The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > King Abdullah's Brothers

Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #161  
Old 05-30-2012, 11:34 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: orange county, United States
Posts: 12
what do you mean no more expectations?
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 05-30-2012, 11:44 PM
sheikah deena's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: amman, Jordan
Posts: 1,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by chynna View Post
what do you mean no more expectations?
I meant Just Expectation , No One Sure about What They Said about Prince Hamzah , I Believe That he’s a Very good Person , I Think The People Became Very Harsh about Hamzah & Basmah
__________________

__________________
Respect people who find time for you in their busy schedule. But love people who never look at their schedule when you need them.
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 05-31-2012, 12:38 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: orange county, United States
Posts: 12
thank you for explaining. do you think that Prince Hamzah is asking Princess Basmah to wear the veil? His first wife didn't wear the veil? What do you think?
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 05-31-2012, 06:34 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: ***, Canada
Posts: 1,174
Hamza patronizes graduation ceremony.

http://petra.gov.jo/Public_PhotoGall...medium=twitter


http://petra.gov.jo/Public_PhotoGall...medium=twitter


Enjoy the pictures.
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 05-31-2012, 09:31 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: orange county, United States
Posts: 12
sheikah deena, thank you for all of the information you've provided. i found it very helpful and interesting. i wonder if anyone on this forum have ever meet him? thank you for all of your insight.

thank you for the pictures. very nice. he doesn't smile in the pictures i've seen of him that are of recent events. he looks good anyways.
Reply With Quote
  #166  
Old 05-31-2012, 09:43 PM
Zonk's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Somewhere in, United States
Posts: 11,328
Let's try to stay on topic with Hazmah and Basmah's Current Events. Please post any questions about Hazmah in General Questions about Faisal, Ali, Hamzah, Hashim & their families .
__________________
.

Reply With Quote
  #167  
Old 06-01-2012, 12:53 AM
sheikah deena's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: amman, Jordan
Posts: 1,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by chynna View Post
sheikah deena, thank you for all of the information you've provided. i found it very helpful and interesting. i wonder if anyone on this forum have ever meet him? thank you for all of your insight.

thank you for the pictures. very nice. he doesn't smile in the pictures i've seen of him that are of recent events. he looks good anyways.
You are Welcome in any Time Dear , I Meet him Once in Chairty Party Before few years , He’s Really a Humble Prince .
__________________
Respect people who find time for you in their busy schedule. But love people who never look at their schedule when you need them.
Reply With Quote
  #168  
Old 06-01-2012, 10:12 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Amman, Jordan
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by stella1971 View Post
i agree. she is doing her best, considering her condition. so many people are so unkind. what matters is Phamzah's 'ideal'. and btw, this website will explode early winter...
why are they unkind? no body call her bad names like ugly or stupid they only say what is true about her and the marriage but because it is fact they prove she is not suitable at all. I don't agree just because she is now a princess we have to make nice comments about her. why? Prince Hamzah had an ideal when he married princess Noor and also when he was marrying before Basmah. and they are not what Basmah is. also Stella if you are her friend why you keep starting gossip like this website will not stay? are you trying to say the JRF won't stay? I think this is mean of you.
Reply With Quote
  #169  
Old 06-01-2012, 10:41 AM
solsol's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: london, United Kingdom
Posts: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by life84 View Post

