Prince Hamzah & Princess Basmah Current Events 1, Jan 2012 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It´s his monogram. It´s very usual that jordanian Princes and Princesses have their monogram in watches, clothes, crockery, cutlery...
Thanks Salma , I now understand this:flowers: . I thought is logo or something like this :cool:

Nice photos and video, thanks! :flowers: It's a good thing that the couple has common interests.

nice photos of the couple.
its great to see Prince Hamza and Princess Basmah together they look happy at the event.

why in the news they don't talked about Basmah
is she became officially his wife or not yet ?

Yes, she is officially his wife but I don't really know why they don't talk about her or even mention her. They have should mentioned her name in the article at least but they did not :D

Princess Basma is lovely isn't she? :flowers: I would love to see more pics of her

Is she still not liked by many down there? Well, I still think that a good reporter should mention Basmah's attendance, any good professional should. ;)
I agree Auntie, she seems like a very lovely warm person.

Is she still not liked by many down there? Well, I still think that a good reporter should mention Basmah's attendance, any good professional should. ;)
I agree Auntie, she seems like a very lovely warm person.

She isn't liked there? I thought they would like her seeing she is Jordanian

i am sorry to say this i just think thier will be people out thier than will not like any who prince hamzah chose i think she just needs time to prove herself and then i am sure they will love her after all hamzah sees something in her and thats all that matters

I think she will always wear it ; modern hijab and modern version of Fahda Hashem

Some girls wear the veil same than Basma I don´t like it. As Xavi I think she decides wears the hijab.

How could be a hijab if her neck and ears are showing?

I agree with you Amoula ... Anyway she looks nice in her first event ,but i did not like the way she is wearing the Hijab.

Last edited:
LOL, this is funny that some people consider it as a Hijab, come on guys don't you know how is the Hijab looks like. It is not Hijab for sure, her neck is showing. This is maybe her style. She seems like Reem who does not like to take care of her appearance. More pictures to come and we will see :D

well in my opinion it is sure not the perfect hijab but a step to ,

Awe, he is amazing :D so scary to jump from an air plane for sure, I will never ever do it :D

Yes I agree with you Rossina, she has to wear properly or not wear it at all. :D and she needs to put some make up.. :D

I respect her choice to cover her hair.
but in her first appearance in Dubai were not wearing a scarf.

Yes I remember that picture. Not even at her wedding, she was not wearing a scarf.

are these two going to have a wedding ceremony with the white dress and all, or did they just have nikkah and thats it?

They had a private party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom