Prince Hashem, Princess Fahdah & Family Current Events 1: August 2006-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Prince Hashim bin Al Hussein, the brother of Princess Haya, will join with Amr F Zedan, and brothers, Alejandro and Julio Novillo Astrada on the Zedan Polo Team ;
Polo a family affair for Saeed Bin Drai - The National
The Match on friday but we see Dubai Chanels for sport :flowers: they say prince rashed is captain of polo & prince hamzah & hashem play veyr good :D "not in article"

Friends , prince hashem fans , i read for you , the Match on Friday 3:30 PM , too much rulers atend the match :D

Read http://sport360.com/article/diamond-cup-looking-raise-standards-polo-uae
& will take place here

http://www.poloclubdubai.com/

and if dificult find pictures , here facebook page :D

https://www.facebook.com/dubaipolo?sk=photos

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful pictures :D :D why hashim is wearing glasses ???

Beautiful pictures :D :D why hashim is wearing glasses ???
this glasses you put when you play polo because no dust come in your eyes :D
if you see nother palyers put on their t-shirt & some carry :flowers:

More from FaceBook Page

Diamond Polo Cup | Facebook

enjoy :D :flowers:

I don't see a pictures of hamza and rashid are they with hashim ??

I don't see a pictures of hamza and rashid are they with hashim ??
No , the article mention "prince hashem brother for princess haya will join zedan group for polo..." ;)

here more pictures

here more picture from event

Picture Link

here more pictures

http://cdn1.albayan.ae/polopoly_fs/1.1577617.1327173616!/image/1163352846.jpg

Prince Hashem team name was "Zedan" & is Saudi team ;)

i Like picture prince hashem ride horse :D

here more picture from The Diamond Polo Cup

ImageBam
ImageBam

More From Diamond Polo Cup :

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...a.10150546157226950.404392.92440421949&type=3
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...a.10150546157226950.404392.92440421949&type=3

:flowers:

Jan.20,2012 More from Diamond Polo Cup:
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Thanks to Burzg for discovering the Dubai Polo Cup (Jan 12, 2012) video on Facebook. I uploaded it onto youtube for anyone without facebook, or if the link changes. I might as well put up all the other videos we have there...

Dubai Diamond Polo Cup - YouTube

Thank you PrincessMahala :) Another article for Prince Hashim visiting Jerusalem, with additional context is below.

(For anyone who's interested: This visit to al-Aqsa comes on the heels of Israeli servicemen, settlers and tourists having visited the al-Aqsa mosque in an apparently inappropriate manner just several days ago, while Muslims were worshiping/studying inside. In light of this (and other) recent violations, the al-Aqsa foundation called on others to take responsibility towards holy sites such as these. According to the article, it looks like Prince Hashim's visit may have been for this exact reason!)

Jordan King

Last edited:
Yes I've just read the news on Marriv מעריב newspaper and here are the photos,
According to Israeli media the purpose of the visit was just plain religious, and not so many details were revealed.
TAQABAL ALLAH :)
What is really interesting is that Yediot Ahronot wrote that Crown Prince Hussien Bin Abdullah is the one who is making the visit :ermm:

ImageShack Album - 5 images

Thank`s ! Prince Hashem surprise me in visit . I think he go and not afraid from conditions in Palastine.

Burzg Yes, that's very brave of him because recently the situation has been really bad
xavi83 This is Al-Habib Ali Al-Jifri, a yemeni Islamic scholar. :flowers:

Hello dear people,
As you have noticed i'm Jewish, Israeli from Tel-Aviv area and I have alot to say about Prince Hashem visit in Jerusalem.
Soon (later today or tomorrow) i will write my reply about this.
In the meantime feel free to ask everything you like about this topic if you have questions for me.

Talk to you soon,
Liad

Last edited:
:ROFLMAO: Thanks Alot PrincessaAnisa for the clarification,
I've deleted the video and kept the update,

Update:
In a phone interview with the scholar Al-Habib Ali Al-Jifri with Amro Adeeb, He said that Prince Hashim is the one who called him to invite him to the visit, because he knows that it is Al-Habib's most desired wish to visit Al-Aqsa and pray in it.
:) How sweet !!
I wish we could have a feedback about this visit from Prince Hashim himself but I think that will not happen.

Prince Hashim patronizes graduation ceremony for Rosary College School:
[Article]

-Photos:
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9]

;) Looks lovely & sweet as usual !!,
He also lost weight, didn't he ?!
& yea one more thing, whoever did design those chairs, didn't do a good job!!

Last edited:
[Article]

-Photos:

Why is he kissing that wooden box? He does look thinner.

Last edited:
Why is he kissing that wood box? He does look thinner.
He isn't kissing a wooden box - rather, what's inside it. Usually, such boxes contain some sort of a sacred relic, so he was showing sign of respect. :)

Last edited:
[Article]

-Photos:

So Nice Pictures for Prince Hashim , But Why He Wearing Like That in These Days But he Still Handsome Prince for sure ;)
I Found Pic Number 3 is So Funny The girl Look at Prince Hashim as she like him soo Much haha , Thank you for Posting Dear :flowers:

Mostly here in Middle East we Put in Wooden Box Quran Which is Islamic Holy Book , But in This pic Maybe he Kissing The Bible Because there he patronizes the Graduation of Christian School and Maybe They give it to him as a gift :flowers:

:previous: Yes I bet they were really excited lol! I believe the previous school was for both Girls & boys, I'm not sure, but If it was only girls as well.. well what can I say.. They want to encourage those girls to graduate don't they ?! :ROFLMAO:

About the way he's dressed, I swear to God those are like cropped Kandorah :confused:
they literally look like they brought some Kandoras, cropped them and there you go, signature style!

Prince Hashim May 1st [Article] [Photo]

Found this by chance while checking if that previous graduation was for girls only or both genders.
He does look so much thinner here as well.

He isn't kissing a wooden box - rather, what's inside it. Usually, such boxes contain some sort of a sacred relic, so he was showing sign of respect. :)

Mostly here in Middle East we Put in Wooden Box Quran Which is Islamic Holy Book , But in This pic Maybe he Kissing The Bible Because there he patronizes the Graduation of Christian School and Maybe They give it to him as a gift :flowers:

Girls , since sisters mustn't hold holy book of Quran , they put it in wooden box and give Prince Hashem to kiss it or maybe is holy book of Bible but I sure this Quran.

Yes he was kissing The Holy Qura'an which was given by the President Of the College According to this [Link]

yes it is tradition to kiss the Quran for Muslims. they put it in a box to protect it.

Prince Hashim attends the closing events of the Second International Al-Faris Tournament [Article][Photo]

very cuttte thanks Burzg
It looks to me like it was taken by a cellphone camera,
when was this photo taken?

Wow Hashem is getting more invovled in Public affairs...looks much mature now ..was beautiful back then and still is MashAllah . he seems to more tradtional and religious than other family memebers

An article written by a person who saw Prince Hashim out and about : [Link]

An article written by a person who saw Prince Hashim out and about : [Link]
Very beautiful article, this mean Prince Hashim is very modest :D
translator should write (pardon me) instead of oops :lol:

that is such a nice article, and yes, the princes sound so extremely lovely and humble. this is encouraging to me so much.

Back
Top Bottom