Prince Hashem, Princess Fahdah & Family Current Events 1: August 2006-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zonk

Administrator
City
Somewhere in
Country
United States
Welcome to Current News and Pictures for Prince Hashem & Princess Fahdah.

The previous thread can be found here
Prince Hashem: News and Pictures

Please keep in mind our Posting Rules & Guidelines, specifically the following:

• All images and articles must have a source attributed to it.
  • Only current images can be attached directly to the forum. Old images must be hosted via another source first.
  • Post only 20% of an article, followed by a link to the rest of it.
  • Be respectful even if you do not agree.
  • Stay on topic, otherwise posts will be deleted.
Happy Posting!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got this from Petra, but there were no pictures of him there. At least not that I could find. :sad:

His Royal Highness Prince Hashem concluding ceremony sponsored camps adventure and the challenge of youth Amman, 10 August Petra sponsored Highness Prince Hashem Bin Al Hussein yesterday in one of formations special forces closing ceremony of camps adventure and the challenge of youth organized by the Supreme Council for Youth in cooperation with the armed forces of Jordanian leadership of the special operations over the full month, with the participation 300 youths, representing various youth centres P j governorates. The closing ceremony was attended by Chairman of the Supreme Council for Youth, Dr. Atef Edeibat and Acting Commander of Special Operations and the Chief of Staff for Operations Brigadier conciliator atrophy. The tour called in the field of training young people, which included presentations in the fitness and skills of hand-to-hand fighting and landing mountainous and coexistence with the environment, where participants showed great skill and great enthusiasm reflected the acquired during the training period. As of the Supreme Council of Youth Welfare dignified ceremony conclusion by His Royal Highness Prince Hashim bin Hussein, which was the culmination of networking hard among the youth of the nation and sees the good guys, pointing out that these camps were the result of constructive cooperation with the armed forces / operational command of the field of masculinity and honour published the security and safety and raise the banner of the nation in all parts of the world. He reviewed Dr. Edeibat march camps lit Shamatha first of His Majesty the late Hussein Bin Talal good God grant where learn youth cultural programmes and national, social and political, which as a whole contributed by the Board in building a young Jordanian comprehensiveness and balance so that they can participate Alpha defect in the social movement for national sustainable development, first and foremost the civic education programme, which fall below the camps adventure challenge, with the aim of promoting genuine affiliation and loyalty to the fatherland sincere wise leadership indicating field experience gained by the participants Maaishthm military life with Nchami home. One of the participants on behalf of the Group speech in which he expressed his happiness and his colleagues to engage in these camps since acquired field experience have strengthened sense of belonging and loyalty to the Hashemite leadership, which placed all the attention and care. The Poet Shawkat Khazaalh poem national body to the absolute love and loyalty to the leadership of the nation, and created by the achievements of the local and global. At the conclusion of the ceremony, His Royal Highness Prince Hashem deployment bin Hussein discretionary awards and certificates to trainers to the participants, Then Dr. Edeibat shield of the Supreme Council for Youth, His eagerness to shake the hands of all the young participants. Ssssssssss / packet / Tarawneh

Prince of Jordan visit Toledo during their honeymoon in Peru

Wednesday 3 of May of 2006 21:22 AFP IT FILES. -

President Alejandro Toledo received Wednesday at night to prince of Jordan, Hashem bin Al Hussein and his wife Fahda Hashem, that visits Peru as it leaves from his trip of weddings, informed the presidential secretariat. The Jordanian princes make a tourist visit to the country and they expressed to Toledo its admiration to him by ciudadela Inca of Machu Picchu: "It is incredible, along with Petra, it is one of the great wonders of the world", said Hashem. Toledo visited in official form Jordan in May of 2005, where he subscribed with king Abdallah II an agreement of cultural integration. In that occasion the Jordanian city of Petra heritage with city of Machu Picchu. According to the presidential secretariat, the Jordanian princes chose Peru as destiny of trip after the diffusion of documentary tourist "Peru, the royal tour", of the televising chain international Travel Channel.

http://www.emol.com/noticias/internacional...dnoticia=218036

thanks!:flowers:

it's weird how he has his gun showing like that at the award ceremony.
I guess they're really worried about their safety constantly.

Seem prince hashem is out more latly as he is with king abdullah in oman.

Prince Hashem was with the King and Prince Faisal at special operations fair sofex 2008:
Picture

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know why the Prince was sworn in as regent? Is the King currently out of the country?

Does anyone know why the Prince was sworn in as regent? Is the King currently out of the country?

Yes, King Abdullah was on a visit to Kazakhstan

I didn't know it was hashem who was sworn in as regent. I thought I read it was P.Faisal. Looking at this pic Hashem is wearing winter clothes. It's steaming hot in Jordan. This is interesting. Thanks Princess Mahala :)

I think I see him at some events with the Pope while he's in Jordan for the ME trip

Prince Hashem is very low key. I have been a Jordan mod for a couple of years now and Hashem (as well as Princess Fahdah) sightings are few and far between.

Trust me...when there are available pictures...they will be posted.

only news is from july he sent the letter to the king for cphussein and last week he was at the first races for camals but theres only pics for prince asem.

Thank you so much for that information! I actually had no idea he had written a letter to the King! So sad there weren't any pictures of him from the Camel races though!

Regardless, Thanks again! :)

i have a question: how come we cant see their official portraits, which are property of the government?

:ohmy: I wasn't aware of that. What do you mean 'property of the government'??! These photos can be seen only inside the country?? :eek: :ermm:

No Noor, when they have a official portrait we can see these pics too outside Jordan. It´s the Royal Court the owner of these pics, I mean they have the copyright. But usually only the official portraits of King and Queen are publish outside Jordan.

I have never seen a official pic of Hashem and Fahdah.

hi! i just joined this forum. just so i can talk to fellow hashem fans.

actually, i was wondering, when reading all comments about his traditional robes and why he wears it. Some comments were that he is trying to be more jordanian and some were a bit off too.

But what i think is that, he is wearing those robes cos he is wearing bullet proof vest underneath it. I mean he does wear that bullet proof vest a lot. He wears em with his combat uniform, the one when he was sworn in as regent and some other events. May be he thinks he needs the bullet proof vest and it doesnt look good under shirt or other western clothes. You know how the robe hides everything.

I think this is the reason he wears the robes. What do ya all think, eh?

hi! i just joined this forum. just so i can talk to fellow hashem fans.

actually, i was wondering, when reading all comments about his traditional robes and why he wears it. Some comments were that he is trying to be more jordanian and some were a bit off too.

But what i think is that, he is wearing those robes cos he is wearing bullet proof vest underneath it. I mean he does wear that bullet proof vest a lot. He wears em with his combat uniform, the one when he was sworn in as regent and some other events. May be he thinks he needs the bullet proof vest and it doesnt look good under shirt or other western clothes. You know how the robe hides everything.

I think this is the reason he wears the robes. What do ya all think, eh?
Good thinking.That totally makes sense.I'd wear it too if i were him.I also noticed he has guns in his pockets lots of times , he probably hides it as well undearneath his robe.I dont blame him for being paranoid.

Sure, sounds reasonable. But then, is K.Abdullah's life in less danger for example?!

And welcome to the forum, BTW!!! :flowers: :welcome:

Sure, sounds reasonable. But then, is K.Abdullah's life in less danger for example?!

And welcome to the forum, BTW!!! :flowers: :welcome:

well KA is king and has loads of bodyguards. And at last it is personal preference. may be he thinks he needs the bullet proof vest and KA and other family members may think "ahhhhhhhhh, screw those terriorist, i dont are!".:lol:

Perhaps this is why

I believe that all individuals of the royal family may be in need of protection

Really? did you read that somewhere? and what of P hamzah and p ali?

Back
Top Bottom