the second picture is sweet, that's a man smiling not like his half smile in recent pics
Reply With Quote
  #170  
Old 06-01-2012, 11:15 AM
fandesacs2003's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 3,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahliah View Post
why are they unkind? no body call her bad names like ugly or stupid they only say what is true about her and the marriage but because it is fact they prove she is not suitable at all. I don't agree just because she is now a princess we have to make nice comments about her. why? Prince Hamzah had an ideal when he married princess Noor and also when he was marrying before Basmah. and they are not what Basmah is. .
People are unkind because without knowing her at all, just because of 2 bad pictures and a wrong way to wear the veil, they condamned her.
This girl has been raised with completely different mentality, and it is normal to make mistakes. I do not know if Queen Noor, raised in USA, when she arrived in Jordan, did everything without mistake!!!
We should give her a chance, to proove if she is suitable or non suitable, but I do not like this constant criticism.
Of course a Forum is made to express opinions, but I have the impression that posters with negative opinions can really not prove their critics.
People say that she wears wrong the veil!! Ok, might be so. But why people do not appreciate that, despite being raised in a completely different world, she tries to be respectfull? Ok she does it wrong, but THIS is not her fault, this is fault of her entourage to no cerrecting her!!
You say that Pcs Hamzah had an ideal when he married Noor, but this marriage did not work! it means that he had to change his ideal.
Personnally I think that before to condamn her we have to give her time to show who she really is!!
Reply With Quote
  #171  
Old 06-01-2012, 12:12 PM
stella1971's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: montreal, Canada
Posts: 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahliah View Post
why are they unkind? no body call her bad names like ugly or stupid they only say what is true about her and the marriage but because it is fact they prove she is not suitable at all. I don't agree just because she is now a princess we have to make nice comments about her. why? Prince Hamzah had an ideal when he married princess Noor and also when he was marrying before Basmah. and they are not what Basmah is. also Stella if you are her friend why you keep starting gossip like this website will not stay? are you trying to say the JRF won't stay? I think this is mean of you.
i did not say that the website won't stay. the meaning is that it will become very, very active.
__________________
"People are much like stained glass windows. When the sun is shining through them, they glow brightly and sparkle. But when the sun goes down and it is dark and gloomy outside; Their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within." ~ Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
Reply With Quote
  #172  
Old 06-01-2012, 12:35 PM
stella1971's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: montreal, Canada
Posts: 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by life84 View Post
I know, if you have noticed that whenever he is not with basma you can see that he smiles from his heart but whenever basma is around him his smile is kind of fake or you can feel that he is compelled to smile because he is in a public event. But you know it is hard for him to hide his feelings, so it is obvious that he is not happy whatsoever with her.
IMO il a l'air très heureux ici: Photo from Getty Images

we have collection of how many photos since they marry how many months ago? your arguments are fallacy. ANY photo that has been taken of them is 'in a public event'. the press like to publish unkind, unsmiling photos to stirr up the gossip. surely you know that??
__________________
"People are much like stained glass windows. When the sun is shining through them, they glow brightly and sparkle. But when the sun goes down and it is dark and gloomy outside; Their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within." ~ Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
Reply With Quote
  #173  
Old 06-01-2012, 12:44 PM
sheikah deena's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: amman, Jordan
Posts: 1,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by stella1971 View Post
IMO il a l'air très heureux ici: Photo from Getty Images

we have collection of how many photos since they marry how many months ago? your arguments are fallacy. ANY photo that has been taken of them is 'in a public event'. the press like to publish unkind, unsmiling photos to stirr up the gossip. surely you know that??
Nice Pics , I Think P Basmah Taller Than Prince Hamzah
__________________
Respect people who find time for you in their busy schedule. But love people who never look at their schedule when you need them.
Reply With Quote
  #174  
Old 06-01-2012, 04:03 PM
Kleio's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: *, Spain
Posts: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
People are unkind because without knowing her at all, just because of 2 bad pictures and a wrong way to wear the veil, they condamned her.
This girl has been raised with completely different mentality, and it is normal to make mistakes. I do not know if Queen Noor, raised in USA, when she arrived in Jordan, did everything without mistake!!!
We should give her a chance, to proove if she is suitable or non suitable, but I do not like this constant criticism.
Of course a Forum is made to express opinions, but I have the impression that posters with negative opinions can really not prove their critics.
People say that she wears wrong the veil!! Ok, might be so. But why people do not appreciate that, despite being raised in a completely different world, she tries to be respectfull? Ok she does it wrong, but THIS is not her fault, this is fault of her entourage to no cerrecting her!!
You say that Pcs Hamzah had an ideal when he married Noor, but this marriage did not work! it means that he had to change his ideal.
Personnally I think that before to condamn her we have to give her time to show who she really is!!
I totally agree with you... I think we all should give her a chance... I think she is probably just trying to be respectful with the veil. It's not her fault if no ones tells her how to wear it properly... Anyway, there's something I do not understand... All the Jordanian princesses and also the Queen show their necks, their ears, their hairs, their shoulders, their arms and no one says anything and this poor girl tries to wear a veil (in my opinion just to be respectful) and she gets this kind of terrible critics because she shows the ears!!!!! For me it's obvious there's something more against her, otherwise I do not understand anything...

Quote:
Originally Posted by life84 View Post
I know, if you have noticed that whenever he is not with basma you can see that he smiles from his heart but whenever basma is around him his smile is kind of fake or you can feel that he is compelled to smile because he is in a public event. But you know it is hard for him to hide his feelings, so it is obvious that he is not happy whatsoever with her.
I do not think that... We've also seen pictures of Hamzah with her smiling and happy... And anyway, Hamzah has never been extremely expressive while smiling at pictures, with or without her... You say he is not shy but sometimes he looks a little bit too serious and I would say even restrained... And you know he's my favourite with no doubt!
Reply With Quote
  #175  
Old 06-02-2012, 09:24 AM
Burzg's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ---, United States
Posts: 3,106
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheikah deena View Post
I Think P Basmah Taller Than Prince Hamzah
Princess Basmah and Prince Hamzah are in the same height and Prince Hamzah is not very short like people say ; as a Man you can say he's little short but count in men with medium height.
Reply With Quote
  #176  
Old 06-02-2012, 12:23 PM
sheikah deena's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: amman, Jordan
Posts: 1,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzg View Post
Princess Basmah and Prince Hamzah are in the same height and Prince Hamzah is not very short like people say ; as a Man you can say he's little short but count in men with medium height.
Yes right I Mentioned Many Times here in TRF Prince Hamzah Not Very Short But every Body Disagree with me and Not Believe , Thank you for The Note about The Couple in same Hight
__________________
Respect people who find time for you in their busy schedule. But love people who never look at their schedule when you need them.
Reply With Quote
  #177  
Old 06-06-2012, 03:38 PM
Zonk's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Somewhere in, United States
Posts: 11,328
Sigh.

Please note that this thread is now reopened after a thread clean up.

Here's the deal folks:
  • Positive and negative opinions regarding Hazmah and Basmah's Current Events are welcome as long as the comments abide by TRF rules. If you need to review the TRF rules, you may do so here http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/misc.php?do=sknetwork&page=rules .
  • Let's not confuse opinions with reported facts. If you state something regarding Hazmah's feelings toward his wife, her family, her education, etc you will need to provide sources to support your "opinions."
  • Basmah bashing will NOT be tolerated in ANY fashion. Those posts will be deleted without notice.
Any questions and/or concerns should be directed towards members of the Jordan moderation team via Private Message.

Zonk
Jordan Forums Moderator
__________________
.

Reply With Quote
  #178  
Old 06-07-2012, 06:25 AM
auntie's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Middlesex, United Kingdom
Posts: 1,506
A picture is a split second in time and can mean nothing w/o looking at the whole situation. I recall a European crown princess posing with one of her children in what looked like an amazingly loving pose, and when I looked at the video taken at the event the hug was so short and not affectionate, that I realized that you really can't make conclusions from a picture...
Regarding the Hijab, being an orthodox Jewess myself, I admit the way she covers here hair is similar to the way Jewish woman from Arab/Middle eastern countries do, just a comment, no negativity...
Reply With Quote
  #179  
Old 06-08-2012, 09:33 AM
salma's Avatar
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week team Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: ---, Portugal
Posts: 10,552
Skydive Jordan | Soft Opening

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...44576271_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...13068706_n.jpg


Album:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5918773&type=3
Reply With Quote
  #180  
Old 06-08-2012, 10:16 AM
stella1971's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: montreal, Canada
Posts: 230
great photos - thanks. this even is going on for several weeks so i am certain we will see lots more wonderful photos!
__________________

__________________
"People are much like stained glass windows. When the sun is shining through them, they glow brightly and sparkle. But when the sun goes down and it is dark and gloomy outside; Their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within." ~ Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
prince hamzah, prince hamzah's daughter, princess basmah, princess haya, princess haya hamzah


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Prince Rashid and Princess Zeina: Current Events 1 Humera Royal House of Jordan 50 02-02-2016 06:48 PM
Prince Ali, Princess Rym & Family Current Events 2: August 2008 - October 2010 dazzling Current Events Archive 441 10-31-2010 08:21 PM
Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 6: January-October 2007 Mandy Current Events Archive 384 10-31-2007 03:37 PM
Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 5: May - December 2006 Mandy Current Events Archive 433 12-19-2006 02:23 PM




Popular Tags
ascot 2016 beatrice borromeo best gown best gown september 2016 best hat best outfit best outfit 2016 catherine middleton style coup d'etat crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mary fashion crown princess mette-marit current events dom duarte duchess of cambridge e-mail fashion poll felipe vi grand duchess josephine-charlotte grand duke jean greece kate middleton king abdullah ii king felipe king felipe vi king willem-alexander member introduction monarchy new zealand nobel gala norway november 2016 october 2016 opening of parliament picture of the week prince bernhard prince charles princess charlene fashion princess madeleine princess marie princess mary princess mary daytime fashion princess mary fashion princess mary hats queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen letizia style queen mathilde queen mathildes outfits queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania royal fashion september 2016 state visit state visit to denmark succession sweden the duchess of cambridge the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:55 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2016
Jelsoft Enterprises