've had to made a warning of this nature.

All further off-topic posts will be deleted without warning.

Humera

Jordan Forum Moderator

I don't have X-rays in my eyes and cant see through those long evening gowns but I suspect Hashim is the one in the middle. Cute ;) . Elegant gowns too.

I don't have X-rays in my eyes and cant see through those long evening gowns but I suspect Hashim is the one in the middle. Cute ;) . Elegant gowns too.
i dont think x-ray vision would help you in this case:w00t:
he's the one in the middle...love the gowns too ,very stylish:royalrobes:

Hey thanx :angel: ! The black gown and the red moustache are very matchy-matchy, very glamorous.

^^ The recent photo shows that Hashem has indeed gained some weight. His face is fuller now and he looks healthier and more manly, generally. Thanks for sharing! :flowers:
Hey thanx :angel: ! The black gown and the red moustache are very matchy-matchy, very glamorous.

Oh come on, give him a rest!! :lol: :p

Please guys, remember this is a current events thread. Do not post old pictures of Prince Hashem here that have already been posted elsewhere.

Several irrelevant/empty comments have also been deleted.

Humera

Jordan Forum Moderator

A few discussion & picture posts have been deleted as they have already been posted in the correct thread
Royal Family of Jordan Current Events 1
Thread

Please note, if a link to an article or picture has been posted in the correct thread then it will be deleted, if an event is attended by other members of the family please post the news in the Royal Family of Jordan Current Events thread. Posts will either be moved or deleted.

Thank you

I Find The Video

Thanks for the video Burgz :flowers:. It's cute to see prince Hashem with his daughters. I think that he is talking to the little one

Last edited by a moderator:
Very awesom thanks a lot!

was that princess rym and princess alias son in that video?

Thanks for the video Burgz :flowers:. It's cute to see prince Hashem with his daughters. I think that he is talking to the little one
Pictshares From Evetn
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

http://www.jordansif.com/assets/images/963_954.jpg

Very awesom thanks a lot!

was that princess rym and princess alias son in that video?
yes they sit nest prince rashid and prince ali (prince asim brother) , but middle prince hamza & prince hashem but next prince hashim , princess sana asim , prince nayif bin asim & prince raad , princess majda , princess najla , i write them not in order but i write who sit exacly

Last edited by a moderator:
All the latest posts have been moved here:

Jordanian royals graduating from Sandhurst

Please post pictures in their appropriate threads. This thread is meant for Prince Hashem's current events. If you're not sure where to post a picture, send a pm to one of the Jordanian moderators.

Back
Top Bottom