Prince Hamzah, Princess Noor & Family: Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh my god , I saw princess noor and her daughter haya in Amman , can't believe it , so modest , her daughter so cute , also I took aicture with noor , woooooow amazing feeling , it was just a dream

Oh my god , I saw princess noor and her daughter haya in Amman , can't believe it , so modest , her daughter so cute , also I took aicture with noor , woooooow amazing feeling , it was just a dream
this picture old dear , princess noor now in Nepal then she go back to spain & not come back to jordan :D

no no no buruzg , princess noor now in amman yesterday i was in taj mall , and she also with her daughter , saw her and kissed me , and i took a picture with her , by the way her accents in arabic not good , but haya can talk the two arabic and english

no no no buruzg , princess noor now in amman yesterday i was in taj mall , and she also with her daughter , saw her and kissed me , and i took a picture with her , by the way her accents in arabic not good , but haya can talk the two arabic and english

you are so lucky ,,, so how haya looked like in the pics ?? this is another cause to stay at Taj mall ;)

I have heard that Noor is short ?? is she sara ?? :D

I have heard that Noor is short ?? is she sara ?? :D
if king hussein is short , prince hamzah little tall than him & princess noor in king hussein height ; what you see ? :D

Yea I can imagine, I know that king Hussein, haya bint alhussein, Ali, hamza, Iman, Alia bint Hussein, abdullah, zain and aisha are short. so most of his kids are short :D

Burzg said:
if king hussein is short , prince hamzah little tall than him & princess noor in king hussein height ; what you see ? :D

Yes princess noor short

this picture old dear , princess noor now in Nepal then she go back to spain & not come back to jordan :D

I just do not know where you get ur news from! She indeed was in jordan! She arrived in Amman on Dec 20th coming from Madrid!

I just do not know where you get ur news from! She indeed was in jordan! She arrived in Amman on Dec 20th coming from Madrid!
she was in nepal climbing for cancer ;)
sorry if my information wrong

Last edited:
Yes she was in Nepal and then went to Madrid after that she came back to Jordan :D

And does anybody know which kind of job she's doing in Spain? I'm happy little Haya will also learn Spanish, together with Arabic and English... it's not a bad start!!!

I don't think Noor works in Spain, I believe she goes their to see her mother :D

I don't think Noor works in Spain, I believe she goes their to see her mother :D
I thought she was living in Spain... Where does she live then? And does she have a job?

Lovely pictures indeed. What was the event here, where he was?? :flowers: are these new pictures ??
dear these picture by Zohrab & very old maybe from 2000 or 1999 ;)
Thanks you Deena , Kleio & Life :flowers: :hug:

first picture for him from left is he hold ciggerate ;) , but he not heavy smoker , he smoke Marlboro Light prince ali and haya smoke the red marlboro , prince feisal smoke philadilphia like king hussein :D , princess aisha is veyr heavy smoker :rolleyes:

I'm surprised that all of them smoke... Well, maybe not all of them, but almost!

dear these picture by Zohrab & very old maybe from 2000 or 1999 ;)
Thanks you Deena , Kleio & Life :flowers: :hug:

yes right I knew this is old picture because of his military rank and that black watch he wore it only when he was crown prince and king abdullah wear same one until now ;)

yes right all jordanian smokes sheesha alot , but if he’s heavy smoker or not I don’t know , but all what I know the sheesha worse than cigarette

Wow! I had never realized about all these details... :flowers:

yeah see
http://www.princehamzah.jo/Gallery/Album/172.jpg
and this prince hamzah compare
http://www.forumforfree.com/forums/uploads/jewelsofarabia/post-3-1134336057.jpg
another one see
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...45662215136_245309580136_8339390_811802_n.jpg
:flowers:;) and see all prince hamzah picture when he was CP and king abdullah until now

I'm surprised that all of them smoke... Well, maybe not all of them, but almost!

yeah dear not only jordanian royal family all jordanian smokeing to much , and when they make Statistics smoking around middle east they found jordan is the most contry in middle east Consume smoke :flowers: and I think you visit jordan before and probably you see how much they smoke sheesha

Last edited by a moderator:
Please note that ALL off topic and empty posts have been deleted.

This is a picture thread, and as such posts about Facebook, whether or not Prince Hazmah smokes, etc have and will continue to be deleted.

Zonk

Jordan Forums Moderator

Lovely one for hamza, this is in 2004 when he got married, right ??

:p What a cuuuute photooo! prince Hamza has a beautiful smile since he was a kid

Back
Top Bottom