Prince Hamzah Current Events 1: April 2010 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wingsofsky

Nobility
City
London
Country
United Kingdom
I hope it's suitable. I think it's the time to start a new thread for his own events since he decided to move on by himself from now on. It's sad but the fact. I wish him the best. I hope we will share happy news in this fresh thread. :flowers:

I believe this is fair too. I'm really tired of talking about the divorce. Life goes on, so it would be great to have a place here to talk about Hamzah only. And since this is going to be the thread about his current events, where is this soul??? Has anyone heard anything about him lately? He's in Jordan, right?

That I did not see his new pictures after divorce
Is there any news of him

May be a long vacation

actually all his previous activities like the planting and event in Denemark where he talked about his daughter were after divorce :)

New photos sound perfect, but I also have a perfect idea. Why don't we initiate a new social group about Hamzah? :) We would feel more comfortable to discuss over there. I don't know how to do it myself, so if anyone wants to do it, just let us know. Would be much appreciated! :flowers:

yesterday prince hamzah had an event but there was no photos

It was about Task Albzo Circassian Folklore at School of Prince Hamzah and princess alia was there as well .

Oh, I've heard about the event and Princess Alia, but they didn't tell me the prince was there,too.:eek: Thank you very much Ayah.It's very nice of him to support and embrace all of his people. :)

:jordanflag: I agree that not only His Highness but also each member of Hahsemite family is very caring towards all citizens of Jordan. That's why Jordan is the most peaceful hub in the region while its most neighbours are riven with conflict.

What exactly does Hamzah do in the Jordanian army? I read that he has the rank of major but I was wondering if anyone has more detailed information on his army career? Thanks!

Okay, I didn't know that! Granted, the articles stating that he is a major were a couple of years old. Thanks for the info, NoorMeansLight! :)

Thank you very much Reeda2000 always very nice to see him on duty again :)

he looked great but petra could have better images o him :(

I am just so surprised, he wears his milatary uniform for a opening ceremony of a basketball court :ermm:. I mean there are kids around. His brother Prince Hahsim does the same thing.

Is it because they dont have other clothes? or did someone say that they do look very handsome in milatary unifrom :whistling:.

I am just so surprised, he wears his milatary uniform for a opening ceremony of a basketball court :ermm:. I mean there are kids around. His brother Prince Hahsim does the same thing.

Is it because they dont have other clothes? or did someone say that they do look very handsome in milatary unifrom :whistling:.
Of course not because they dont have other clothes .. prince Hamzah is serving in the army now so it is normal to appear wearing his uniform.

It's nice to see Hamzah carrying on with his life after his divorce and he looks happy.

Of course not because they dont have other clothes .. prince Hamzah is serving in the army now so it is normal to appear wearing his uniform.
He is wearing his military uniform cuz in Jordan we have SOFEX exhibition. I think Hamzah lost SOOO much weight!!

He lost weight, I agree. ;) But he still looks great! And I'm not even surprised he didn't have time to change clothes. I can imagine his schedule (running up & down in Amman all day :cool:)! Anyway, thanks much for the news and photos - we hadn't seen him since February! :)

Driven, you're welcome! :flowers:

And BTW, Petra has no more pics. I just checked it out... :sad:

He lost so much weight its seem that divorce was so hard with him but I m glad that he is continue his normal life .

I wish him luck
Bideau good wearing military uniforms

Thank xavi83 for the photo :flowers: Do you know if prince ali attended the exhibition????

yes they have studied in same school :)

Back
Top Bottom