Prince Hamzah & Princess Basmah Current Events 1, Jan 2012 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, has he been up to anything interesting lately, apart from expanding the family? ;) What is he doing now that he's out of the army?

very good to see her again,i wonder if she will be very involved with this new Association.

Basmah looks sober and pretty here. Haven't seen her in a long time!

Rossina, thank you for such a sweet video. Its nice to see a parents interaction with the their child/children.

Rossina, what a sweet video! It's very clear that his daughters live in a wonderful environment where they are very loved.

I'm assuming that was Princess Basmah speaking... do they primarily speak English or Arabic to their children? In the video she was speaking in English and the little girl (I think Princess Zein) was answering in English as well. I know that Princess Basmah grew up in Canada.

You are welcome :previous:
I love the video too. .. he is a great dad. Basmah & Zein are calling him " Baba" :)
I think they speak both languages but they focus more on English due to the enviroments in which both the couple grew up. As you know Basmah spent most of her life in Canada & Hamzah's mother queen Noor doesn't speak Arabic . Also both of them were educated abroad ,so, it's normal for them to use English as first language IMO.

Last edited:
You are welcome :previous:
I love the video too. .. he is a great dad. Basmah & Zein are calling him " Baba" :)
I think they speak both languages but they focus more on English due to the enviroments in which both the couple grew up. As you know Basmah spent most of her life in Canada & Hamzah's mother queen Noor doesn't speak Arabic . Also both of them were educated abroad ,so, it's normal for them to use English as first language IMO.

Thx for the video:flowers: What does baba mean?

that's lovely video of Prince Hamzah and his daughter,i quit like all the KO in the background it's sure the little one is cause.:D
thanks for posting Rossina.

Zain is so cute and Hamzah seems to be a great father.

Rossina, thank you for such a sweet video. Its nice to see a parents interaction with the their child/children.

yes, lovely video, thanks for posting it! wonder if it was basma who took it? very sweet. does princess haya live with hamzah and her sisters, or with princess noor? it's interesting they speak english between themselves, although understandable as basma is canadian.

Last edited:
Prince Hamzah Honours Winners of the 11th National Robotics Competition | English Site
2016/02/28

HRH Prince Hamzah on Sunday honoured winners of the 11th National Robotics Competition organised by the Jubilee Centre for Excellence in Education affiliated with the King Hussein Foundation. The competition aims at helping young people interested in science and technology show their abilities through robot design and programming, the Jordan News Agency, Petra, reported.

Under the patronage of Her Royal Highness Princess Sarvath El Hassan, the Amman Model United Nations (AMMUN) was held at the Amman Baccalaureate School (ABS) on 5/11/2017. ABS hosted the sixteenth annual conference 1-5 November 2017. A total of 16 international and local school delegations comprised of almost 400 participants actively engaged in debating, merging, and lobbying. Over an intense three-day timespan, the ten forums were in session where numerous resolutions were put forth and many were successfully passed.

As a culminating celebratory grand finale, His Royal Highness Prince Hamzah bin Al Hussein delivered the AMMUN XVI closing ceremony speech. Although HRH comes from a military background, his pristine message that violence will never solve our global issues radiated throughout the Grand Hyatt Ballroom filled with representatives from the ABS Board of Trustees and Leadership Team, parents, grandparents, sponsors and delegations.

HRH Prince Hamzah encouraged each member of the audience to be humble, kind, compassionate and most importantly empower our youth at a very young age to engage in constructive dialogue in an attempt to resolve the issues we are faced with today and in anticipation of the unknown that lies ahead.

He acknowledged that many of the current professions available in the job market will soon be obsolete, so the workforce of the future must be flexible, diverse, and work in collaboration as a united forefront. After his speech, he graciously answered several questions from the audience.

HRH Prince Hamzah’s profound and heartfelt message left the AMMUN XVI Conference Community pondering what the future holds for all as the human race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom