Prince Hamzah Current Events 1: April 2010 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The last two pages of irrelevant and off-topic posts have been removed.

Please note that this thread is meant for Prince Hamzah's current official engagements.

If any of you would like to gush over how handsome Hamzah is, how much you love him or gossip about his marital status and whether or not he's wearing an engagement ring, please do so via private message.

Thank you

Humera
Jordan Forum Moderator

Prince Hamza meets Japanese delegation
25/9/2011

Picture

was this event in Jordan, and is it recently? very nice to see new pictures of him :flowers: and what about your avatar burzg where did you get this picture from, can you post it in bigger size please :flowers:

Prince Faisal and Hamzah and Hashim, Talal bin Mohammed Rashid bin ALhassan
They were with King Abdullah II during his visit to Riyadh to console the King Abdullah
Are there pictures or Video ?

Last edited:
I got this picture from Zohrab on facebook, I have him as a friend, there is an exhibition for his majesty King Hussein that will be held in Amman (don't know what area). it says on this post that prince Hamza is going to be there but not sure if he is really attending.

Photos of Zohrab | Facebook

Nov. 21, 2011- Princess Hamzah inaugurates a photo exhibition in Amman
Facebook

Last edited:
Great Pictures for him, I have seen them on his group on facebook :)) he looks that he gained weight though :D

Last edited:
These are great photos of him, So is he going to stay in Dubai till Dec 9th ??

I wish I could understand arab... What does it say? Is he going to stay in Dubai this week?

No he is not stupid but the thing is he did not expect to see prince hamza :D

No he is not stupid but the thing is he did not expect to see prince hamza :D

Maybe he didn't recognize Hamzah, it had to be really embarrassing for him when he realized about it. Anyway, the poor guy was simply doing well his job and I think Hamzah's behaviour was great! It was humble and exemplary, as always... God, the most I know about him, the most I like him!!!!

I agree, Hamza's reaction was awesome, he acted normal just like any other Jordanian citizen, so humble and exemplary. Wish everybody learns from him :D

Please note that speculative posts about Prince Hamzah's health have been deleted.

For the last time, any and all speculative posts regarding Prince Hazmah and his health will be deleted. In addition, those members who feel the need to disregard moderator warnings will be contacted via PM.

Last edited:
Lovely pictures of him, he looks as he lost weight... :D

That is cool, congratulations to the Islamic Education College and the students!!

Back
Top Bottom