Prince Hamzah, Princess Noor & Family Current Events: Part 7

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonk

Administrator
City
Somewhere in
Country
United States
Welcome to the new thread for Current Events and News for Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor, Part Seven.

The old thread can be found here http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...ss-noor-current-events-part-6-a-11306-10.html

When posting, please remember our Community Rules and Membership FAQs, in particular:

1. This thread is for current events and pictures only
2. Remember that all pictures, posted in this forum, must be posted with the permission of the copyright
3. Watermarked pictures can't be posted here.
4. Only 20% of the article (and translation to it) can be posted here.
5. No discussion of politics or religion is permitted.
6. Be respectful to each other, even if you disagree.

Happy posting...

Last edited:
Prince Hamzah got a blue belt in brazilian jiu-jitsu couple months ago, earlier in the year it was Prince Hashim...

Article :flowers:

Last edited:
wow, Hamzah's face has definitely changed. i think he resembles Prince Faisal a bit. ;)

I agree he's looking different but I think he looking more like Prince Hashem.?.

Prince Hamzah is a handsome man with whom I really have good feeling.

I think he looks a little bit older than his age. Does anyone know if he went to Hajj this year? as in petra I didn't see him performing Al-Eid prayers with the king?

Prince Hamza pilgrimage to Mecca this year have been seen in Saudi television

What are they doing? I sometimes wonder how they enjoy such sports, thank God I am not a guy :D
Thanks Jordan :)

Cool video thanks for posting! It's fun to see him in action. lol. Wonder if theres video for Prince Hashim too?

Amoula I think it's brazilian jiu-jitsu since he and hashim are known to do that sport.

Thanks for posting. That must have been then on birthday, very nice. Now she's almost year old!

A wonderful vedio for prince Hamzah:flowers:

Ugh. I guess I'll scratch taking up Jiu-Jitsu from my to-do list after watching this. It was pretty uncomfortable to watch.

I think the other guy won :rolleyes:

This must be recent since he's wearing a blue belt. I like the short hair on him.

SHE'S SO CUTE MASHALLAH! She looks soooo much like her grandmother QN!!

She is very cute .... thank you Turkish Delight ...
I think she looks more like her mother PN

Awww... what a cutie!:wub::wub:

I think that she certainly has Queen Noor's genes!

:D Wow great pictureds have been posted but any one knows where they get them from? :ermm:

She is very cute .... thank you Turkish Delight ...
I think she looks more like her mother PN

If hayah looks more like both to me.

Last edited:
yes she got QNoor's genes,:rolleyes: that pic reminds me a lot of her PHamza when he was around that age, but I can't find it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom