Prince Hamzah, Princess Noor & Family: Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ Me neither. You see, Huda discovered a new vein of gold today.
Yes, cute even with the freckles. :)

PRINCE HAMZAH [KING HUSSEIN OF JORDAN'S SON],.-ATTENDS "THE 1996 STOCKTON LECTURES",.-AT THE LONDON BUSINESS SCHOOL,.-IN LONDON
PRINCE HANZAH | Alpha Press=
Prince Hamzah is so young in the photo. You know the age when you think you are old enough. 1996.. King Hussein was still alive. Those were the days. :)

it's 2004 , prince Hamzah and Princess noor arrived Jordan the week before their wedding. (princess noor is behaind him in picture):flowers:

I can see Hashim also , I don't think it was before the wedding cause they are wearing coats and the wedding took place on May ...

Yes your Right huda its in 2004 not 2006 sorry for the mistake but as xavi83 said its not before wedding perhaps after .

Thanks for the SOFEX 2010 new photo, Huda! :flowers: It's the first time I see it. What's the latest news? Does anyone know what is Hamzah doing at the moment? ;)

Thanks for the SOFEX 2010 new photo, Huda! :flowers: It's the first time I see it. What's the latest news? Does anyone know what is Hamzah doing at the moment? ;)

Still no news?
It's been ages since we heard from him or saw a new pic.

^ So true. And sad.:cool: I hope he didn't get engaged or anything, without telling us... :whistling:

I have inquired and it seems that Prince Hamzah is doing an overseas course so we may not see any pictures for a while :sad: I wish him luck :flowers:
Makes total sense, I hope he would be in Jordan for the endurance show though, does he usually attend?

Very funny! Who is this man in a white shirt?

Very funny! Who is this man in a white shirt?
King hussein s private photographer Zohrab he has official website you can visit it and see many photos of the family pictures :flowers:

whats the website address, please?

nour has got to be the most beautiful royal lady, i just love her!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom