Prince Hamzah & Princess Basmah Current Events 1, Jan 2012 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought that they are just fiancés not married!

I hope a very happy life for prince hamzah and his wife§

Skydriving seems to be very exciting§

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally is she pregnant?? Since the time we are suspecting it, it should be visible now.

Great! It`s really nice to see him using twitter ,but seems he is not very active on it cuz his last tweet dated Aug 18.

Last edited:
Great! It`s really nice to see him using twitter ,but seems he is not very active on it cuz his last tweet dated Aug 18.
Maybe he's learning how to use twitter, then when he know how you will see him tweeting daily. Like Ali :cool:

Finally is she pregnant?? Since the time we are suspecting it, it should be visible now.

I would like to know how is her pregnancy going and if she and the baby are okay, too. Hopefully, we'll have a late autumn baby - best wishes to them! :flowers:

yes, very pregnant.

When is she due, Stella? :flowers: I thought she ought to have given birth by now, but maybe I'm wrong.

Prince Hamzah looks good in the recent photo, thanks for sharing Princess Mahala!! :)

Thanks Princess Mahala! very nice to see Prince Hamzah on spot again. :flowers:

NoorMeansLight said:
When is she due, Stella? :flowers: I thought she ought to have given birth by now, but maybe I'm wrong.

Prince Hamzah looks good in the recent photo, thanks for sharing Princess Mahala!! :)

is there video??

The Arab Robotics Association and the Jubilee Center for Excellence in Education (JCEE) of the King Hussein Foundation will hold the first Arab Robotics Conference during October 14-16. Under the patronage of HRH Prince Hamzah Bin Al Hussein.

News

they married in mid January so we are to expect a baby after forty weeks November-ish. people say they expect her to have given birth already which means she was pregnant before January.??

they married in mid January so we are to expect a baby after forty weeks November-ish. people say they expect her to have given birth already which means she was pregnant before January.??
They married in January 12th.

wow, i cannot believe people would say that! that is mean!
That not true! Prince Hamzah would never involve himself in such problems, he is religious and knows it's prohibited. In skydive in June, we barely seen her belly so impossible to give birth before november. And if Princess Basma gave birth, the royal court will announce it. Don't say anything you are not 100% sure of, Countess77. :flowers:

Last edited:

OMG stella and Burzg calm down, who said anything mean or bad about them. I was correcting Noormeanlight when she said she expected Basmah to already have the baby. all I was telling her that the correct time is November not before. you both can read it again and not jump and attack people this way. have a nice chilled out day:)

OMG stella and Burzg calm down, who said anything mean or bad about them. I was correcting Noormeanlight when she said she expected Basmah to already have the baby. all I was telling her that the correct time is November not before. you both can read it again and not jump and attack people this way. have a nice chilled out day:)
:lol: :ROFLMAO: Sorry dear I was in hurry

Why November? If she got pregnant immediately upon marriage, baby could arrive already or October endish! It is not impossible.
Anyway, we hope it will be a nice and healthy baby, whenever it arrives!:p

Thanks very nice pictures of Prince Hamzah :D

i was not attacking YOU dear, i was just upset to know if 'PEOPLE' are saying such things.

Sorry , is it his first Child of his second wedding? Thanks for answer.

Sorry , is it his first Child of his second wedding? Thanks for answer.
Yes Maria-Olivia, he will have baby from his second marriage, he already has 5 years old girl from his first. :flowers:

i dont belive til it happens like with p. fahdah. to me during the sky dive time she looked like in weird fitted jacket but ramadan pic of them i couldnt tell much from either.:whistling:

i dont belive til it happens like with p. fahdah. to me during the sky dive time she looked like in weird fitted jacket but ramadan pic of them i couldnt tell much from either.:whistling:

did you not see the photo from the closing celebration after skydive jordan? sorry i cannot find the photo link but it is in this thread i am sure. many people on the photo. i think it is on the beach. cannot wait for november :)

:previous:

Here's the link to the photo stella1971 was referring to, she looked very pregnant there,
and I too cannot wait for November :) I'm excited for the couple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom