Prince Hamzah Current Events 1: April 2010 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks nashmeyeh and Dazzling :flowers:

The reason why I was perplexed, is due to various Islamic countries usually releasing reports via the Ministry of Environmental affairs (although the names changes according between Islamic countries African or no). Hence my surprise at the reports release in the Royal Cultural Center.

That said I realize that the formula can change, subject to will. :flowers: :flowers:

usually queen noor attends the graduation , but nice to see his highness ..

His Royal Highness Prince Hamzah Bin Al Hussein Visited the Royal Jordanian Air Force headquarters on 04/19/2010 and was received by the RJAF commander Maj. Gen. Malek Al-Habashneh in his office .
http://www.rjaf.mil.jo/upload/news/hamza.jpg

Does anyone know if Hamzah will be in Turkey for the 2010 FIBA World Championship (Aug. 28 - Sept. 12)?

Princess Hayah

what did Hamzah say about his daughter in Denmark ?
where can I see a photo of his little one ?
where does she live, now ?

what did Hamzah say about his daughter in Denmark ?
where can I see a photo of his little one ?
where does she live, now ?

There's a group for the fans of little Hayah bin Hamzah - look at the social groups, you'll find her photo there as well.;) She lives with her mother in Madrid (last time I checked). I'm afraid almost nothing can be confirmed at the moment. We don't even know where Hamzah is, he's been out of the country for a long time.:flowers:

Its nice to see HRH P. Hamzah showing that the departed (Ancestors) are not forgotten. Moreover that we all stand upon the shoulders of our Forefathers. :flowers::flowers:

Another sign of His Highness' excellence, isn't it? I reckon no one would disagree with me, if I said that Prince Hamzah is a paradigm to be copied.

There's a group for the fans of little Hayah bin Hamzah - look at the social groups, you'll find her photo there as well.;) She lives with her mother in Madrid (last time I checked). I'm afraid almost nothing can be confirmed at the moment. We don't even know where Hamzah is, he's been out of the country for a long time.:flowers:

thanx alot-
it must be so hard for Hamzah if his daughter lives in Spain-
he can't c her very often-

Petra - March 5
Students sharpen technological skills in robotics competition
Jordan times & petra
Deputising for Her Majesty Queen Noor, HRH Prince Hamzah inaugurated the event, which seeks to unleash the potential of Arab students in technology and boost Arab contributions to innovations in the field, according to organisers.

Thanks Ayah by beutiful pics of His Highness Prince Hamzah. :- )

It is old but was posted again in Petra on his Birthday :)
Burzg may I suggest you fix the spelling of "pictshare"??? It is spelt PICTURE :flowers:
why you have problems with my postings ? ok i'm sorry because my english is bad

I love your posts they are my favorite, but I just wanted to suggest fixing the spelling of Picture, that's all, I am sorry if you got offended :)

i think your english is great ! and i love the word you coined "pictshare" . It's fab.

I love your posts they are my favorite, but I just wanted to suggest fixing the spelling of Picture, that's all, I am sorry if you got offended :)
thanks you i'm sorry too if i make you angry :flowers:

I agree with Hukam, the term 'pictshare' is fab. Because it's basically a picture that Burzg wants to 'share' with his TRF friends, hence a 'pictshare'. Just brilliant! We love the new pictshare, Burzg - Hamzah looks so cute! :))

I agree with Hukam, the term 'pictshare' is fab. Because it's basically a picture that Burzg wants to 'share' with his TRF friends, hence a 'pictshare'. Just brilliant! We love the new pictshare, Burzg - Hamzah looks so cute! :))
thanks you

You're welcome, Burzg - we know that both you and Hamzah are sweethearts! :hug: Can someone please tell me who got invited to William's wedding from the JRF? Or redirect me to the right thread, if this was already posted? Thanks! :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom