Prince Hamzah, Princess Noor & Family: Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Sara. Haya has beautiful eyes as her father. I hope we can see soon the little Zein.

Oh My sweetheart , sooo Cute she looks Adorable , she really does looks like Queen Noor the Most & her dad , she’s very Beautiful little Princess , I would consider her from Now on prettiest Arabian little princess , even though Prince Hashim’s Daughters are very very Beautiful too , But Princess Haya Bint Al-Hamzah has different prettiness , haha I guess My words are Bigger than her age , she still young .
Thank you for Posting Sara

Rossina , Yes it is an iPhone ;-)

Sooo cute !! GOD bless her.
Any idea when & where this pic was taken ??
Is that Iphone ???

I took this photo from princess nejla asem from her instagram !! This photo from 2 months ago , i think this an iphone in her soft hand!!

Hey guyz i'm a new member ;)
Well, i think that Haya looks more like her mom (Princess Noor Asem ) , thought her eyes are just like her father's ones , and i wanted to know if there are some pics for princess Zain, never seen her actually !

Last edited:
Hey guyz i'm a new member ;)
Well, i think that Haya looks more like her mom (Princess Noor Asem ) , thought her eyes are just like her father's ones , and i wanted to know if there are some pics for princess Zain, never seen her actually !

Welcome to TRF Dear , No Actually till no there is No picture of princess Zain is published .

Little haya will be a beautiful woman. She looks like her dad and Queen Noor.

Yes actually ! i think she's going to be a pretty young lady of the JRF just like her grandmother queen Noor , BTW how old is Haya ?!

She's so young , but such a nice little princess .

Rossina and Sara, Princess Haya Hamzah is holding an iPod touch if you take a close look, my friend LipGloss and I check it, it's an iPod touch because it is slimmer than an Iphone :)

Never be tired lokking at his face he's so handsome§

Maybe prince hamzah is not tall but he is very very viril especially when he speaks, his voice reminds his father's and it is such a manly voice :)

Is princess noor got married after her divorce?

Last edited by a moderator:
What happens with p Noor ? Where she lives ?

Princess basma attended an event held in the dead sea since a few days .. any more info or images, videos about it??? If yes plz share with us .. thanks

I wonder why she stopped appearing in public events?

Back
Top Bottom