Prince Hamzah, Princess Noor & Family Current Events: Part 7

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she is look very nice h like her very much
she is like her father prince hamzah
I LOVE THE TWO

they live now in amman

and i think they will spend time in america or any country of tourism

i'm living in amman asd i saw prince hamzah more on tv <in amman)

This morning I read in newspaper that Princess Noor will have an event in Spain next saturday.

Salma is there any more information regarding the event? Or can you provide a link to the article and then we can google translate it.

Thanks!

that's an event tha i would love to know more about,i heard that she lives now in Spain,is that true?

She will be with kids, I cant say is sure, because sometimes the press write wrong names.
I doný know is she lives in Madrid or not.

salma ...thanks about info
but iwant the of that adree
plz... if you can quicly

Thanks

Has changed its form much

Thank´s Nadya, he looks older and thinner

He looks great in a suit, a uniform or whatever he is wearing and I like that he and Hashem always keep themselves trim and fit, like their father did before them. He has presence and is such a nice guy, a real credit to his parents and to Jordan.

He is starting to look more and more like his father. I saw the resemblance before but now its more pronounced. Especially, his smile and the general area of his face below the nose. I was really stuck by this in the recent pictures kindly posted by Nadya.

I mostly like about him the way of talking and shaking hands with people with respect; as if he know them since years, like king hussein . I wish him to get invalved in more events .

He is starting to look more and more like his father. I saw the resemblance before but now its more pronounced. Especially, his smile and the general area of his face below the nose. I was really stuck by this in the recent pictures kindly posted by Nadya.
prince hamzah looks like his father but prince hashem looks like his mother and his grandfather (najeeb halaby)

prince hamzah looks like his father but prince hashem looks like his mother and his grandfather (najeeb halaby)
I agree with that. I see a definite resemblance between Hashem and Queen Noor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom