Prince Hamzah, Princess Noor & Family: Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOW this is an amazing one <3 they both look alike. :D isn't that amazing ??

Great pictures for him. He looks happy and fresh :D not like the pictures in his wedding...

i agree with you lina he did not look good at all on his wedding day he look like he just rolled out of bed

No i don't think prince Hamzah would do that nor Basma.what is known in Jordan is that he was inlove and getting engaged to a girl from another Arab country then he quickly married Basma which was surprising. It is not a secret and it shows this was truly a fast decision.

Hi and thanks for this contribution!! :flowers: I think I need a clarification here: do you mean people in Jordan knew and expected him to get engaged to another girl and not Basma? And then boom! The prince is marrying a girl from Canada and blah blah blah? ;) In this case, the whole story sounds so odd....

Regarding Hamzah's current appearance, I think he has spent too much time under the sun lately. I don't think he looks particularly tired or sick or anything.

Please remember that this is a PICTURE THREAD of Prince Hazmah, Princess Noor and their family and NOT a discussion thread regarding Hazmah's remarriage (i.e. the rumours of an engagement, the marriage, whether or not he is happy, etc.).

As such, any and all posts (yes, there were a lot of them) have been deleted (and will continue to be deleted) as speculative, and frankly, as off topic.

Zonk
Jordan Forums Moderator

Last edited:
brucantuosi said:
Wow, do you know Prince Hamzah?

Prince Hamzah looks very handsome in this picture, in fact he is handsome.

Hi I'm new to posting and following along. What are some of prince hamzah's character traits? What kind of person is he?

chynna said:
Hi I'm new to posting and following along. What are some of prince hamzah's character traits? What kind of person is he?

Does anyone one know how tall prince hamzah is? He seems short. How tall is his brother.

Does anyone one know how tall prince hamzah is? He seems short. How tall is his brother.

Yes Right He’s Short and Most Of JRF are short , as I Know Prince Hamzah height Is 172 and as you know the Man with 172 Look Short For Sure , and if you Meant Prince Hashem his Brother So Too as I Know His Height 183 Prince Hashem Tall Of Course . :flowers:

Where does he live? Do you if there are pictures?

If You Meant Prince Hamzah Where Does He Live So Of Course Jordan Amman city , and His Palace In North Of Amman The area Name Abdoun , if you meant Other Thing Please Ask , My Pleasure To answer Dear , But Sorry I Have No Pic For His Palace :flowers:

There is no way for Hamza to be 172 hamza at the max 168 he is short not like Hashim. He lives in Jordan now :D He is so smart and most people of Jordan love him more than his brother King Abdulla :D

There is no way for Hamza to be 172 hamza at the max 168 he is short not like Hashim. He lives in Jordan now :D He is so smart and most people of Jordan love him more than his brother King Abdulla :D

Believe Me life84 his height is 172 , Because I Saw him before stand infront of him and Beside him and My height 165 and I was Wore High Heels and 9 heels not any heels and I was same of his Height or Maybe bit taller Than him :lol: :flowers:

Last edited:
Once again, several posts have been deleted as off topic and speculative.

Please note that this is a picture thread and not a discussion thread.

Furthermore, this constant and speculative discussion about the true nature of Hazmah's marriage is getting tiresome. Any and all continued speculative posts will be deleted without notice.

Lovely photo of father & daughter! This girl is so adorable!! :heart: :flowers:

Thanks so much for the picture, Rossina! They look great... I love seeing pictures of father and daughter... Now, there was a long time we had not seem them together and it's great to see pictures as the one Burzg posted or this one yours... Thanks!

Once again, great picture! It's so nice to see that they have outdoor activities together. Little children always remember these moments and impressions! :flowers:

Several posts have been deleted.

Really guys, how many times do we have to discuss Hamzah and Haya's eye colours? It's been talked about on several occasions in various threads (including this one).

Newer members should go through the older threads and pages to look for pictures instead of asking members to re-post them and re-hashing old discussions.

If you'd like to discuss Prince Hamzah's social media accounts with other members, please do so via pm.

Further irrelevant, off-topic and empty comments will be deleted without notice.

Humera
Jordan Forum Moderator

OMG she is so adorable and cute ! mix of dad and beautiful grandmother !

Sooo cute !! GOD bless her.
Any idea when & where this pic was taken ??
Is that Iphone ???

Back
Top Bottom