Prince Hamzah, Princess Basmah & Family Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She got married to Prince Hussein Mirza, so she is now Princess Lamia Mirza, isn't she?

Lamia Mirza??? Where did you get that name from? She's Haddad not Mirza, or isn't she :eek:
Lamia Haddad before Marriage ; she married Prince Hussein Mirza , so for sure her name will be Lamia Mirza.

She got married to Prince Hussein Mirza, so she is now Princess Lamia Mirza, isn't she?
Yes Biri , she's the only Princess who her father in-law not prince .

Yes Biri , she's the only Princess who her father in-law not prince .
Hussein Mirza`s wife Lama is not princess because her husband cannot inherit her or any of their future children the title. The same thing happen before with the JRF when king Hussein gave the title of "prince" to his cousin Sharif (Prince) Zeid bin Shaker. Till today his wife & children have no titles

Last edited:
Hussein Mirza`s wife Lamia is not princess because her husband cannot inherit her or any of their future children the title. The same thing happen before with the JRF when king Hussein gave the title of "prince" to his cousin Sharif (Prince) Zeid bin Shaker. Till today his wife & children have no titles

Exactly. I met her a few times, very sweet lady, that's why it didn't hit me when they said Lamia Mirza and btw Princess Alia calls her "my daughter Lulu " :)

Hussein Mirza`s wife Lama is not princess because her husband cannot inherit her or any of their future children the title. The same thing happen before with the JRF when king Hussein gave the title of "prince" to his cousin Sharif (Prince) Zeid bin Shaker. Till today his wife & children have no titles
Oh , I then mistake Rossina, Thanks for correction! :flowers:

:previous: great photo of prince hamzah in the suit. thanks! i have not seen that one before. he has not been in the news lately...

Thanks Alienation very beautiful pictures. :flowers:

Because it was only beginning of fourth month.

science few weeks princess basma was at taj mall in amman with her bodyguard (woman) .. she bought food for her house not clothes !! ..... nobody knows her !!

science few weeks princess basma was at taj mall in amman with her bodyguard (woman) .. she bought food for her house not clothes !! ..... nobody knows her !!

this is an amazing post!!!. thanks to you. she is lovely person. thinking of others always. bless you.

And the woman in yellow kerchief on her head is Basmah, isn't she?
No Biri Princess Basma doesn't wear short sleeves and head scarf. :blink:

:) nice vid for p.hamzah welcoming that man he seems so lovely a person. thanks!

Before 2 days, there's this lady she post video and Prince Hashem go speak but I don't know why she remove it. :ermm:

Was it on youtube? What was the username? It would have been amazing to finally hear him speak again! LOL

Was it on youtube? What was the username? It would have been amazing to finally hear him speak again! LOL
I forget at all :bang: I just wish I download or anything but I was in office and forget to open when I reach home.:ermm:

August 19 , 2012 - Prince Hamzah was between paryers and prayed for Eid. Is only once they put the camera on him because he requested that He come to perform prayer not to be photographed.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Oh Soo Nice Picture ,,, he’s very humble person , That’s so good he’s praying Between people Not on first line also, so Nice , he looks handsome ;),,, Thank you Burzg :flowers:

Oh Soo Nice Picture ,,, he’s very humble person , That’s so good he’s praying Between people Not on first line also, so Nice , he looks handsome ;),,, Thank you Burzg :flowers:
You're welcome Deena. Yes it's very humble from Prince Hamzah to pray between people everybody watch him said the same.

Back
Top Bottom