Prince Hamzah, Princess Noor & Family Current Events: Part 7

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mostly like about him the way of talking and shaking hands with people with respect; as if he know them since years, like king hussein . I wish him to get invalved in more events .

It is well known that Hamzah and Hussein had the closest bond out of all Hussein's children and I think he has inherited his father's humility and respectful attitude to others, more than the other son's. Hamzah spent most of the last 5 years of his father's life practically shadowing him and so it does not surprise me that Hussein passed on the qualities to his favourite son. King Hussein was known for calling people 'sir' even if he had the higher social rank and it seems that Hamzah has that genuine warmth and sincerity when dealing with people that his father was famous for. Love him :flowers:

It is well known that Hamzah and Hussein had the closest bond out of all Hussein's children and I think he has inherited his father's humility and respectful attitude to others, more than the other son's. Hamzah spent most of the last 5 years of his father's life practically shadowing him and so it does not surprise me that Hussein passed on the qualities to his favourite son. King Hussein was known for calling people 'sir' even if he had the higher social rank and it seems that Hamzah has that genuine warmth and sincerity when dealing with people that his father was famous for. Love him :flowers:

I knew that Prince Hamzah was very close to his father, late King Hussein.
He seems a very warm person, always close to the people of his country, just like his father.:flowers:

Petra could upload better pics, the quality it´s really bad.

the pics are not that bad,but I think Petra could do better their pics are always nice.
what about Princess Noor it has been while she didn't have any official engagement?I would loved to see her with Hamzah today.

prince hamzah didn't wear his ringg
y?????

He hasn't worn it in a long time. Don't read much into it though. A lot of men don't wear their rings. He looks like he lost some weight so that could be the reason...

All posts of Prince Hamzah in Copenhagen attending the COP 15 has been moved to this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom